The Tree Fort - Cover

The Tree Fort

Copyright© 2018 by shefux

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Three boys build a tree fort. One day the younger sister of one of the boys follows him deep into the woods to the fort and despite her brothers protests she is allowed to stay, but only if she does what the oldest of the three boys' demands of her. I want to thank "Zen Master" for taking the time to edit this story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Ma/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Rough   Group Sex   Black Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Fisting  

Mikes dick had shriveled up and was hardly three inches long. Mine and Billy’s were so hard the tips shined.

“Do me.” I excitedly said to her.

She shook her head no. “Not unless Mike tells me to.”

Mike laughed and leaned back on his elbows.

“Tell her Mike.” I pleaded. “Tell her to blow me, ... please” I begged him.

“I think after what she just did it should be her turn.”

“Huh, what do you mean?”

“See this picture” Mike held up the Magazine and there was a big black guy with his face buried between a blond woman’s legs. “Lie down on your back,” he instructed Cindy. “And spread your legs.” Then turning to me, “Now you do her.”

“ME?” I looked at him incredulously.

“Yeah,” he responded as he forced my head down between her white thighs. “Lick and kiss all of her pussy especially that little button at the top. I tried to pull back up and he slammed my face into her crotch with such force that it hurt my nose and Cindy grunted. “Do it or I’ll kick your ass right off the porch.”

Reluctantly I looked at the task staring me in the face. Up close I could see tiny peach fuzz hairs all around the dark curly ones on the top of her mound. Her pussy lips were very wet from her juices leaking from inside. I noticed her smell again from when I had it on my finger and I liked it. Tentatively I stuck out my tongue and lapped her pussy like a dog.

When I reached the top of her slit my tongue rubbed across the bud and she jumped. So I stabbed at it several more times. Each time her reaction was the same. Mike knelt at the top of her head. He reached down, grabbed her ankles, and pulled her legs up and apart, bringing her feet to rest on the carpet on each side of her head. I took my hands and placed them at her slit and pulled her lips apart.

Now she was as open to my mouth as she could be. Then I wagged my tongue rapidly back and forth across the little button that was now as hard as my prick. Her body literally vibrated under my face and she began moaning. Occasionally I would dip down and lap up all of the juice running out of her tiny hole.

I was starting to really enjoy this. I felt sort of powerful, in that I could make this little girl hop and bounce with a flick of my tongue. At one point I started to give her button a raspberry by blowing between tightly closed lips making my lips flutter very rapidly. I watched her eyes roll back in her head and her entire body shook. I saw as her muscles tightened and the tendons became taut as an orgasm washed through her.

She was now moaning continuously and very loudly as I continued to vibrate my lips on her bud. When I stopped she went limp as if I had unplugged her from a wall socket. I licked up her cum that was running copiously from her girlish cunt. She was breathing raggedly at first, then slowly she calmed down.

She opened her eyes and exclaimed, “WOW, ... Is that what it felt like to you?” She asked Mike.

“My guess is yep.” He grinned back at her. “Now do your boy there”

In an instant she was up and telling me to roll over onto my back where she knelt between my legs bending over with her ass in the air. She sucked me in one gulp, bobbing her head up and down my rod. I only lasted seconds before I saw stars and flopped around on the floor like a caught fish. When I opened my eyes she was still trying to milk out any remaining residue.

After I caught my breath there was a moment of silence and all eyes went to Billy.

“What?” he stammered. “With my sister?”

“You know you want it,” Mike grinned at him.

“But ... My Sister.”

“Lay down,” Mike commanded him.

Billy pretended to reluctantly lie on the carpeted floor. Mike moved over to the little girl and picked her up by the waist and set her down 69 on top of her brother. Billy started to protest but as soon as her lips encircled his raging dick he shut up and looked up into her pussy. Tentatively he licked her. Soon he was totally into eating pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.