A Family in Need: a Mason Degraves Story - Cover

A Family in Need: a Mason Degraves Story

Copyright© 2018 by Baerd

Chapter 8

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A brother and sister seek out the help of Lord Mason DeGraves out of concern for their quadriplegic mother's plight, not realizing what the consequences might be for all three of them. A deal with DeGraves always has a sexual price. A story based in Pan's Lord DeGraves universe.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Magic   Mind Control   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Amputee   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Slow   Transformation  

After breakfast, Beverly and Amber followed Jorge through a rear door to a massive garden, where plants of all sorts, most of which Amber had never seen before, grew in great abundance. Jorge said, “Welcome to my home, my true home, where I serve the Goddess of the Earth in all her glory. Here is where our food is grown, where the Lady gives to us that which nourishes us in body and spirit!”

He held up a handful of dark, rich earth and presented it to Amber, “This is the womb of the Lady. Smell its richness, her fertility. Feel its substance, its texture. Feel its moisture, not too damp, not too dry, the balance within which we all must live. This place, the land, is sacred.”

Amber said, mildly shocked, “Your accent ... I thought, with the name Jorge...”

“I’m Welsh! And you couldn’t pronounce my last name. My mother thought the name Jorge was romantic-sounding.”

“I apologize! I hadn’t heard you speak before, and no one mentioned...”

“I actually like the look people get the first time they hear me speak! Don’t concern yourself!”

“What you said, about the Earth and Goddess ... that sounded religious. Do you worship the Earth?”

“It is, and I do indeed! I come from Wales, but by way of California! I discovered the Goddess and Her Consort, the God, in Bakersfield. My religion celebrates fertility and life, and honors death and the changes of the seasons. All that is comes from sex between the Goddess and God, Her fertility and His death and rebirth. This is the harvest, the time of the death of the God, when the Goddess begins to mourn, but when his seeds are scattered in her womb to be reborn next year.”

“Um, okay, that’s interesting. I’ve never heard anything like that, but I kinda grew up on the street, and all I ever heard was the folks at the mission,” said Amber.

“They are fine folk, and do good work for many in need,” replied Jorge. “Though they might not approve of my beliefs.”

“Speaking of beliefs, and the practice of them, “interjected Beverly, “We wanted to ask you if you’d help out Amber, here, on occasion. As you heard earlier, she’s new here, and we don’t want her getting too fixated, sexually.”

“Ah, and so you want me to show her how the fields grow, from time to time?” laughed Jorge, “I’d be happy to, if she’d like!”

Amber smiled, and said, “Oh, I’d like! I’d like a lot!”

Beverly reached over to the zipper on Jorge’s jumpsuit and pulled it down in one quick motion. “Why don’t you see her through the barley, right now?” She drew the sides off of his shoulders, and the jumpsuit fell to his feet, leaving a very tanned, muscular, naked man standing before Amber. Amber gawked.

“His Gods did bless him, didn’t they?” Beverly asked Amber, lightly teasing one of Jorge’s nipples, then chest. His penis bagan to engorge, as did the sparkle in his eyes.

Amber sank to her knees before him, and lightly stroked his hardening cock. She looked up at his face and gave him a wicked grin. She leaned forward, and kissed its tip, then its head, then took about half its length in her mouth, moistening it with her saliva. She then sucked and slid it down her throat, surprising Jorge at the speed.

“Ahm,” he said, and placed his hands on her shoulders. She bobbed her head, working on his cock for a few minutes. As she did, they became aware that Beverly had sunk down, skirt off and ass on the earth, and opening her top to rub her breast and tweak a nipple. The other hand had found her clit, and was tracing it softly and slowly, watching them.

Jorge gently pushed Amber back, and knelt before her himself. He gently laid her back upon the earth between the furrows, and kissed her deeply. Her nipples stiffened as she felt this man’s muscular torso gently touching hers, his cock just barely touching her pussy. Jorge then slid down, kissing first one nipple and then the other, thoroughly and with lovely suction and tongue, then he traced that tongue down past her navel, down and around her sex. She found that her body had sunk a bit into the soft earth, like she was on a soft bed, Her thighs were wide, and she drew them up and out, fully exposing her sex.

