A Family in Need: a Mason Degraves Story - Cover

A Family in Need: a Mason Degraves Story

Copyright© 2018 by Baerd

Chapter 9

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A brother and sister seek out the help of Lord Mason DeGraves out of concern for their quadriplegic mother's plight, not realizing what the consequences might be for all three of them. A deal with DeGraves always has a sexual price. A story based in Pan's Lord DeGraves universe.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Magic   Mind Control   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Amputee   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Slow   Transformation  

Later that evening in her bedroom, Beverly looked at Amber, “So, when did you actually start to purr?”

“I think just at dinner. I didn’t know I could do that! Some of the sounds I’ve been making have been, um, unexpected? I mean, I hear them and then realize that they came from me. They’re all cat noises, I think. I keep feeling an impulse to make some sort of noises, kind of out of the blue.” answered Amber, looking a bit nervous.

“So, you just purred without meaning to? It just happened?” probed Beverly.

“Yeah.” Amber sighed.

“Hmm,” said Beverly, thoughtfully. “It will be interesting to watch you, dear one. Did you expect the orgasm at dinner?”

“No! Not at all! I was happy to get the collar, but when you put it on me, wow! Is that supposed to happen?” asked Amber.

“I have no idea, my dear,” said Beverly, touching the amber stone and choker. “Did you mean to call it a collar?”

“Um, that’s what it is, isn’t it?”

“Most women would call it a choker, even a neckband, but if you want to call it a collar, then that’s what it is, I guess. Sounds kind of BDSM, I think. Are you into that?”

“Uh, no, thank you! I had to spank a couple of johns and belittle them to get them off, but I don’t think there’s any part of me that wants to play that kind of game myself!”

“Maybe it’s just part of the cat-thing.”

“I think so. I think it’s a pet cat thing. I think I belong to you, sort of. God, I just got wet! I mean, not like a pet dog or slave or anything, more like a cat and their human.” She looked at Beverly, “This is kind of scary. I’m having feelings I’ve never had before. I’m having thoughts I never had before. Part of me is nervous and afraid, and another part of me is telling me it’s all okay, it’s right. Am I going crazy?”

“No, dear. These are the feelings that most of us have had when we first come here, or entered an arrangement with Mason. I should say, we’ve all wondered if we were going crazy! Your, ah, shall we call them symptoms? are particular to you. Anyway, we’ll help you through the transition as best we can. You will be okay. Just make sure you let us know what you want or you don’t want, and we’ll do our best to provide or avoid those things. Do you want to take the collar off? We can give it back to Mason, and after a while you probably won’t notice it’s gone or miss it.”

No!“ yelled Amber, clutching at the collar like she might have clutched at her panties in junior high if someone suggested she take them off and give them up. She took a breath and said, “No, I’ll keep it! I love it! It’s the first gift anyone has given me in a long, long time.”

“Okay, dear! I didn’t mean to scare you!” reassured Beverly.

“I know. I’m sorry I yelled,” said Amber. “I just suddenly felt like you were going away, leaving me.”

“No, no! Nothing like that!” soothed Beverly, embracing the suddenly lost-looking young woman. She looked at Amber with a reassuring smile, and then hugged her again, thinking. She wondered how long Amber had been without her mother, and if she, Beverly, had accidentally stepped into that role. She wondered if she hadn’t stepped into it all that accidentally. She had taken to Amber from the outset, and she reminded her a bit of her daughter before the change. She realized that Amber fit many of her needs, and she suspected that she fit many of Amber’s needs, herself.

She probably would have gotten a pet cat if Jim and Julie had gone off to school and if the accident hadn’t happened and her husband was gone or still working. She just wouldn’t be having sex with the cat, or, probably, anyone for that matter. Things were different now, though. She realized she had taken on the responsibility for a fragile young woman who needed love and care and direction in growing up. With a cat-girl fetish. She gave a low laugh in a reassuring tone and told Amber, “You’re just fine! I’m not leaving you,” knowing to what she was committing.

Amber burst into tears, heavy wracking sobs shaking her small frame. Beverly held her close as she cried, making the soothing sounds every mother makes when holding a crying child. “Shhh, it’s okay, dear. You are safe. It’s okay!” After a time, the sobs subsided, and Amber tucked her head under Beverly’s chin, rubbing her forehead against her neck. Another cat thing, thought Beverly. Amber said, “I’m sorry, I’m not sure where that came from. Well, maybe I do. I’m sorry, I think I just need a friend. It’s been so long...”

“I think I understand, dear. And it’s okay,” said Beverly, and she bent down to kiss Amber’s head. “You’ve been through a lot, and have been betrayed deeply by people you have trusted. Your father, that pimp ... you’re whole life feels like it’s up in the air right now, and, well, it is. You’re going through some major changes in every facet of your life. It’s okay. We’ll help. I’ll help. It’s been less than 48 hours since your world got turned on its ear. We’re going to make sure you land on your feet.” Then Beverly said, chuckling, “Like any good kitty!”

