18 July 2008 - Cover

18 July 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - On this day, Dan and Tina are enjoying a sensual evening date and dancing until disaster cuts their night short.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Tina stood and straddled Dan’s thighs. “Thank you, and now I should find a girl for you to fuck.”

“You don’t have to. Most wives aren’t as easy to fuck as you are,” he kidded.

“So you prefer to fuck a married woman than a single one?”

“No preference, just a little safer with a single one with no irate husband. Actually, to keep the theme of the evening, I’d like to watch you give a guy a nice blow job.”

“And swallow his cum, of course.”

“Of course, then you can kiss me!”

“Fuck, Dan, when you say things like that, I want to finger myself until I cum.”

“I’d enjoy watching you do that too.”


“Do you have an eye on who you’d like for your next fuck?” He asked, scanning the room.

“I’m not sure. While we were fucking, I did notice a woman paying special attention to you.”

“Point her out to me.”

Tina motioned to a woman sitting with several other people at another table. “The brunette is wearing a low-cut white top with nice looking tits.”

“You’re checking out the women too?”

“You know, thanks to Wendy and Karen and Diane and Brenda, I’ve grown to enjoy the taste of a good pussy.”

“I’ve seen her dancing with several other men.” The woman noticed Dan looking at her and gave him a little wave of her hand.

“I noticed a ring on her left hand. Maybe she’s a slutty wife too, just like me.”

“Will you make up your mind if you’re my wife or not?” He joked.

“Why do that and take out all the fun I have with you?” She smiled, leaning in to kiss him. “Come on, let’s get you fucked too.”


Tina fastened the lower button on her dress, her breasts barely covered. “If you order me another double, I’ll go and invite her to join us.”

Dan went to the bar as Tina approached the woman. She looked down the low, scooped opening of her top to see the upper halves of her medium-sized tits.

The others at the table looked at this auburn-haired beauty. “Hi, my name is Tina. I’ve noticed you looking several times at my husband. Would you like to join us with your drink?”

“I didn’t know my staring was so obvious. Then watching that man fuck you right beside your husband was such a turn-on. Are you sure it’ll be okay?”

“I have a very wonderful, understanding husband. That stranger you saw fucking me is one of the many sensual perks of being married to such a great man. Come on and join us; it’ll be fun.”

“Wow, what a husband! Okay, I will. I’m Karen.” She assured her friends she’d be alright.

Tina almost burst out laughing. “Don’t mind me; one of my close girlfriends is also named Karen.” Tina looked at this woman about her same age and height, though slightly fuller in her figure. Her low-cut buttoned top was paired with a light blue mini skirt.


Dan soon returned with another diet pop and Tina’s double rye. She had arranged the chairs so that the woman would sit between them. He smiled, noticing the brunette-haired woman with the low-cut top sitting next to Tina.

“Here’s another double for you, my love,” he said, placing the drink in front of her.

“I think Dan loves to get me a little drunk because I become such an easy slut with the men,” she revealed.

“So I’ve noticed,” the woman remarked.

“Dan, honey, this is Karen, your secret admirer.”

“Secret admirer, you say. Hi Karen, nice to meet you,” he smiled, offering his hand. Hers felt soft and warm to the touch.

“Hi Dan,” she countered, looking from his eyes to his crotch as he sat beside her. They exchanged glances as he took in her side profile. All the buttons on her top were purposely unfastened to reveal her full, deep cleavage.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.