Amber heard Jorge speaking low, almost under his breath, and he kissed her clit lightly every few indistinguishable words. She flung her arms wide to either side, feeling her fingers dig into the cool soil. She felt a passionate heat building in her womb, and her clit was standing proud and erect and demanding attention, but its need was dwarfed by the need within her womanhood. She cried, “Oh, fuck me! Fuck me now!”

Jorge obliged, his hard cock thrusting deep within her. She cried out in joy, and tears slid from her eyes down either side of her head to the ground, and her feet sank into the earth as she thrust back up Jorge’s cock. She smelled sex and soil as their bodies rocked in a beat, a soft and then slam, like a heartbeat that felt so right. She was so wet, and the grip of her pussy muscles so tight! She felt Jorge’s hands on her shoulders, yet her shoulders felt inches deep in the soft earth, her head thrown back, and sounds like a cat fucking in heat coming from her throat.

Her fingers dug deeper into the soft soil, her toes digging deep as well. The heartbeat rhythm went on for a long, pleasurable time, then she felt the beginning of the orgasm in her body, like arcing electricity. She heard Beverly crying out in an orgasm. She felt her pussy grab Jorge’s cock like it was damn well going to make him come in her, and she felt his last, deep thrust as he growled his seed deep into her womb. Her feet were out of the soil, locked around his back as her hips ground into his. She felt the length of his body against hers, their sweat mixing as their bodies slid and twitched against each other.

She moaned and panted, feeling like she’d sunk deep into the pillow-soft soil. She felt Jorge lift himself from her, and she felt the soft breeze caress her skin as it dried the sweat from her breasts and stomach. She groaned in disappointment as she felt Jorge’s cock slip from her pussy, and felt her pussy twitch and ripple, wanting to call that wonderful fullness back into her.

She realized that her mouth was dry from panting, and was about to rise to sit when she became aware of Beverly kneeling down next to her. Beverly kissed her, then offered a nipple to her lips. Amber latched on and suckled, the sacred warm sweet mommy milk soothing her throat, which was apparently sore from her cries. She pulled her hands from the soil and held the breast that nursed her. She heard Beverly’s sounds of pleasure, and the scent of Beverly’s passion came to her nostrils. She licked and kissed the nipple as its milk ran out, making the caresses of her lips communicate her love and thanks.

She rose, with Jorge’s help, to stand and begin to brush the soil from her back, butt, and arms. She then saw Jorge kneel, and Beverly offer him the other nipple, from which he reverently suckled. As she watched, she suddenly realized that it was reverence, that for Jorge, this was less about sexiness than the sacred. In fact, everything that they had just done was sacred to him, and Beverly’s milk was almost like communion, of a sort. She felt the soil beneath her feet, and the breeze on her body and in her hair, and saw it ripple through the grain in which they were surrounded, and it all felt ... sacred. Like God had revealed a mystery to her and was pleased that she recognized it.

She heard Beverly moan and hum as another orgasm flowed through her, and she placed the fingers that had just been in her pussy on Jorge’s head as if in benediction. Jorge kissed Beverly’s lips, then each nipple, then knelt again and kissed Beverly’s very pregnant womb. He then looked up at her and said, “Thank you, Mother,” and Beverly smiled at him.

Jorge turned to Amber, with the same look of reverence upon his face, kissed her in the same pattern, and also said to her, “Thank you, Mother.” Amber went to him, and kissed him on the lips, tasting Beverly’s milk on them. She said to Jorge, “Thank you! ... I can’t even begin to say what...” She shrugged and shook her head, and made a sweeping gesture around herself wordlessly.

Jorge smiled gently and said, “I know.”

Amber said, “I am definitely going to be back!”

