Donna the Devoted Dog Lover - Cover

Donna the Devoted Dog Lover

Copyright© 2018 by Donna The Dog Lover

Chapter 5: Donna Does Down Dog

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Donna Does Down Dog - Donna is feeling a bit deserted with her ex-husbands and her grown-up children and a big, empty house with only two male Dobermans to keep her company. She talks to them, she feeds them she even sleeps with them. They were almost like husbands and when she discovers their bonus benefits she decides it is appropriate to go all the way and not keep teasing them with her female scent of obvious needs any longer.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size   Violence  

Donna the dog lover went to the country to get a change of scene from the boring details of her boring life with the boring servants and the boring young men that only wanted her to let them pull down her knickers and let them have a go at her juicy middle-aged cunt.

She had done it with her uncles and her cousins and even the odd tradesman and the dodgy bin man with his oversized cock.

When she graduated to taking lovers of the four-legged variety, Donna grew to appreciate the uniqueness of getting done from behind by an animal with no sense of right or wrong other than to make his bitch know she had been done by a proper dog.

She remembered her fling with the brace of Great Danes that had dominated her so fully that she would often just go down on all fours whenever they came into her bedroom and started sniffing between her legs.

It had gotten to a point that she was beginning to feel trained by the dogs around her rather than supervising their agenda to her own wants and needs.

There was no doubt in her mind that she needed to get back on track with actual human mankind forms of copulation no matter how tedious or depressing because she had great appreciation for a skillful cock on a man that knew when to keep his mouth shut and his trousers down for action and not mere words.

Donna had been most circumspect in the care and maintenance of her posterior charms because she instinctively knew her bum was her greatest asset and she would capture more hearts with honey than with a stick or a whip to keep them in line.

She had just recently completed an eight week course in Brazilian ass cheek improvement that shaped and molded her twin orbs into a deliciously attractive heart-shaped center of mass for prospective vaginal or anal channel hunting equipment packed discreetly inside male trousers in almost every corner she ventured to explore in search of the sort of hardness she found irresistible.

At first, she was a bit upset that her normal dog loving inclinations were forced to retreat back to the normality of the humanoid variety just to give her pussy and ass the attention it craved multiple times on any given day with a real cock of pleasing proportions. She quickly ran the gamut of ordinary servants and assorted males in close attendance and was left with the only option of travel and a vacation to find suitable male human subjects to complete her transition back to the world of normal sex.

Donna had been a fan of the sport of “Dogging” for quite some time despite her reluctance to participate for fear of losing her beloved husband and his beloved income to keep her in her wasteful lifestyle without any danger of interruption for pecuniary reasons. Now that he was safely off to the south of France with his new spouse, she was able to take a vacation to find her “true love” from within the safety of an open window on her sedan with real leather on all the seats.

His new spouse was the attractive Nicole, their former nanny and prior star of something called the Naked Girls, 24 hours revue. Her ex-husband had given his custom to the Gentlemen’s Club that featured her on a sturdy pole for male perusal in the nocturnal hours far longer than she would like to admit.

The pleasingly plump Nicole labored both vertically and horizontally or in any angle in between that allowed adequate penetration for satisfactory orgasm of the female variety.

Apparently, her husband was availing himself of her services at the same time she was cementing her relationships with the canine crowd. Donna had found solace in the varied breeds and sizes of four-legged male creatures with a yen to “get a leg over” with the human females drawn to their animal nature. She had become one of those women that doted on their species for steady cock in a pinch when available males were at a premium in the midnight hours.

She knew the Great Danes were a mistake because they had truly dominated her to the point that she was worn to a frazzle and spent most of her time on “all fours” taking care of their masculine needs at all hours of the day and night. She had gotten to the point that she was willing to eat her food out of a bowl and go outside to do her business instead of running all the way down to the hallway bathroom to squat and tinkle.

Donna just had to get away and that was the simple truth of the matter.

The upstairs maid was a young girl called Justine. The poor creature was a flighty thing, but she was quite talkative about her love of “Dogging” down at the car park near her parent’s home in the country. She told Donna about her adventures in sticking her naked bum out the window and getting a hard cock inside either her brown eye or her pretty fanny from behind like one of the street girls bending over in the alley outside the pub for a pint and a laugh at the wetness seeping through her knickers sitting there looking like the picture of innocence for all the lads to see.

She knew that her escapades with the dogs were turning into an unhealthy obsession when she actually started to suck the creatures off like she was one of them herself.

It was time for her to get back with her own kind and the car park seemed like the best solution because according to Justine, the lads didn’t care who she was or what she was looking for. Their only interest was how tight her entryway was and was she appreciative of their effort to give her a thrill from behind.

The trip down to Justine’s home in the country was uneventful and the two women got better acquainted the old-fashioned way by stopping and kissing and licking each other in ways that only girls can do when there are no men around to laugh and make fun of a little bit of romance that didn’t involve cock in any form whatsoever.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.