18 July 2008
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - On this day, Dan and Tina are enjoying a sensual evening date and dancing until disaster cuts their night short.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Dan paid the dinner bill, leaving a handsome tip for Andrew.

“If you wanted to thank Andrew with a nice blow job, I would have enjoyed watching you swallow his cum.”

“Now you tell me!” She smiled. “Can we ask for Andrew to be our server next time we come for dinner, and I can give him a blow job?”

“Of course you can. What will we be celebrating next time?”

“Who needs a reason to celebrate with Andrew as our server?” She grinned, kissing him.

He and Tina strolled hand in hand along the corridors of the complex, going by a wedding reception. He couldn’t help looking at the deep cleavage her dress afforded him, and she’d smile, enjoying his eyes on her.

He placed his hand on the small of her back as he escorted her into Barney’s Bar. It was a popular place for entertainment, with only a few empty tables available.

“Wherever you want to sit is fine with me,” he said to her ear over the loud DJ music.

“On your lap, with your hard cock poking at my pussy, is where I want to sit,” she teased.

Tina found a table towards the back and sat cuddling close to Dan. She wrapped her arms around his right, pressing her breasts against him. They scanned the crowded room, the dance floor mostly filled with gyrating bodies and customers at their tables in various stages of inebriation.

“It looks like she’s having fun,” Tina motioned to a woman on her knees, giving her man a blow job.

“I’m sure you’ll be doing the same very soon. I just wonder whose cock it’ll be and how many,” he teased.

“I usually don’t bother with the names belonging to the cock I’m sucking off, just enjoy the pleasure,” she joked, kissing his cheek. “Maybe I’ll start on your cock first,” she smiled, rubbing his crotch.

Tina adjusted her pose to accent her long legs and reveal cleavage to those seated nearby. Moments later, the waitress appeared to take their order. “A double rye and ginger will help me to turn quickly into my husband’s slutty wife,” she said.

“The wine I had should be worn off in a few hours, and I’m driving, so I’ll stick with diet Coke or Sprite.”


She placed his hand on her bare knee and moved slightly to the rock music. Their drinks arrived, and she offered a toast. “To the fun of making our babies!” They touched their glasses and kissed.

Slipping his hand inside the low opening of her dress, he spread the material so that her nipples were almost in view. Dan pointed out several couples enjoying sneaky sex. One woman has her exposed tit being felt, another has her pussy fingered, and one lucky girl has a hard cock in each hand.

Tina swept the parted hem of her dress aside, placing her left leg over his right and guiding his hand to her exposed pussy. “Mmm, I love the naughty things we do in public,” she sighed.

Dan’s finger entered her moistened hole as another excited her clit. “You’re being such a tease,” she smiled, her body reacting to his sensual touch. She leaned her head against his shoulder, content with the love of her man.

She took several swigs of her drink, commenting on the sexual activity happening at the tables and on the dance floor.


The DJ began a song that Tina liked and motioned Dan to the floor with her. There were plenty of other women in low tops and short skirts moving their bodies to the heavy beat, attracting male attention; he couldn’t take his eyes off Tina.

Her body swayed effortlessly to the beat, her breasts trying their best to pop into view. She loved flaunting her body in the safety of Dan’s presence and turned around to do several bumps and grinds against him.

A slow song began, and her body moulded to his. Dan’s nostrils flared at the scent of her exotic perfume. “Mmm, I love being in your arms like this,” she sighed, kissing his neck.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.