The Minister's Wife - Cover

The Minister's Wife

Copyright© 2018 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Four boys and no girls is a bit too much. Sue decides to take matters into her own hands and schemes to get the butcher boy Billy Jack into a compromising position to deliver his female baby certain seeds to her thirsty womb. His record of girl only offspring is notorious far and wide and she just has to have it because her need for female companionship in an all male household is uppermost on her mind.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Clergy  

Glengarry was a quiet little place.

Everybody said so and they were unanimous about it.

All the mums in the surrounding region thought it to be the best place to raise your children because nothing ever happened in Glengarry to put a single thought of worry in the little darling’s minds.

There was only one church in Glengarry and most felt that was more than enough for a town of that size. It also eliminated any competition between the common folk for which religion was the best. The fine folks that attended the church sponsored the Glengarry schoolhouse and paid the salaries of the schoolteachers and the heat for the fine solid building donated by the richest residents in the town, namely Squire Weston and his stern of face spouse Lady Patricia with her many charities to keep her busy from dawn to dusk.

The government people down in the big city often inquired if Glengarry needed any assistance in tending to its affairs but the townspeople were adamant that they were quite accommodated on their own without any need of government help that often had strings attached with unsuspected complexities.

There were no criminals in quiet little Glengarry unless you count farmer Jones the axe murderer of his far too talkative wife Wanda with her poisonous mouth and spiteful eyes. His trial was swift and fair and he went back to farming shortly after with a stern warning from the elders that he should be more restrained in his temper in the future. He promised to put up a suitable stone for the generally disliked Wanda Jones and took the widow Black as his farmer’s mate and bed partner with a promise to bring any complaints of nagging straight to the sheriff without delay.

The butcher was a rotund gentleman by the name of Billy Jack.

The beer loving Billy was famous for his many exploits with ignored spouses and it made his shop a center for the wives to gather early in the morning to get the best cuts. His assistant was a young lad called Harry with a devilish cut to his jib. When Billy was full busy, young Harry filled the gap.

The rumor was that both Billy and Harry were ready to service the female folk in ways that could only be whispered over back fences when husbands were not around. It wasn’t known if the rumors were accurate but it was quite a delight to consider it when things got dull.

All things considered, it was probably for the best that Billy and Harry were there to take up the slack because the town was notoriously short of young lads to keep up with the increase of fast growing females looking for their soul-mates in the understaffed population of unattached males qualified for husbandly duties with enthusiastic response.

The recently past middle-age minister, Reverend Johnson was consoling widow Green with his customary hands-on approach in the morning hours of one day in late spring in a manner not approved by the much respected Council of Churches in their manual of traditional spiritual support.

Reverend Johnson was a jolly fellow much liked by the common folk for his simple way of speech and his hearty laugh that would put a smile on the sourest of faces. His much the opposite spouse was a reserved female from the Riverside clan of Adams that seemed to populate all corners of the quiet little town. She had managed to increase the Johnson family by four male heirs to the non-existent Johnson fortune in a matter of some ten years not counting two misfires that terminated prematurely due to natural causes. Her primary complaint after her eleventh wedding anniversary was the fact she had no daughter to help her hold the yarn when she was sewing holes and tears in clothing for all five members of her male dominated household.

Billy Jack was known to have admitted to fathering no less than four children with unmarried members of the town’s excess female population. They were all little girls and were rumored to be all beautiful and have the same ginger hair as their disreputable daddy.

The minister’s wife was incensed to find out about the feminine seed virility of the Butcher boy womanizer and she vowed that she would use his tool of baby girl creation the very next Sunday after her husband was out to visit the poor and the infirm in their homes. She invited him to the rectory right after the service with the excuse that she wanted to give him a box of donated winter clothing for his older customers. He had a box of such items in the butcher shop to add motivation for the elderly patrons to visit his shop and buy luxury items such as bacon and sausage. It was too much to hope that they would have enough teeth to enjoy the more exciting cuts of meat that would require extensive chewing.

In the back of his mind, Billy had a yen to shove his baby maker up the minister’s wife’s pretty bottom aiming for her soft fuzz covered black patch and her tight little vaginal entryway. He sometimes did it in the deprived female’s bums but he found it was far too stressful on his poor penis and he was more and more in the mood of slow steady pounding and happy sounds of delight as he spurted his juices into fresh female fountainheads of friendly feminine folds.

Billy had visions of suckling at pretty Sue’s superior nipples just as he had seen her feed her youngest right there in his store. She looked to have a juicy pair that still was perky and pretty after birthing four boys. He was certain that she would prefer his gentle lips around her succulent boobs rather than the rowdy mouths of four demanding young lads with no common courtesy for her sensitive nature.

He went right in the front door and she took him all the way in the back of the long narrow house inside her cozy little kitchen where she stayed most of the day to plan her household chores.

On this day the only thing on her mind was to manipulate the closed-mouth Billy into position to shoot a full load of female-baby making cream up inside her vagina before he could mount any sort of a show or reluctance. She had toyed with the idea of simply telling him the reason for her amazing loss of righteous character on one of God’s special days but she considered him too sly for such honesty and that he might blackmail her in his own nasty way for favors in a repetitious manner ad infinitum until she was sick and tired of bending over each time she saw him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.