18 July 2008 - Cover

18 July 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - On this day, Dan and Tina are enjoying a sensual evening date and dancing until disaster cuts their night short.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

“You’ll have to excuse me. I have to go to the washroom,” he said, motioning Tina off his lap.

“You’re going to leave me in this state, horny as hell?”

“I’m sure you know what to do,” he smiled, kissing her and enjoying her exposed front.

Tina watched Dan disappear around a corner wall and then turned her attention to the table closest to her. With her pose relaxed, she placed her hand on her inner thigh and teasingly moved it up to touch her pussy. Her fingers entered her wet hole, enticing the men seated at the adjacent table. Dan had made her close to cumming, and she soon needed to be satisfied.

One of the men she was staring at stood and approached her. She couldn’t help fingering her pussy for him while looking at the bulge in his crotch.

“I see that your husband has left you in a bad way. Perhaps I can help you?” He asked, offering his hand and eyeing her sensual-looking body.

“This isn’t the first time my husband has made me really horny in a bar or club and then gone to the washroom.”

“Would you like to have a slow dance first?” He asked, implying they would fuck after.

“Yes, my husband doesn’t mind sharing me.”

She accepted his hand to stand and began to button her dress. “No, I’d prefer that you leave it open. A beautiful-looking body like yours should rarely be hidden by clothes.”

“There’s nothing wrong with a little imagination,” she replied, fastening one button.


Tina held his hand as he escorted her to the dance floor, then accepted his close embrace. Her breasts pressed against his chest as they moved in a circle. She could feel his hands smoothing up and down her back, and looking up at him, she accepted his kiss.

She sighed softly as his tongue explored her mouth, and a hand caressed her tit. Dan had achieved his goal, making Tina so horny for a good fuck. Needing her stranger more, she unfastened the one button on her dress, allowing his hands to caress her bare skin.

Tina’s dress hid his hands moving up and down her back. Two palms cupped her ass cheeks, then one went between them. She adjusted her pose, allowing his fingers to try and touch her pussy. With a hand to his crotch, she quickly judged his hardening cock to be quite large.


Dan was returning from the washroom when he noticed Tina was gone. He quickly scanned the crowd and smiled, noticing her in the embrace of another man on the dance floor. She was accepting his kiss, and he could tell his hands were busy inside her dress. With her occasional body movement, Dan and others could see her left tit.

“Your perfume smells so good!” Her stranger complimented her.

“I’m sure I taste better than I smell,” she hinted.

The song ended, and he placed his hand on the small of her back. “Would you be able to go with me?”

“No, but my husband doesn’t mind watching me with other men,” she countered.

“He watches other men fucking his wife?”

“Believe me, my husband is the best fuck I’ll ever experience. It turns him on to watch other men fuck me, and I’m certainly not about to stop him! I’m the luckiest wife in the world to have a husband that enjoys watching me fuck and sucking off all the cock I can handle.”

“What a gracious husband to share his wife so easily.”

“Yes, I do have the best husband who enjoys me with other men as well as with different women,” she revealed.


Dan and others watched them return to their table. Remaining hidden from her view, he watched them kiss, his hand feeling her tits. Her right hand went to her lover’s crotch and unzipped his fly. Her hand entered the opening to feel the heat from his hardened cock.

She adjusted her position, releasing his cock from his pants. “Nice-sized cock!” She smiled as her hand gently grasped it around the long shaft.

Tina didn’t need any prompting and went to her knees between his legs. Dan thought it was time to watch the action much closer and saw her head bobbing up and down from behind, approaching them.

Patrons passing by were enjoying their erotic show, and her lover didn’t notice Dan approaching.

“I see it didn’t take you long to find a good-looking cock,” Dan commented, his hand feeling the movement of her head.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.