The Tree Fort - Cover

The Tree Fort

Copyright© 2018 by shefux

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Three boys build a tree fort. One day the younger sister of one of the boys follows him deep into the woods to the fort and despite her brothers protests she is allowed to stay, but only if she does what the oldest of the three boys' demands of her. I want to thank "Zen Master" for taking the time to edit this story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Ma/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Rough   Group Sex   Black Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Fisting  

“Let me look at that plug” Billy said and slid beside Mike.

He put his face up real close to her cunt and peered into her depths.

My slightly overweight friend sat up, scratched his head and said, “The only way I can see to get that thing out of her is for someone to put his hand in there and pull it out.”

Cindy groaned but said nothing else.

“Who has the smallest hand?” Billy asked.

We all held our hands next to each other. Mike’s was clearly the largest, Billy’s was smaller but not by much. Mine was not only the smallest it was the thinnest. So it would be my task to remove the butt plug from Cindy’s cervix.

Billy began to remove the pussy spreader and Mike asked him what he was doing.

“Taking this dam thing out it will be a whole lot easier on Cindy if it isn’t in the way.”

But we won’t be able to see inside of her if you take it out.” Mike complained.

I was surprised that Billy just gave him a disgusted look and continued to remove the device.

Mike made no other protest. I climbed back up the tree and got the tube of KY jelly, returned and knelt beside Cindy. I lubed up my right hand real good and held it up like a doctor ready for surgery. I looked into the most beautiful face in the world and told her I would be as gentle as I could.

She smiled up at me and said, “I know.”

I was sitting next to the outside of her right upper thigh, reached over like I was going to put my hand into a paper bag that was lying on its side and stuck two fingers into our little lover. After working them inside of her for a couple of minutes I added another finger, then another. Then I tucked my thumb in and began pressing harder. Cindy grunted and grimaced each time I pressed into her. I had my hand up to the widest part but the knuckles still would not pass through her pussy lips.

“It won’t go.” I announced.

“Try one more time.” Mike said.

I sighed and pressed forward once more and I didn’t see Mike behind me as he took the flat of his palm and smacked my elbow hard, which resulted in my hand punching through her tight ring of flesh.

Cindy screamed and began breathing like a woman giving birth.

Mike laughed and said “See. No problem.”

My hand was now buried to my wrist in little girl flesh. I had my very own live hand puppet and it felt exquisite to me, but Cindy was still coming down from the intense pain that the asshole had inflicted. I held still until she relaxed her legs and then I asked her how she was doing.

“I’m ok now, but I’m not looking forward to that hand coming back out.”

“I think it will be easier coming out.” I said.

“I hope so. That really hurt.”

My plan was to arouse her and get her to orgasm and while she was getting her nut slip my hand out of her. Hopefully the act of her cuming would distract her and it would not hurt as much as when my hand had entered her.

I moved my hand around inside of her and asked. “How does that feel.”

“Mmmmmm.” She groaned and smiled. “Nice.”

I pressed in a little farther and let my fingers trace the edges of the plug. Then I slipped my fore finger under the flexible edge of the rubber and lifted it until I could slide the others one by one under and around the harder phallic section. I now had a good grip on it and began to pull as well as pry it by bending my fingers from her expanded cervix. It popped free and the lovely young teen sighed in relief.

With my hand and the plug still inside of her I maneuvered the plug with my fingers until it was sideways in my palm and I pressed two fingers into her cervix and was surprised to discover that there was room for three of my thin fingers and possibly a fourth if I pressed hard. It was like my fingers were entering into another room within her body.

Cindy was now moaning and squirming on my arm as I continued to rummage around in her depths. I worked the plug back so that the base was up against my palm and began fucking her with my arm, my cupped fist and plug.

I pressed the plug back into her cervix until my fingers bottomed out against it on each stroke. I saw her gut tighten and I knew her nut was close. When her orgasm swept over her I tugged my hand and the plug firmly and with surprisingly little resistance it squirted free followed by what seemed like several cupful’s of little girl cum.

I’m sure that Cindy felt my hand come out of her stretched cunt, but she was still spastic from the sensations that were rushing through her body.

“Hooooley ssssshit!” The eighth grader exclaimed.

That was the first time that I had ever heard Cindy curse.

She held her breath and her eyes were tightly closed as the last wave of her climax swept over her.

The three of us just watched Cindy slowly gain control of her body. She cupped her crotch with both hands and rolled off of the logs and curled into a fetal ball.

I moved next to her and put my arm around her shoulder and whispered in her ear. “Are you ok?”

“I think so. I hurt down there so much.”

“I’ll get your clothes and Billy and I will take you home.”

“What about this writing on my face.”

“We have a few hours before your mom comes home from work, Billy and I will try to get it off of you after we get you home.”

“What about Mike.” She asked.

“I’ll talk to Mike, but whatever he says just ignore him and continue to get dressed so we can get you home. Ok?”

“Ok.” She whispered.

I got up and walked over to Billy. “Go up and get our clothes.”

“Cindy’s too?”

“Especially Cindy’s”

Then I walked over to Mike who was still standing over the small girl, waiting for her to get up.

“She’s hurting Mike, Billy and I are going to take her home and see if we can get that shit you drew on her off of her before her mom comes home.”

“Fuck that,” Mike said. “She hasn’t fucked the dog yet.” The wild eyed teen spat at me.

I didn’t want to fight Mike because I knew that I would get my ass kicked, but if I had to I would.

“Look at her Mike.” I tried to reason with him. “She probably can’t even stand right now much less fuck the dog, besides we need time to get that shit off of her. If we don’t it will be all of our asses.” Then I added “especially yours.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.