Jorge smiled again and said, “I am very glad!” He stooped and picked Beverly’s skirt and handed it to her, then picked up his own work jumpsuit, stepped into it and zipped it up. Amber realized he hadn’t been wearing work boots, just his work jumpsuit as he worked in the fields. He looked at the sun’s position in the sky, and said, “I have to get back to work. Please come down to see me whenever you’d like! It doesn’t have to be just for sex!” He grinned.

Beverly took Amber by the shoulder and then stopped, and brushed more dirt from her backside, grinning. “I think we should get you upstairs and into a shower. You’re taking half the field in with you!”

As they walked, Amber looked at Beverly, “That’s really his religion, isn’t it? Why did he call me Mother’?” I mean, I understand why he said that to you, but...”

“Well, for him, all women are part of the Mother, like all men are part of the Father. Female and male, Earth and Sun, the world is full of sex and fertility and that is sacred to him,” answered Beverly.

“What about Heaven and the Judgement and all that?” asked Amber.

“I don’t really know. I don’t think he believes in all that, but you’d have to ask him.”

“Hmm. I dunno. That was ... some experience! But I’m not sure I want to change religions or anything!”

Beverly laughed, “Oh, he wouldn’t ask you to do that! If you ask what he believes, he’ll tell you. You don’t have to believe as he does to have sex with him, or even to be his friend. He accepts you as you are, for who you are, just like everyone else here.”

Amber walked a few more paces, and said, “This is a strange place, but I’m starting to appreciate just how special it is. How special everyone here is. And Lord DeGraves, Mason, says it’s because of you and Jim and Julie.”

“Especially Julie, I think,” said Beverly, “She has somehow brought love to the rest of us. Even Mason.”

They entered the house through the back, and as they began to climb the stairs, Amber asked, “Do you think Mason will let me wear a velvet choker as a collar?” Beverly’s laugh floated down the stairs behind them.


After their shower, Beverly had to meet with Maggie, the doctor, for her check-up, and Amber tagged along. She was surprised that they went to the sex bedroom, then had the mystery solved for her when Beverly dropped her robe and lay back on one of the padded geometrical objects and assumed the same position that she would have in the doctor’s exam chair. She giggled, remembering that the doctor had been in that same position at one point the night before. Dr. Cole had been examining her pussy with a stiff cock. Maggie looked at her and grinned, and said, “It’s multi-use!”

Amber saw that Dr. Sanders was naked under her white lab coat, then remembered that Maggie had a thing about pregnant women, and a vision of Maggie with her hands on Bethany’s belly while her face was in Bethany’s pussy the night before danced through her mind. She grinned at the doctor and said, “I see that!”

Maggie had turned on the ultrasound machine, and was squirting gel on Beverly’s stomach as Jim and Bethany walked in with Julie. “Almost the whole family’s here! Where’s Susan?” asked Beverly.

“She’s in the shower. She’ll be in in a second.” said Jim. “She, Terri, and Noelle are going to be on the cover of Pump Mothers next issue. William just finished the shoot.”

“I’m here, I’m here!” called Susan as she walked in, wearing some very improbably high stillettos.

“I’m impressed that you can walk at all in those,” said Maggie. “You know those are doing terrible things to your feet, hips and back! You should only wear those during sex!”

“I know, I know, but they’re brand new and I love them! I’m about 9/10s of the way to an orgasm just walking in them! I want to get Jim to supply that last tenth after the exam!” laughed Susan.

Jim was looking at Susan’s feet, and looked like he was having sympathy pains as he shuffled his feet and flexed them behind his legs. He saw Amber looking and shrugged, and said, “Whatever makes her happy...” and smiled. Bethany poked him, and he stood still, but still grinning.

