The Tree Fort - Cover

The Tree Fort

Copyright© 2018 by shefux

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Three boys build a tree fort. One day the younger sister of one of the boys follows him deep into the woods to the fort and despite her brothers protests she is allowed to stay, but only if she does what the oldest of the three boys' demands of her. I want to thank "Zen Master" for taking the time to edit this story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Ma/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Rough   Group Sex   Black Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Fisting  

Mike made no move to expose himself.

“Come on. You told me to show you first, I have now it’s your turn.” She reasoned.

“I don’t want to be the only one naked.” Mike stammered.

“You won’t be, I’m naked.” She simply said.

“I mean guy. I don’t want to be the only GUY naked.”

Cindy looked around at us and said, “Well I guess I’ll get dressed and go home.”

Mike looked at me with a pleading look, “OK.” I said, “I’ll take my clothes off too.”

We looked at Billy, “No way, I’m not getting naked with my sister. You guys are nuts.” but he never moved from the spot he had been standing in.

Mike and I began unbuttoning our shirts. Mike was much more muscular than me. His chest and arms were well defined. I however, was very thin. My ribs protruded like a starving dog’s.

We tossed our shirts on top of the cooler that we keep our food in and kicked off our shoes. Mike got to his belt first but waited for me to catch up before unzipping his pants. Soon we were both standing in our BVD’s and socks. Both of us had boners and our shorts looked like the nose cone of a Saturn 1 rocket. We pulled off our socks and hooked our thumbs in our underwear.

Mike faked a move to remove his undershorts and watched as I slid mine down and dropped them at my ankles. My stiff dick was waving in the air. As soon as I became aware of his trick, I quickly snatched underwear back up covering my nakedness. Cindy and Mike laughed at my embarrassment, then after a few seconds Billy and I also burst out in a fit of laughing.

Finally Mike pulled down his shorts and let them fall. He did have hair. It wasn’t like he was covered in it, but a substantial curly patch of dark brown hair covered the base of his cock and some even crept up toward his chest. I lowered my skivvies again and we both tossed them with our other clothes. Our dicks wagged back and forth as we moved. Eventually they were pointing directly at Susie, like two divining rods that had found water.

When I had first become aware that my dick could get hard I measured it. I think most boys do at some time or another, unless they have tiny little pricks. Anyway mine measured five and a half inches long and about an inch and a half across. Mike’s looked it might be a little larger, but not by much. I would have guessed he would have been a lot bigger than me due to the fact that he was almost a half year past seventeen and Billy and I were just sixteen.

Three naked kids and one fully clothed chubby boy stood in silence looking at each other until Billy, with frustration in his voice muttered. “Now what?”

That brought Mike out of his trance and said “Give me the Penthouse.”

The center fold model was a brunet. The hair on her head was lighter than Cindy’s, yet the hair between their legs seemed almost the same color, very dark. Obviously the centerfold’s tits were gigantic compared to Billy’s little sister’s breasts.

The magazine model’s pubic hair appeared to have been neatly trimmed, most likely professionally done for the photos, which made me wonder how I could get a job like that.

The woman in the center fold was sitting on a kind of heavy wire frame chair. She was sitting backwards, her chest pressed lightly against the back of the chair. She was facing the camera, her legs were spread wide and her arms crossed over the back of the chair like a cowboy would sit reversed, so there was nothing but a few loops of wrought iron between her and our eyes.

Mike studied the picture then he looked at Cindy. Then he looked at the picture again. Cindy was standing with her arms at her side watching Mike. Mike then told the little girl to sit back down on the box where she had been before. Cindy sat like a perfect lady, knees together, back strait, hands on thighs. Mike placed the magazine on the floor at her feet and sat next to it directly in front of the nubile eighth grader.

I sat down and scooted next to Mike and watched what he was doing. He told Cindy to spread her legs. She moved them slightly apart. I gawked at her slit like it was a bizarre exhibit in a carnival side show. Cindy blushed when she saw my intense gaze focused between her thighs, but her legs remained open.

