The Tree Fort - Cover

The Tree Fort

Copyright© 2018 by shefux

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Three boys build a tree fort. One day the younger sister of one of the boys follows him deep into the woods to the fort and despite her brothers protests she is allowed to stay, but only if she does what the oldest of the three boys' demands of her. I want to thank "Zen Master" for taking the time to edit this story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Ma/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Rough   Group Sex   Black Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Fisting  

We spent the rest of the day fucking and getting sucked by Cindy. After a while we could no longer get hard, so with little else to do Mike took Billy’s Christmas candle and stuck it inside of her to “measure her depth” he explained.

He got nearly the whole thing inside of her. The candle was about eight inches long and one inch in diameter.

We got all but two inches in when we put the bottom end in first. The candle was about the size of an average carrot. My mom had once called a candle like this, a taper. It went in pretty easy up to about five or six inches, then Mike would twist and push quite a bit harder until all but a couple of inches remained and it would go no farther. Cindy grunted in pain a couple of times, but she never stopped him.

I think Mike could have done anything to her and she would have let him. Mike turned the candle around and placed the pointed end in first. It slipped right in and with a gentle push the whole thing disappeared right up inside her. It surprised all of us.

“How did it do that? Billy asked.

Mike shrugged and stuck his finger in after it. Cindy grunted as Mike dug between her legs.

“It’s gone deeper.” Mike said as he pushed two fingers in up to the juncture of his hand. He pulled out and stuck in another finger. “I can feel the end but I can’t grab it.” he said as I watched Cindy grit her teeth. “Stand up, maybe it will drop down.”

Cindy stood and spread her legs wide. Mike lay on his back and looked up into the juvenile’s crotch. He reached up and spread her pussy lips apart with both hands and the candle slipped out, bopping the prone teenager on the forehead.

“I wonder where it went up in there?” I asked.

“I don’t know, but it didn’t hurt.” Cindy said.

We were all worn out and it was getting dark anyway. The brother and sister walked home with a new outlook on each other. Wiser was lazily trotting behind them.

I was beat. I got home, fed Bud, had dinner with mom and dad and after a shower I went straight to bed. My dick was sore. I could only imagine what Cindy’s pussy felt like.

The next day when I arrived at the fort Mike was already there and there was a small suit case in the corner that had not been there the day before.

“What’s in the suit case?” I asked?

“Stuff.” He absently responded.

“Can I look?”

Mike shrugged. I laid the luggage over and popped the snaps. Inside was a large book on human anatomy, a couple of towels, some hand lotion, a tape measure, some thick twine (I think they call it jute), two flash lights a large one and a pen light. There were some other things that I didn’t know what they were. Some were chrome and looked like strange kitchen instruments.

There was a candle much bigger and fatter than the one we had yesterday. In another box there was some batteries, all sizes from AA to 9 volt, colored marking pens and a long clear plastic rod that was tapered like the candle we had yesterday only it was larger in diameter and it was at least a foot and a half long. There was more, but I lost interest when I heard Cindy’s voice laughing in the distance.

I stepped out onto the porch and watched her and her brother stroll across the field. She had on a pair of navy shorts and a white “T” shirt with pink hearts scattered about it. On her feet were sandals. When she saw me she waved, and my heart soared. She looked beautiful to me today; when before yesterday she had just been a pest. What the fuck is up with that?

As soon as she entered through the trap door Mike told her to undress. As she was taking her clothes off, Mike started giving her some rules. “Unless otherwise told you will always wear a dress or skirt. Never wear underwear. Never ask why. Never do anybody without my permission and unless I instruct otherwise you are to remain nude whenever you are in or in the vicinity of the tree fort. Are there any questions?”

She shook her head and peeled down her shorts and placed them on her “T” shirt that was already folded on top of the cabinet. She hooked her thumbs in her panties and slipped them over her hips and let them fall to her feet. Carefully she picked them up and placed them with the rest of her clothes.

Keep your clothes in this drawer, hang your dresses here,” he pointed to a nail on the wall with a wire hanger on it.

Mike reached over and tugged a folding ironing board down from the wall. I hadn’t noticed that it was even there. It was mounted low and came to rest parallel to the floor just below our waist. The front leg swung out and stabilized the end of the board. Mike sat and kind of bounced on it to show us how strong it was.

Mike pulled over a milk crate and patted the top of the ironing board. “Lie down here.”

Cindy crawled up onto the narrow bench and lay on her back, feet facing the end of the board away from the wall. She was stretched out like a corps in a casket with her hands on her tummy.

Mike pulled a towel from the suit case and folded it making a small pillow. Then he took a piece of the jute about three feet long and made a loop in one end and placed it over her right ankle and up to just above her knee. Grabbing both feet he pulled her to where her butt was right at the edge of the board. Then he bent both of her legs up and brought her knees next to her head like he had held her yesterday when I was eating her. Then he brought the jute over and tied a loose loop to her leg just above the knee, then threaded the thick cord under the ironing board, secured it to the same area on her other leg and cinched it tight.

Now she was effectively secured to the board and could move only her head and hands, her arms were trapped by her legs and the jute. He then placed the towel under her head so that she could see down between her legs.

Mike stepped back and looked at his handy work. Spread open before him was a delicious eighth grader. Her entire lower body was open, exposed and vulnerable to anything he wished to do and she was helpless to do anything about it. Not that she would have tried to stop him from doing anything to her.

“Lick her and get her wet.” he instructed me.

I practically leapt between her thighs and dove for her honey pot, jamming my tongue as deep as it would go in her delicious hole. While I was nibbling her tender girl parts, Mike was digging through the suit case. He pulled out several items and laid them on the board just above her head. Several of the shiny tools were among the items he selected.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.