The Tree Fort - Cover

The Tree Fort

Copyright© 2018 by shefux

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Three boys build a tree fort. One day the younger sister of one of the boys follows him deep into the woods to the fort and despite her brothers protests she is allowed to stay, but only if she does what the oldest of the three boys' demands of her. I want to thank "Zen Master" for taking the time to edit this story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Ma/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Rough   Group Sex   Black Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Fisting  

Mike un-screwed the chrome speculum that was holding her pussy lips apart, making sure that he hit the candle in her ass every time he turned it. When it became slightly loose he tugged it free even though it was still stretching her young cunt. We watched as her pink pussy lips slowly drift closed.

Mike dropped his pants and stuck his rigid cock to the hilt into her. Punching his groin at her a couple of times, he noted that he could not feel the butt plug wedged at the entrance of her womb. As he continued to fuck her, his leg would hit the candle in her ass, pushing it deeper into the recesses of her bowels. Soon he was groaning as he shot his cream inside of her tender sex.

Spent, Mike let his cock slide out and pulled up his pants. He then removed the candle from her ass, untied her from the ironing board. She rubbed her thigh where the rope had been and when I saw what she was doing I rubbed the other. She smiled at me and I thought my chest would explode.

Mike’s cum was dribbling out of her as he helped her stand. She looked as though she had just returned from riding the range all day. She did not seem to be able to put her legs together. Mike knelt in front of her, grabbed her knees and quickly forced them together. Cindy let out a yelp and another tear ran down her cheek, but she said nothing more.

“Walk around” he instructed her.

Gingerly she took a few steps, with each one she began moving a little more easily. I am not sure how, but it seemed that she was getting accustom to the rubber plug stretching her cervix.

“What about us, don’t we get to fuck her” I wined to Mike?

“When I say, now take off your clothes.”

Quickly, Billy and I were out of our clothes, our little peters bobbing in front of us.

“OK, Every one down to the grassy spot.”

The “Grassy spot” was a patch of soft grass about twenty feet square, where some landscape contractor had dumped a partial load of sod. It had made a perfect green island in the brown grass field.

“What if someone sees us,” Billy complained.

“No one will see you, When was the last time you saw anyone around here except us,” Mike chided the younger boy.

Mike was right. Our fort was so far back in the woods that I had never even seen other kids out here much less an adult. I went down the ladder first followed by Cindy. Some of Mikes cum dripped out of her pussy and hit me on the side of the face as I was looking up at her. Billy and Mike followed us. Mike had taken off his shirt but had left his jeans on.

When we got to the grassy spot, Mike leaned against a nearby tree and laid out the rules. Only Cindy was allowed to cum. We could touch each other, put our body parts in each her and lick her, but Billy and I were not allowed to cum until Mike gave us permission. If we did, then the person who came would not get to have sex with Cindy for one week.

“A whole week,” Billy complained?

“What the hell is your problem,” I said to him. “You didn’t want any of this to happen yesterday.”

Billy hung his head and mumbled something to the grass carpet at his feet. The sun was warm on our naked bodies as we crawled around on the soft grass. I dove between Cindy’s legs and began to eat her out. Mikes cum wasn’t as bad as I thought it might be considering the source that I was getting it from.

Billy stuck his cock in his sister’s mouth and he also let her lick his tight little balls. At one point I thought he was going to cum but he pulled out of her mouth and squeezed his prick as if he had to pee really bad and was holding it back.

After some tense moments he gained control of his nuts and released his stubby little prick. Then he started working over his sister’s body. It became clear his goal was to make her cum if he could. He was pinching her nipples, dragging his nails over her soft white skin and rubbing anything that he thought would add to her pleasure.

While he was stimulating the rest of her body. I was working over her cunt and poking my finger in and out of her ass. In no time her body became rigid and she came so hard that she almost threw me off of her, but we did not let up. We continued to stimulate her until after several more orgasms she was begging us to stop.

But now Billy and I were on a roll. We put Cindy on her knees and switched places. I forced Cindy down on her brother’s face and continued to attack her tiny body.

Several more orgasms later I decided to fuck her. So I straddled Billy’s chest as I got behind her and pushed my boyish cock slowly up her asshole. As I entered her she came again, feeding her brother another load of pussy juice. I started to feel my balls start to tighten so I pulled out of her and took a breather.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.