18 July 2008 - Cover

18 July 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - On this day, Dan and Tina are enjoying a sensual evening date and dancing until disaster cuts their night short.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Tina was questioned by the police officer for his report. Dan and Wendy held her hand, and Karen rubbed her back. She gave distracted answers, having to watch as the firefighters worked to extinguish the blaze.

“All my things!” She cried, then joked and added, “I hope the pictures of my ex-husband burn up!”

She stated that her home and contents were fully insured. Then she began to remember the sentimental items that may have been lost.

“Do you have a place to stay for now? If not, St. John Ambulance can be contacted to set you up with temporary accommodations,” the police officer said.

“All my relatives live in Edmonton.”

“She’ll be spending the night with us,” Karen inserted, rubbing her shoulder in support.

“These three are my closest friends,” Tina explained. The officer tried to act professionally despite the revealing cleavage each woman displayed.

The officer completed his questions, and then she was met by her next-door neighbours, the Hendersons. The family was safe, and the children were being watched by their grandparents. They were so apologetic for the explosion and fire.

It appears to have been started by one of their children and has ruined their homes. Tina replied that the main thing is that everyone is safe. Mrs. Henderson told Tina they were fully insured. The cost of rebuilding her home and replacing the contents would be paid for.

Tina led the way back to the fire chief. “When can I look for anything I can salvage from the fire?”

“The fire marshal will do her investigation in the morning, and when it’s deemed safe to enter, you can likely look for your belongings.”

“We’ll help you, honey,” Wendy assured her.

“Security will remain here overnight, so there is no looting.”


Tina moved to lean against a large maple tree and watch the firemen at work. With Major now safe at her side, the reality of her life-altering situation finally set in, and she began to weep. Dan went to her, and she cried hard against his comforting embrace, then to the arms of Karen and Wendy.

“I don’t know where to even begin. Everything is gone! I think my car has been damaged by the fire. It’ll take months for my place to be rebuilt, but it won’t feel the same moving back in.”

Tina, my love, you can stay with us while your house is being rebuilt,” Karen offered.

“I wouldn’t want to impose on you, Dan, Wendy, and your kids, especially with new babies on the way.”

“Honey, you spend so many nights in bed with us now; you’re already a part of us. We love you. You do have several changes of clothes at home with us,” Wendy comforted.

“We can shop for a new queen-sized bed tomorrow to go beside the king, so there’s plenty of room for sleeping and making love,” Karen added.

“Plus, in two weeks we’ll be moving into our new home, and there is more than plenty of room for you to live with us. Once your home is rebuilt, then you can decide if you want to move into it or remain with us.”

“Speaking of decisions, what was Dan’s answer to your question?” Wendy asked.

“I almost forgot to mention it. Dan said yes to us having a family. I’d like to have two or three babies with him.”

“We definitely have that in common with Dan, plus a whole lot more!” Wendy joked.

“And we’ll enjoy watching you two create your babies,” Karen added.

“Is there anything I can do for you, honey?” Dan asked.

“Just hold me. I guess this will put a stop to Bobbie and I being together as much as we want,” she regretted.

“Tina, we consider Bobbie to be part of our family too, and the fact that you two are lovers is a bonus for us. We planned on having an extra bedroom in our new home, and you and Bobbie can use it as often as you like if you desire more privacy. Imagine you two having a beautiful sixty-nine, then one or the other bringing Dan to your bed for the night.”

“Thank you so much for understanding. I have so many people who love me.”

Karen caressed Tina from behind, kissing the nape of her neck. With the tree blocking the view from the others on the street, Karen slipped her hand inside Tina’s dress to hold her closer.

“Right now I want to take you home to bed where Dan, Wendy, and I will show you just how much we love you,” she suggested, caressing her left tit.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.