The Tree Fort - Cover

The Tree Fort

Copyright© 2018 by shefux

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Three boys build a tree fort. One day the younger sister of one of the boys follows him deep into the woods to the fort and despite her brothers protests she is allowed to stay, but only if she does what the oldest of the three boys' demands of her. I want to thank "Zen Master" for taking the time to edit this story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Ma/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Rough   Group Sex   Black Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Fisting  

Mike was so happy to see Cindy back at tree fort that he waited until her third day back before he told her to fuck the dogs. During those three days she spent her time fucking and sucking the three of us. Mike had modified the cervix plug with an eyelet in the base so that he could hook it with a bent piece of coat hanger and pop it right of her. I could tell it still hurt her when he put it in and pulled it out but she didn’t complain.

As it turned out Cindy really liked fucking and sucking the dogs and from that first day she happily drained their balls as well as ours at least twice a day. She liked my dog Bud the best of all of us. Because she would cum at least six times every time he got that big cock of his into her. Apparently the biggest reason was because Bud’s dick was long enough and fat enough to really get fully into her uterus and stretch her cervix. She claimed that when that dog knotted her it felt how she imagined giving birth might feel, but without the intense pain.

As much as she liked fucking she really liked sucking cock. One day she told me “If it weren’t for sucking dick I might not even be doing this stuff with you guys at all.

“I live for the taste of cum.” She proclaimed as she scooped a hand full of Bud’s sperm from her freshly fucked pussy and slurped it down like it was vanilla milk shake.

Mike began making me or her brother clean out her sperm filled pussy with our mouths, whenever she took a load. We complained almost as loudly as she did, but I secretly liked it. I think Billy did too, but he never admitted it to me.

I had discovered that I also liked to take pictures, not only of Cindy and Mike but of the forest and birds and whatever else caught my eye. I got where I kept my camera in my back pocket. It fit there nicely because it was only about a half inch thick.

About three weeks had passed since Cindy’s first day at the fort and Mike had kept his word and had refrained from hurting Cindy too badly and only called her names like slut and cunt every once in a while.

It was a Sunday morning, when out of the blue Mike informed us that he and Cindy were going for a walk. He said that they would be back in a little while. Then he took her little hand in his and left us there with our mouths open.

I didn’t like it, but didn’t know what to do about it. We had gotten some great blackmail video of Mike demanding Cindy do several perverted things as well as plenty of pictures her sucking and fucking him, but if Mike did something to her while we weren’t there, then there was no way we could keep him from hurting her.

Billy said. “This is not cool. Next time he tries to get her alone or take her away I’m not going to allow it.”

I looked at him and thought ‘Big words from a brother that has allowed Mike to do whatever he wanted to his little sister.’

“Yea, if we stand together then we could probably stop him or if we have to we can just follow them and not let them out of our sight.” I suggested.

We hung around the fort and waited after an hour they still were not back I called Mike’s cell and got voice mail.

Then I asked Billy, “Do you think we should go looking for them?”

“Where you gonna look?” He asked.

I shrugged. “Don’t know.”

I grabbed a rag that was lying on the ground and started a keep-a-way/tug-of-war with Bud. He is a really strong dog and when he tugs on the cloth I have to really dig in to keep my footing. If I get off balance he is able drag me across the ground unless I let go of the rag. It was amazing how hard he could jerk that rag. Another thing he would do when he would tug is bite the rag closer to my hand in order for him to get a better grip. Sometimes he would nip my fingers and I would either let go of the rag or reach around and grab the other end and keep tugging. Once he accidently drew blood and I didn’t play tug with him for a long while after that.

My friend and I were really worried, because Cindy and Mike had left around nine am that morning and it was well afternoon and had seen neither hide nor hair of them. Finally, around three o’clock, we saw them coming up the path. Mike was whistling and grinning and Cindy was looking at the ground trudging along behind him. She looked tired and she walked as if per pussy was sore I figured that Mike had shoved the plug back into her cervix. Both of them had some kind of white powered smudges on their clothes. Cindy had some on her face and knees.

Cindy would not look me or Billy in the eyes. She was very subdued and quiet. Mike made her fuck the dogs, but told her she didn’t have to fuck us if she didn’t want to and she didn’t.

I caught her eye once and mouthed the words ‘You ok?’

She blushed and quickly looked away.

Billy and I asked them both where they had been and what had they had been doing all this time, but neither would say a word about that morning. The atmosphere around the fort was dreary, because Cindy was so morose.

For the next several days there was little joy around the fort. Mike was the only one happy. He had just bought himself a new i-pod and kept the ear phones plugged into his head almost all of the time. Even when he demanded that Cindy fuck him or give him a blow job he would cum to the sounds of Chris Brown, Taylor Swift and Miley Cyrus.

She would suck or fuck him upon command, but without the enthusiasm and the energy that that she used to have when having sex before that Sunday morning. She refused to have sex with me or her brother even when Mike commanded her too and since he didn’t care if we got laid or not, was not concerned with her refusal. She still fucked him and the dogs and that was all he was cared about.

It was the first Saturday after the Sunday that everything changed. Billy and I were out collecting fire wood when we heard a loud noises coming from the direction of the tree fort. When we had left to get the wood, Mike had been fucking Cindy doggy style near where the escape cable ended. I had remembered watching them rut in the grass a few feet in front of where the dirt stop pit was.

Billy and I looked at each other and ran toward the fort. I could now distinctly hear gruff voices of adult men and the high pitched scream of Cindy.

I then heard Mike scream in near hysterics. “Go ahead and fuck her. You can have her, just let me go.”

Billy and I stopped and peered through the bushes. In front of us were two men one flabby white man and one huge black man. The black man held Cindy by her hair in his right hand and Mike in his left. Mike was trying to pry the big man’s fingers from his hair and was screaming for them to take the bitch and let him go.

Mike was naked from his waist down and Cindy was completely nude as usual. The fat man drug Mike off into the bushes away from Cindy and the black man started undressing.

Billy and I followed Mike and the fat man and made a rough plan as to how to deal with the pudgy asshole.

The fat bastard forced Mike down and pushed his dick into Mike’s ass. The older boy screamed louder than I have ever heard any one scream. I saw that Billy was behind the fat man with a rope with a slip noose in it.

Billy nodded, I jumped from the bushes and yelled. “Hey mister.”

Both Mike and the white bastard looked at me and I snapped a picture of them. While the fat prick was concentrating on me, Billy tossed the noose over the man’s head and jerked him right out of Mike’s ass and flat onto his back. Billy kept the rope tight and whenever the man tried to get up Billy would jerk him back to the ground. Then Billy pulled the rope tight and the guy was having a hard time breathing. I told the guy to stop struggling.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.