Donna the Devoted Dog Lover
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2018 by Donna The Dog Lover

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Donna is feeling a bit deserted with her ex-husbands and her grown-up children and a big, empty house with only two male Dobermans to keep her company. She talks to them, she feeds them she even sleeps with them. They were almost like husbands and when she discovers their bonus benefits she decides it is appropriate to go all the way and not keep teasing them with her female scent of obvious needs any longer.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size   Violence  

Donna the world renowned dog lover was stretched out in the hospital bed. The bed was inside the older, but well-constructed building, run by the progressive Sisters of the Immaculate Conception. Their funding came straight from the Vatican to reward them for their work in creating a climate of strong government support for the church based health care system in the under-developed nation.

Most of the nuns working in the hospital were of European or North American extraction, but they all spoke the native language like they were born and bred inside the country. It was an oddity of the order that they generally were on the younger side with only a few older sisters with graying hair. This emphasis on youth was a bit tricky in their dealings with the Vatican and the Mother Superior was not opposed to using some of the more attractive members to leverage advantages with the hierarchy in certain clandestine scenarios testing the limitations of their vow of chastity.

The prettiest and youngest nun at the hospital was rumored to be in intimate congress with the Secretary of Health Education. He was a sour-faced old man with definite compulsion for anal copulation only with females of superior breeding and known to be of fine moral character without exception. He seemed to revel in the humiliation he caused the strictly brought up women with his perverted demands.

Sister Rose was the nurse tending to the American visitor called Donna. She knew that this Donna person was lucky to be alive because the Dog Warriors were infamous for their cruel treatment of female prisoners. She wanted to question her about the validity of their reputed method of subjecting the female captives to anal torture to completely break down their spirit and sense of resisting loss of their independence.

In all honesty, the petite and fit American woman was lucky to have survived her ordeal at the hands of the Dog Warriors in the non-government controlled interior because they usually separated the heads from their captives for trophies rather than releasing them back to civilization.

Donna was fortunate in retaining her head on her shoulders, but her lower body still bore the brunt of the dog warrior’s medieval methods of physical torment to promote her full cooperation in submitting to their unusual perverted demands. She had been researching the supposed myth of the Dog Warrior society and had come to realize far too late that it reality and not some figment of the imagination in the mind of a primitive people.

In this country, all dogs were respected more for their wildness and hunting capabilities rather than as some soft and pampered domestic companions in idle and pointless existence often found in civilized countries. There were some similarities of this under developed society and the original beginnings of the far away Roman Empire when the Nation State was rumored to be started by suckling human orphans tended by the vicious dog wolves of ancient times. The speculation that humans and dogs were much more carnally involved in those times than present was Donna’s area of study and she loved to conduct her research up close and personal with “hands on” study of the dogs in question.

The hospital was quiet at night and most of the patients slept soundly because they were administered a liberal dose of sleeping aids with their daily medicine.

Donna was recovering nicely with only scrapes and bruises on her skin. She did have some bite marks on her breasts and nipples from overly enthusiastic captors that liked to hear the sound of her high notes when they pushed her buttons. Her bottom and female private parts were almost back to normal after severe stress from repeated use by the dog warriors in their disgusting rituals that degraded their female captives beyond the limits of any normal society.

Sister Rose was at her bedside and questioning her about the techniques of the dog warriors and she had discovered that they were similar in some respects to the obsessions of the Secretary of the Health Education Department. She turned the attractive American female called Donna over in her bed and inspected her buttocks carefully with her magnifying glass. At one point, she was so close that her nose literally pushed inside the woman’s crack and she could inhale her ass scent and taste the musky flavor of her pretty backside on her lips. The nun had the temptation to extend her long pink tongue and taste the patient but she fought it off successfully and merely patted her pretty cheeks like a friendly caregiver checking on her recovery status.

The pretty nun’s experience with the buggering official had convinced her that there was some sort of secret society in the infrastructure of the government and law enforcement segment of the population that not only supported the fearsome raids of the Dog Warriors into populated areas but that were actually a part of that sect.

“Tell me Donna, when did you realize that you were in an actual Dog Warrior secret camp?”

The pretty blond looked up from the bed and with tears in her eyes, she explained, “It was when we were taken from the bus and distributed out to the female human training cells with a half dozen Dog Warriors for each captured female.

It was then that I knew for sure that the so-called “dogs” were more human than dog and that their dog part was mostly between their legs and in their brains like the seeds of some sort of ancient perversion. They demonstrated their ways to me using one of the dark-skinned native girls and showed me how they could make her do anything they wanted by the use of some devious equipment and their oversized parts that were more donkey than dog.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.