Maggie ran the transducer through the gel and across Beverly’s belly. “Oh, he’s looking good, looking good! Hmmm, you know, it is usually too early to tell, but his penis is looking large for his developmental stage.” She realized everyone was looking at her. “Oh, not abnormally large! He’s just fine! No worries there! And of course as he grows and matures...” She glanced at Jim, then said to Beverly, “You didn’t have an ultrasound of Jim at this stage, did you? Yeah, no, I know, we didn’t do that then, but I kinda wish we had a shot of Jim then to compare. I bet he’s inherited his daddy’s ... nevermind, sorry, unprofessional of me.”

Maggie continued the exam, and pronounced Beverly and baby fit, with the delivery date a month away. She was cleaning off the gel and shutting down the machine as a thought struck Amber, and she turned to Bethany, “Bethany, I was wondering. Yesterday, when T Rad was here, he asked Lord DeGraves if you were available. He thought you were sex walking. Now, he was right about that, you are incredibly beautiful and sexy, but I know T Rad, and your pregnancy should have turned him off. Do you have any idea why it didn’t?”

Bethany smiled at her, and asked, “You were there. Did you notice I was almost eight months pregnant?” Maggie stopped winding up the cord and looked over, interested.

“Looking back on it, I think I remember you as pregnant, but I don’t remember thinking about it at the time. I was looking down a lot, but I remember your outfit being scandalously sexy and short, how gorgeous your face was, that you had great breasts and I wished I had breasts like them, I remember your ass moving on top of your killer legs, and how great you looked, but not once did I think, Damn, she is so pregnant!’ I’d have thought you looked fucking fantastic pregnant, but pregnant’ wasn’t in there. How come?”

“Mason. He can do things, like make people not notice things, fixate on things, forget things, remember things, and so on. He likes to make people fixate on his nose, sometimes, if they’re lying to him and he’s going to make their lives more interesting as a punishment. They’ll stare at his nose and he’ll talk to them, ask them things and they’ll answer, and he’ll give them suggestions, like hypnosis. He can’t stand liars.”

“Oh. I’ll remember that.”

“I told you before you met him to always tell him the truth. I think Jim told you that too, a bit later.”

“Yeah, you did. He ... can be kinda ruthless, can’t he?”

“Oh, yes. Old school ruthless. Always be truthful with him, even if it’s humiliating or painful. His version of a spanking for telling a fib uses your conscience, and it has a long delay.”

“Grampa Mason isn’t mean,” said Julie, suddenly, “unless people are bad. You’re not bad, Amber.”

“Oh, no, I know, I mean, I haven’t been a saint or anything, maybe not really even a good person, but after what he’s done, and what he’s doing for me, I don’t think he’s mean to me, and all of you are so good and nice! I guess I just...” Amber trailed off.

“Are figuring things out,” said Jim. “Mason DeGraves is very, very complicated. Don’t worry, though, you’ll figure it out. Mason knows what you’ve done, good and bad, and why. Just always be honest with him.”

“Um, okay.”

“Jim, honey? I really need a favor, if you’re up for it.” asked Beverly.

“Anything, Mom! What do you need?”

“I need you to fuck me, but carefully, okay? Since Maggie’s here she can supervise and make sure no harm comes to the baby.”

“You are in a good position like that, Beverly, but Jim, you don’t want to thrust all the way in with that cock of yours. Don’t want to give your son a black eye!”

Beverly said, “I’ve got an idea. Amber, you come over here. Jim, come on over and get between my legs. Amber honey, can you get him hard for me?”

“I can suck on him for a minute or two, but he seems to be rising to the occasion!” said Amber.

“Maggie, why don’t you come over here, and when things get going you can sit on my face and hold my belly and make sure Jim doesn’t go to far in. Julie, you and Bethany and Susan can play. Oh, I’ve got it! Bethany on that side of me, Susan on this side of me, one for each hand. Julie, I think Amber is going to need some stimulation while she works. I want my little kitty to protect my pussy, and she’ll need her pussy licked, okay?”

“M’Kay!” Julie agreed, happily. Amber felt her pussy dampen and twitch at Beverly’s words.