Amber both stiffened and relaxed in Beverly’s arms, as the thrill connected with those words ran through her, and pleasure arced from her pussy up her spine. Beverly took a moment, enjoying the feeling of the young woman in her arms. She then straightened and said, “One of the things we’re going to work towards is getting you into school. Did you graduate high school?”

Amber looked down and said, “Um, no. I dropped out when I had to run away from home.”

Beverly kept holding her as she said, “I understand. It is hard to do homework when you’re worried about where your next meal is coming from or how to stay warm, right?”

Amber nodded. Beverly continued, “Okay, so we’re going to need to get a tutor for you, after your three months are up! I don’t think you’ll be able to focus on education when all you can think about is sex!” They both laughed. “Now, will we want to hire one in or send you out? We’ll have to think about that. If we hire one in, it’s likely that they’ll wind up being too focused on sex to be able to teach a very interesting form of Sex Ed, and you might wind up being the teacher at that point!”

Amber laughed, and Beverly said, “Well, we’ll worry more about that when the time comes. But you will at least need to get a high school diploma,” she said in a no-nonsense mother voice. “We’ll go on from there. You will have friends and support for your choices. You are no longer alone.”

Amber looked up at Beverly and smiled. Lord DeGraves ... Mason ... said that I could work towards becoming a vet. Actually he said I would become a vet, but that I’d earn it with hard work.”

Beverly said, “Well, Mason says things like that, but you choose what you want to do. If you choose that, and work for it and earn it, I have no doubt you’d make a great veterinarian.”

“Oh, I want that! I love helping animals!” exclaimed Amber.

“Well, then, we will do our best to help you get there, to achieve that.”

“What is this place? How is it possible that I could one day achieve a dream that yesterday was impossible? What did I do?” asked Amber.

“You were the right person, in the right place, at the right time,” said Beverly. “As Jim told you yesterday, you are special. I will also tell you, you are lucky, with qualifications. Another couple of weeks, or a different part of the country, you might have been sold by that evil bastard into real slavery. If you were a different person, you might have made different choices, like running back to him, or becoming a junkie turning tricks for a fix. So, it isn’t just that you’re special, you’re also lucky. We can’t save the whole world, or give everyone a second chance.”

“I see,” said Amber. “So it’s kind of like winning the lottery? If I had done that I could have gone back to school and eventually become a vet if I’d gotten away from T Rad?”

“Well, sort of. You chose to take Mason’s bargain, so there’s a lot more kinky sex involved but you also have people to support you in your efforts.”

“Okay, I think I can handle that. It’s me, and luck, and my choices, and my hard work to get where I want to go. Right?”

“Exactly!” confirmed Beverly.

“Okay,” Amber said, then cocked her head and said, “Can we go visit Julie?”

“Certainly!” said Beverly, “Let’s go!”


They found Julie in her bedroom, watching a recap of the launch of the Space Shuttle Discovery. She had taken Jamie down to the nursery to put him to bed, and was laying on her bed watching the television with interest. She clapped with glee when the announcer mentioned that Judith Resnick was the second woman in space, following in the footsteps of Sally Ride. The newscaster announced that the shuttle, after its successful lift-off after a delay, was currently in orbit.

Julie turned off the television and looked at Beverly and Amber, and said, “Yay!” and bounced like a cheerleader.

Amber said, “Another woman in space! That is so cool! Maybe a woman will be President someday!”

“Yeah!” exclaimed Julie, bouncing and clapping again.

“So, how are you doing?” Amber asked Julie.

“I’m happy!” said Julie. “Are you okay?”

“I’m doing better, I think,” said Amber. “Your mom has been helping me through some stuff.”

“Mom’s good at that,” Julie replied. She looked Amber in the eye and said, “She needs you.”

“Needs me?” asked Amber.

“Yeah. You’re perfect. She needs to be a mommy to a teen. She needs love. She needs sex. She needs a friend. She needs to help. And you’re a kitty!”

“Julie, did you have anything to do with this?” asked Beverly.

Julie looked at her for a few moments, and shrugged, shaking her head in a noncommital way.

“Hmmm.” said Beverly in a suspicious tone.

“Well. I’m glad if I can give something back! It’s ... good, to be needed. And wanted.” said Amber. “Julie, if you did have anything at all to do with it, I’m glad!”

Julie smiled, and cocked her head to one side.

Amber looked at the two women, looking like exactly like a mother and daughter, one about twenty-five years old and the other looking about forty, but knowing that the reality was the reverse of what it appeared to be -- the mother looked like the daughter, and the daughter looked like the mother. Or possibly identical twins separated by fifteen years and two extra breasts and a large baby-bump. She thought both of them were gorgeous. She went to Julie and hugged her, then kissed her deeply. Then she reached up and tweaked both of Julie’s upper nipples with a grin.

