The Tree Fort - Cover

The Tree Fort

Copyright© 2018 by shefux

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Three boys build a tree fort. One day the younger sister of one of the boys follows him deep into the woods to the fort and despite her brothers protests she is allowed to stay, but only if she does what the oldest of the three boys' demands of her. I want to thank "Zen Master" for taking the time to edit this story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Ma/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Rough   Group Sex   Black Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Fisting  

We were continually improving and refining our fortress. Every moment we could steal away from home and school we were at the fort. Then finally summer came and we could spend just about all our time at our hideaway. We even began camping out and only going home for food and supplies.

One day when Mike and I were putting some finishing touches on our lookout post in the top of the tree, we saw Billy running toward us. Wiser, his German Sheppard, nearly tripped him up twice as he ran. He had a bag of some kind in his hand. We climbed down and met him at the base of the tree. He ran up huffing and puffing with a big grin on his face. My dog Bud, a Rottweiler, cut Wiser off and the two shot off into the bushes chasing an imaginary rabbit.

“Man, have I got some secret stuff in here.” he said presenting Mike with the plastic shopping bag.

Mike peered inside and gasped, “No shit, wow.” and quickly closed the bag.

“What?” I said, “le’me see.”

Mike handed me the bag. I looked inside at three glossy covered magazines. One was a Penthouse, one was a Gallery, and the other was a magazine called Hustler.

“Where did you get these?” I asked in shock,

“I found them in an old foot locker in our garage. It was full of all kinds of these. I just grabbed three and ran over here.”

Mike grabbed the bag from me and fished out a magazine. It was the Penthouse.

“Wow, look at this,” he exclaimed as he let the center fold fall open.

“Oh, so that’s what a woman’s privates look like. What is that thing? I asked pointing to a little bud of flesh at the top of the woman’s opening?”

Billy shrugged and stared at the picture. Mike said it was a clitoris. I had no idea what that was and I wasn’t sure that Mike wasn’t just making it up just to look superior. I felt my dick getting hard and I looked down at Mike’s crotch. His pants were poking out in front too. At that moment we heard a noise and Mike shoved the magazine in the bag tearing the folded out page. Startled we looked up and saw Billy’s fourteen year old little sister, Cindy, standing not thirty feet away.

“What are you doing here?” Billy shot at her.

“I wanted to see your fort,” she whined.

“Well go home,” her brother demanded.

“No, I don’t want to.” she shot back, defying her sibling.

“I’ll hit you,” he threatened, lunging toward her.

Screeching and retreating a few steps, she shouted, “I’ll tell mom you took daddy’s books.”

Billy stopped and looked at the bag in Mike’s hand. He knew he was screwed. He would not be let out of the house for the rest of the summer if his crime were revealed. Stunned he looked at us for support.

“What are we going to do?” he whispered to us.

I shrugged my shoulders and looked at Mike.

Mike guardedly asked. “If we let you stay for a while and look around, will you do whatever we say when we say it?”

“Are you nuts?” Billy exclaimed, “We can’t let her stay.”

“Have you got a better idea? At least this way we have some control over the situation.” Then turning back to Cindy, Mike asked, “Well do you agree? And when we tell you to go home you will go and never tell anyone about the books? ... Well?” he demanded.

Pouting she nodded and finally said, “I’ll do whatever you tell me to do.” She indicated to Mike. “No one else.”

“Deal.” Mike responded.

“I don’t like this.” Billy whispered into Mike’s ear.

“Tough.” was the older boy’s response.

Mike took Cindy’s hand and led her over to the ladder leading up to the fort. “Never tell anyone what you see here, OK?”

Cindy nodded her consent and smiled at Mike in a goofy sort of way. She had on a pink and white frilly button up blouse and a mid-thigh navy blue pleated skirt. In her jet black hair was a matching white ribbon. When the sunshine hit her hair reflected a blue black sheen, like a crow’s wing.

She really is a cute girl as girls go it’s just she was so much younger than us. From what I had heard from my cousin Sheila, Cindy is one of the most popular girls in her class at school, but since I didn’t pay much attention to that kind of stuff, what I did know? On her feet she had her spotless white Keds and white socks with frill at the tops.

Mike started her up the ladder, as she climbed we were able to look up her dress and see her white cotton panties covering her privates. Mike quickly followed nearly sticking his head under her dress. Her foot almost hit him in the face twice during their climb. Billy groaned and I followed Mike and my eyes were glued to Cindy’s butt all the way.

“Ooooh this is soooo cool,” she cooed to Mike as she surveyed our castle.

Mike looked as though he were going to burst out of his shirt with pride. He laid the bag with the magazines on one of the boxes that we use as chairs and stepped with Cindy out onto the porch.

“What is that?” she asked, pointing to our escape cable.

I jumped up and grabbed the pipe and shot off of the porch like Batman, I wasn’t going to let Mike get all of the credit, yet somehow I wasn’t sure why I was so concerned. I flung the pipe back up the cable and Mike calmly reached out and snagged it.

“Wow,” she shouted, “can I try that?”

“No,” shouted Billy angrily, “you will get all dirty when you get to the bottom.”

It was true. The dirt at the bottom was as dark as any I have ever seen around here. I was still brushing it off as I approached the ladder.

“Darn.” She pouted, “It looks like fun.”

“It is.” I said as I walked back on the porch. “And it was MY idea.” Not knowing why I said it.

She stood there with her finger tapping her teeth as if she were contemplating all of life’s mysteries when she suggested. “I could take off my skirt, blouse, socks and shoes. I’ve been in my underwear in front of Billy lots of times and you and I have swum in the Baker’s pool in our undies several times.” she said to me.

“Absolutely not.” screeched Billy

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.