Amber kissed and licked the head of Jim’s cock, then took it down her throat for a few strokes. “Damn, she is good at that!” Jim exclaimed.

Amber came off of it with a pop, and then scooted over behind Beverly’s spread legs. Jim brought his cock to the entrance of his mother’s pussy, and pushed in an inch or so, then he pulled out.

“Amber, get mom wetter. Get your hands slick with her juices,” said Jim. He looked at the crowd surrounding his mother, and said, “This is going to be very close, and very interesting! Glad we all love each other!”

Amber had kissed and licked and slid her fingers into Beverly’s pussy, which had gotten significantly wetter. Jim moved in again, and slid a third of his cock inside her, and Amber closed a fist around it with her small hand. Jim began to slowly stroke in and out, and Amber suddenly felt Julie between her legs, nosing and licking at the lips of her pussy.

Maggie mounted Beverly’s face, placing her hands on Beverly’s bulging belly. She moaned with happiness. Beverly brought her arms up on either side of Maggie’s legs, and Susan and Bethany lowered themselves onto them, embracing each other for balance, and kissing each other because they liked it. Each used one hand to reach between and tweak and roll the other’s nipples. Jim’s strokes were slow and rhythmic, and Amber’s fist prevented his full length from going too far in.

Susan and Bethany were grinding their clits, pussies filled with Beverly’s fingers, into Maggie’s hips. Amber, feeling Jim sliding through her fist, smelling Beverly’s pussy so close, and feeling Julie’s lips and tongue playing with her clit, felt slightly drunk. This was the hottest thing she’d ever done! It was definitely the most complicated position she’d ever seen, let alone participated in. She felt Maggie’s face come down on the back of the hand gripping Jim’s cock, and Maggie’s lips and tongue begin to work on Beverly’s clit, one of her hands now holding her weight off of Beverly’s body, the other hand and arm cupping her belly.

The group began to move in sync, sucks and licks and pinches and tweaks happening on each in- stroke and each out-stroke. It felt like it was all one big body, moving and breathing and feeling so fucking good. Each person focused on what they were doing, and what they were feeling, and the pleasure was wonderful. The feeling of all the warm bodies pressed together, slightly sweaty, pulsing together in that steadily increasing rhythm was fantastic. It was almost like all the bodies moving together blurred the lines between who was who. Someone was moaning, someone was cooing, someone was making very excited almost animal sounds, and they all got louder and higher as the rhythm increased. Orgasm floated just out of reach, but getting closer and closer with each pulse. A female voice cried, Oh, God! So close! So close!” and the vibrations of that cry was felt by each and all -- oh, it was Beverly’s voice.

Amber felt Jim give a final thrust, and felt his penis pulsing as he fired stream after stream of cum into his mother’s pussy. At the same time, several voices cried out in release, and the whole group went rigid as they all shared in a single orgasm, pulsing and quivering together in a sweaty body of ecstacy. Beverly, who had taken her lips from Maggie’s pussy, cried, “Yes, oh, yes! You came for Mommy! Good Jimmy! Good Kitty! Oh...”

Amber felt Jim’s cock spasm again in her hand, and felt her own pussy throb with pleasure at Beverly’s words. The pressure of Jim’s cock pressing against her fist had returned with the throbbing, and he made an “Aahhhh” sound as he appeared to try to come again. There was a space of about four breaths, then Bethany and Susan relaxed and lowered themselves to the floor, and Julie’s tongue, which had been deep inside Amber’s pussy, withdrew and Julie scooted away. Jim pulled out, and Amber stood, realizing that her body was in an odd, now- uncomfortable crouch. She stood and helped Maggie to rise, keeping her weight carefully off of Beverly. Beverly had an exhausted but blissfully contented look on her face.

“Oh, my! That, my loves, was wonderful! God, I needed that fucking, Jim!” breathed a happy Beverly. She ran her hands, coated with Susan and Bethany’s juices, down her body, around her belly, and held her pussy, now leaking Jim’s seed. “Mmmmm, thank you all!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.