18 July 2008
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - On this day, Dan and Tina are enjoying a sensual evening date and dancing until disaster cuts their night short.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

“Are you already drunk? You normally aren’t that direct when talking about sex in front of a stranger.”

“No, I’m only drunk on my love for you. I guess I was a little explicit with my comments. Karen and Wendy are teaching me well. At least I didn’t offer him a threesome with us. He does have a nice-looking body,” she teased.

Andrew soon returned with their meals. Tina removed Dan’s fingers from her pussy and boldly licked the slick moisture from his digits. He placed their plates on the table, glanced at Tina’s breasts barely contained in her dress, then left.

They enjoyed their meal, wine, and good conversation.


Tina behaved herself as Andrew removed their empty dishes. They turned down having dessert and relaxed, finishing the bottle of wine.

She turned on her seat to face Dan, taking his hand in hers. “I must confess that I have an ulterior motive for us going out to dinner and dancing beside having some good fun.”

Dan looked at her, wondering what was on her mind.

“You know that I love you.”

“I love you too, Tina,” he said, taking her soft-skinned hand in his.

“I know we’ve sort of mentioned this topic in passing, but now I want to be serious with you. Dan, I love you more than I ever thought possible. You’ve made my life so happy, and now I’d like to make my life complete by having a baby and a family with you.”

“You want to have a baby with me? We’d be parents?” He couldn’t believe it.

“I can see your hesitation about having twins with Wendy and Karen on the way, plus your other children. I guess I’m sort of jealous of them. I’m not getting any younger, and at thirty-six, this is my time with the right man to finally become a mother. You can take a while to think it over before giving me your answer.”

“I don’t want to be a part-time father to our baby. I respect your desire to be independent and now a mother too, but I wouldn’t want my time with him or her limited to several visits a week.”

“I’m just afraid that having to share you with Karen and Wendy would make our relationship the weakest, and I won’t want to be hurt again.”

“I guess I haven’t shown you enough how much I love you. What could be weak about us sharing the beauty of our child? I’d rather have you living in your own home with our baby than feel anything less like being my partner. Karen and Wendy wouldn’t allow you to be treated any less than their equal.”

“I don’t have to think about it. I know you’d make an excellent mom, and I would love to raise a child with you.”

Tina’s squeal of delight caused others at nearby tables to look at them. “We’re going to have a baby!” She announced.

“Have you told Karen and Wendy your desire to have a baby with me?”

“They’re all for it! Karen says they’ll have fun watching us make a baby. Imagine the fun all our kids will have growing up together.”

“Or the fighting,” he joked. “I can picture the talk at your bank as you and Wendy show off your kids from the same father.”

“That same father will be you!” Tina was so happy that she practically knocked Dan over with her hug and kisses.

“When did you want to start making a baby?” He smiled.

“Tonight!” She gleamed. “I’m finishing off my current prescription of the pill, so I won’t renew it. It’ll take several days for the effects of the pill to wear off me, and then we’re free to fuck our brains out to create our family.”

“I have three kids in their twenties with Laura and three, soon to be four, with Karen. Wendy wants to have three with me too. Do you want to have just one baby?”

Tina gave him a shy stare. “I was hoping to have two or three with you too.”

Dan almost choked on his mouthful of wine from her comment. “Two or three? I must be out of my fucking mind!”

“Yes, more than one.” She smiled. “I’ve seen firsthand how good a father you are and want to have that same experience with our children.”

“You know I’ll agree to have them with you, and I’ll be honest when I say I’d rather see you living with us. We’re moving into our new home in a few weeks, and there’s plenty of room for you.”

“That’s what Karen and Wendy have told me.”

“Whose last name will the baby have?”

“I was thinking of combining them, as Hamilton-Hayward. We can discuss first names later.”

“Which would you prefer, a boy or a girl?”

“One of each is good for now.”

“I must be fucking crazy to agree to this, but I can’t deny you the desire to have a family, and I’m flattered you want to have it with me.”

“Let’s go to Barney’s and let loose a little,” she suggested.

“Maybe you’ll actually find a guy named Barney,” he teased.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.