We compared the two pussies. They looked as though they were on two different species of animal.

“No, spread them more like the picture.” Mike urged.

Cindy looked down at the centerfold, the red in her face spread down her neck, but she slowly began to move her legs apart. Mike reached up grabbed her knees and shoved them wide.

Even with her legs spread as wide as the models they still did not look the same. The model had more folds and wrinkles and extra bits of skin sticking out of her crease, Cindy just had two lips and what seemed to be a small opening at the bottom.

Clearly Cindy was much smaller than the woman in the photo, so it stood to reason that all parts of the young girl would be small too. She couldn’t have been much over four and a half foot tall and I don’t think she weighed more than eighty or ninety pounds. Her breasts were small too even for a fourteen year old.

Mike was inspecting the picture again, “Where’s your clitoris?” he asked.

“My what?” Cindy questioned.

“This.” Mike said, pointing to the nude model’s picture at the tiny bud at the top of the woman’s pussy.

“Oh that, mommy calls it ‘the little man in the boat’.”

Then Cindy bent over, reached down with the fore finger of each hand and spread her pussy lips wide and sure enough there it was a pink little nob of flesh, all wet and glistening. It reminded me of the tip of Alice Garvey’s tongue as it peeked between her lips when she concentrated on math problems at school.

My eyes traveled a bit further down and there was a very small opening nestled at the bottom of her pink spread.

Mike reached up and ran his finger over the button of pink skin. Cindy jumped and she pulled her fingers away from her vagina and the lips snapped closed.

“Spread it open again and hold it that way, don’t let go until I tell you.” Mike demanded. “Scoot your butt to the edge of the box.”

The tiny girl gently slid forward until only the rear of her ass was still on the box. Gently she reached back down and spread herself again. Mike touched her button again, and once more she jumped, only this time she continued to hold herself open.

Mike let his finger trail down to the opening and he cautiously probed it. He circled the wet glimmering depression with his digit and collected her moisture on it before tentatively pressing his finger inside of her to the second knuckle. Her moistness was increasing and when he withdrew his finger, it came out heavily coated with her juices.

He sniffed his finger and then held it over for me to smell. I though it smelled pretty good for having come out of a hole that was between someone’s legs. He grasped her little bud between his thumb and for finger and rolled it around like a small ball of clay.

Cindy was kind of jerking and jumping while he was manipulating her button of flesh. Smiling, Mike increased the pressure and tempo of his attention to her clit. Cindy had closed her eyes and was grunting with each new assault. He then twisted the slippery nub like he was tuning a radio.

She yelped and almost fell off the box, but somehow she managed to continue to hold herself wide for him.

Suddenly Mike stopped what he had been doing and asked. “What did that feel like?”

“She thought for a second and asked. “Have you ever put your tongue on a new nine volt battery?” Mike nodded. “Well it feels a lot like that only bigger. Not stronger, just bigger. Do you know what I mean?”

Mike nodded. I knew what that felt like too, because I have done it a thousand times when I masturbate. It feels kind of weird, a tingling shocking sensation. Kind of like when your leg goes to sleep and is starting to wake up.

“Did it hurt?” I asked.

“Not until Mike twisted it and even then it didn’t really, really hurt. It did feel strange to have your finger inside me though. I mean it didn’t hurt or anything it just felt different having a finger in there that wasn’t mine.”

“You put your finger inside there often?” Mike asked.

“When I take a bath I do. In my heinie too. Don’t you?”

Mike and I both nodded. Billy was still rooted to his spot although he had shifted his body to better see what Mike had been doing between his sister’s young legs. His hands were covering the hard-on beneath his pants.

Mike pressed his finger back inside her a little deeper this time and wiggled it like he was feeling around for something. A couple of times she winced as he attempted to probe deeper, but she continued to hold herself open.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.