Julie yipped and quivered with the stimulation, and all four of her nipples stood to attention. She made an appreciative and sexy noise, “Hmmmm!” Julie grabbed Amber’s hand and pulled he in, and pulled her hand to where her robe parted and directed it to her pussy. Amber felt Julie’s labia dampen, and slid a finger inside. Julie made the same noise again, emphatically. Amber, smelling the scent that smelled so much like her mistress’s, er, mother’s, um, Beverly’s, felt her own pussy dampen, and its lips begin to engorge. Her breath caught and her heart began to speed with excitement.

Beverly, who had been watching all of this, dropped the robe from her shoulders and sashayed forward, and drew Julie’s robe from her shoulders, dropping it back upon the bed. Beverly found it incredibly erotic to watch what should have been her own body react with sexual pleasure. It was like watching herself, although she knew it was her daughter. As Amber sank to her knees and began to gently lick Julie’s nether lips, carefully avoiding the clit, she reached over to tweak her daughter’s upper nipples, which drew a slightly frustrated cry from Julie, who automatically bucked her pussy into Amber’s face seeking clitoral stimulation. She gently twisted and squeezed Julie’s nipples again, which drew several drops of milk from them onto her fingers.

She rather theatrically held a drop-laden finger up, and slowly brought it down to her mouth, her tongue reaching up to the drops at the fingertip and licking. She then brought her finger the rest of the way down into her mouth and sucked it with a lewd smile. The other finger she lowered to Julie’s lips, which parted and Julie performed exactly the same actions. The sexual tension in the room jumped up dramatically as the drops of milk had their effect on the two women.

Beverly sank to knees parted lewdly, and bent her head to her daughter’s lower breasts, running her tongue over them and under them. Both women felt sparks of electric pleasure from the contact, and moaned deeply in their throats. Amber, realizing what was happening, slid her hand by feel up Beverly’s thighs, and gently stroked up towards her oh-my-God-that’s-wet! pussy and then plunged a finger into it, then two, all without removing her face from Julie’s sex.

Beverly latched onto one of Julie’s lower nipples, while continuing to tweak and squeeze the top two. She sucked, and drew a small mouthful of milk into her mouth. She felt a warm glow of love from within in addition to the sexual lightning bolts of need flowing through her body. She thought, Oh, thank God for Amber’s hand in my pussy! which seemed to catch those lightning bolts and send them arcing back up her body to her brain. Julie, in turn, reached over to lightly pinch and twist Beverly’s nipples, which made a diamond of pleasure points all jolting together. Amber used her thumb on Beverly’s clit in addition to her fingers inside her, and Beverly threw back her head and moaned, then latched onto Julie’s other nipple and drew another mouthful of mother’s milk in. Again, she felt the warm glow of love inside the center of the diamond of pleasure. She felt loved, she felt love, she was love and joy and fucking ecstacy! She threw her head back and screamed out a “YESSSSSS!” as the sensations reached climax, then higher, then higher yet. She felt like the pleasure lightning bolts flew through the top of her head and out into the universe. It felt for an eternal moment that they took her with them, that the star and firework-filled universe was everywhere, everything, and she was a part of it, and it was all love and pleasure.

She drifted awhile in that wonderful warm feeling of love and sexual excitedness without a body. Without a body, what was excited? She heard a voice, saying something. Calling her? “Mommy, wake up.” She opened her eyes to see two faces looking down at her. Oh. She must have passed out or something. She tried to smile up at them, and realized she had been smiling already. Julie smiled at her, and said “Hi! Coming back now?”

“Is she okay?” Amber asked. “I’ve never seen anyone passed out with a smile on their face before. I mean, not and keep smiling while they’re out!”

“Mommy is fine,” said Julie.

Beverly sat up and stretched like she’d just had a nap. “Mmmnn, that was nice!” she said.

“That ... was strange,” Amber said. “You and Julie had orgasms at the same time, but you sort of ... laid back real relaxed and smiling, but you seemed to be out of it, like unconscious, but smiling, and kind of humming or something. You wouldn’t wake up for a minute or two, until Julie called you.”

“I don’t know what it was, but it was really nice,” said Beverly. “Like I ... um, no ... it was ... everywhere ... and I ... was part of ... touching ... I just can’t put words to it! It’s hard to hold onto now. Like a dream, but not. Oh, whew! That was wonderful!” She looked a tiny bit sad for a moment. “It’s like an echo of it now, but it was so big, but I was... !” Beverly was making expansive gestures with her hands, then threw them up in futility.

“Uh-huh. Why don’t we go see Maggie for a few minutes, okay?” suggested Amber.

Beverly said, “I feel fine. Nothing bad, very relaxed and happy, very content!”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.