The Tree Fort - Cover

The Tree Fort

Copyright© 2018 by shefux

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Three boys build a tree fort. One day the younger sister of one of the boys follows him deep into the woods to the fort and despite her brothers protests she is allowed to stay, but only if she does what the oldest of the three boys' demands of her. I want to thank "Zen Master" for taking the time to edit this story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Ma/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Rough   Group Sex   Black Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Fisting  

With his balls now free, Wiser backed up, then looking down at the little girl and licked her face. Slowly Wiser moved forward again and hunched his hindquarters down like he was trying to get his balls back into Cindy’s mouth. He began humping her face, rubbing his prick and balls along her face and lips. Even if she had wanted to get up she could not. Bud had her lower half tied up and Wiser was humping her face like it was hot nookie.

We could see Wiser’s dick sliding across her face leaving gooey pre cum tracks across her lips and cheeks. Her mouth was closed, as were her eyes. Faster and faster Wiser fucked his slippery dick across her face until his hind legs began to quiver and he unloaded his sticky doggy sperm all over her face, neck and chest. Squirt after squirt came from the pointed end of his red cock. Puddles were forming on her face. Some had clogged her nose causing her to open her mouth to breathe and a big glob slipped past her lips like a large albino oyster. Having spent himself on the little girl’s face he backed off and curled up next to the tree licking his deflating red boner.

Cindy sat up with Wiser’s cum running down her face and Bud was still chowing down on her cunt. She was holding her arms out to her sides as if she didn’t know what to do with the sticky mess. Mike told her to scoop up the dogs cum and eat it.

“After all,” he said, “you already have a mouth full.”

“But it’s doggy goo,” she complained.

“Eat it or beat it.”

The little girl scooped a puddle from her chest and brought it to her nose and smelled it. The sperm must have passed muster because she moved her hand to her lips and she tentatively licked the scum from her fingers like she was sipping an unknown soup from a spoon. Slowly she closed her mouth and swallowed. She took another scoop and repeated the process, this time smacking her lips as if she were some dog cum connoisseur.

“Not bad,” she quipped, “better than you’re scummy cum Mike.”

“I’m glad you like it. Now you can blow Bud.” Mike came back at her. “Or better yet I’ll let him fuck your face.”

“You wouldn’t dare,” she responded.

“Think not, huh. Billy, get the blanket out of the tree house,”

Billy started to say something, but realized the futility, climbed up the tree and into the fort.

Mike told me to pull a small log that was about twelve inches in diameter and three feet long over to the grassy spot. He grabbed one almost the same size and placed them side by side. We had been using them as seats whenever we sat around the fire. The logs were in place when the blanket hit me in the head. Mike folded it several times, laid it flat against the length of one of the logs and rolled the log onto the edge of the blanket. Then he came around to my side, pushed the two logs together. He then pulled the blanket tight across the two logs and tucked it securely under the other log.

Billy had descended and was standing beside me.

“Lay face up on the logs,” he commanded Cindy.

“Mike,” she started to complain.

“GET ON THE LOGS YOU DUMB CUNT,”

You could tell she was hurt by what he had just said. I thought she would leave because she turned her back to Mike.

No one spoke. All eyes were on the frail little girl. Her head hung down and you could see a tremor ripple through her body. After several tense minutes she took a deep breath and seemed to compose herself. Then she turned and lay upon the logs

“Thank you.” Mike said and kissed her tenderly on the forehead. “Scoot up until your head is just hanging off of the end. Billy hold Bud until I’m ready. I want to get a good view of this.”

Saying this he lay on his stomach at a 90 degree angle to her body inches from her face and indicated that I should do the same on the other side of her.

“Billy, bring Bud over her head facing her feet.”

The chubby boy complied and walked Bud around and got him to straddle Cindy’s head. The little girl was now looking at the business end of the biggest cock she had ever seen,”

Mike ordered, “Open your mouth slut.” She did. “Ok Billy, walk him a little forward.” Glancing across at me he instructed. “Guide the dogs cock into her mouth.”

I didn’t even have to extend my arm I was so close. I wrapped my fingers around Bud’s prick and pointed it at her tiny open mouth. As the huge cock slid past her thin lips she closed her mouth around it. It was one of the most incredible things I have ever seen. This big slick dog’s dick was in this little girl’s mouth and her cheeks were hollowing as she began sucking on it.

From a distance a dog’s dick when aroused looks entirely red, but up close, like I was now, I could see that it was red because of the millions of tiny blood vessels. It even felt different than my prick. It was softer on the outside, but was hard on the inside, it seemed like there was a bone or something stiff running the length of it, Bud humped her face a couple of times as soon as she started sucking.

“Billy, grab Bud’s haunches from behind so you can control how deep he goes in her mouth.” The older boy commanded.

The girl’s brother squatted behind the dog and reached on each side just in front of the mutts hind legs and curled his fingers around the dog’s haunches.

“When I say in you let him move forward and when I say out you pull him back, got that.”

Billy nodded and whispered. “Yes.”

“In.”

Bud hunched forward a couple of more inches and I took my hand from the dogs cock because it was now firmly lodged in the Cindy’s mouth. There was no way that she could get it out without moving off of the log and I didn’t think Mike would allow that. At this point she could still breathe through her nose.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.