A Family in Need: a Mason Degraves Story - Cover

A Family in Need: a Mason Degraves Story

Copyright© 2018 by Baerd

Chapter 6

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A brother and sister seek out the help of Lord Mason DeGraves out of concern for their quadriplegic mother's plight, not realizing what the consequences might be for all three of them. A deal with DeGraves always has a sexual price. A story based in Pan's Lord DeGraves universe.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Magic   Mind Control   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Amputee   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Slow   Transformation  

Jim walked into the big communal sex bedroom to find Beverly nursing Julie, each with their fingers in the other’s pussies, and each making happy noises. Jim stepped close to his mother and latched on to her free nipple, causing his mother to gasp with the stimulation and begin a climax. He kept up the suction, and, first moistening his middle finger in his mother’s very wet pussy, then moved it around and inserted it in her ass. Her exclamation of surprise changed into deeper moans as he began to move it around, feeling his sister’s fingers stimulating her pussy from the other side. Both he and Julie drew hard on the milk flowing from her nipples, and beverly flipped back over into a string of orgasms from the multiple deep sensations. Her cries echoed through the room like shots fired from a gun: “Oh! My! God! Yes! Yes! Yes! Aieeeee!”

Her breasts ran dry at just that point, and Julie had trouble removing her fingers from her mother’s clenched pussy. Jim slowly extracted his finger from her anus, and as he did, Beverly relaxed into a slump and he gently lowered her to the giant mattress. “Oh, my loves! That was just wonderful! God, Jim, that was perfect timing!” Jim kissed her, and then moved to the nearby sink on one side of the room to wash his hands. Julie just sucked her mother’s juice from hers and grinned at her mother.

“My relationship with Susan has gotten deeper,” Jim said as he dried his hands on a towel. “Julie, did you change my cum to make women fall in love with me?”

Julie looked confused a moment, and then said “I dunno. Maybe that’s being a good mommy?”

“Well, Susan and Bethany and I have all gotten a lot ... closer, I guess? It’s like I could feel the love between them, and me and them, and us and them, and it feels more ... solid. Like we could build a world on it. It feels incredibly wonderful!”

“And Susan’s needs are changing,” said Mason DeGraves as if he had been part of the conversation all along, walking into the room and startling the others with his abrupt appearance. “Usually, when someone has completed a contract with me, there is very little change. Their sexual needs become permanent. Sometimes I can change how they feel about them, but not the needs themselves. This is fascinating! Susan’s sexual kinks are less rigid now, less locked on shoes and feet and being photographed. I suspect she’ll always find a thrill in them, but she is now much less fixated on them.”

DeGraves looked at Julie, and said, “You little minx! You’ve done something that has never happened before. I wonder exactly what, and how? It will be interesting to find the answers to those questions. We will have to pay attention to what may come of this.”

“Is this a bad thing? It doesn’t feel like a bad thing!” said Jim.

“I don’t know, Jim,” said DeGraves. “It could just be the ramifications of the changes she made in the two of you as part of her ‘good mommy’ desires. A ‘good mommy’ wants the best for her babies, and that could include a loving family and especially a loving father. You, your sister and your mother are already a loving family, and then Bethany became a part of that, and now Susan is becoming so.” He turned to Beverly. “How do you feel about Susan?”

“Oh, I love her, she’s always been ... Oh, my goodness! She was Julie’s friend, and that was great, I was glad they were friends, but now I could just cuddle her to my bosom! Wait, I didn’t mean that sexually, although I could, I meant I ... I love her like family, like a daughter, like a lover, like a ... I can’t even figure out exactly when that changed!”

“Interesting. This is love, not lust, yes?” asked DeGraves.

“Well, there’s lust there, of course, I mean, we’re all a lusty bunch now, but now there is love.” replied Beverly.

“And her mother, Terri, how do you feel about her?” asked DeGraves.

“Oh, she’s nice, I like her, sex with her is fun. I mean, there’s definitely lust, but not like with Susan or Bethany or Jim,” replied Beverly.

“But not like a ‘lover’ or sister or family?” probed DeGraves.

“Um ... no,” admitted Beverly.

“You’ve had sex with Terri more often than Susan, yes?”

“Well, yes, I mean Susan was often involved with her mother or Bethany, and ... Julie and I, we kind of included her in our play, and...”

“And you’ve played a very great deal with Dr. Cole, and Nurse Julie, and Maggie Sanders, but you don’t feel like they are family? There’s lust but not love?” asked DeGraves.

“No. I like them, and love the sex, but no, I don’t feel that close to them,” said Beverly.

“I suspect that when Jim impregnates a woman, she will get drawn into the family, becoming loving to and loved by everyone in the family. I do not suggest testing my hypothesis, though, Jim! It will be interesting to see if the relationships continue over the long term.” DeGraves turned to Julie. “I do hope that there are no further complications, my dear. If other changes arise, there may be consequences for you that you might not like. I do not like the consequences with which I must deal, and do not wish you to share in them!”

Julie looked very sober, and Jim and Beverly could almost hear the wheels turning in her head, and could see that complicated thoughts were happening in her head, but all that she could say was a chastened, “M’kay.”

Jim and Beverly went to her and drew her into a loving and comforting hug. She looked up and smiled at them, and said “Love you, Mommy! Love you, Jimmy!”

DeGraves looked down, then said, “I’ve got a client coming in soon. I must go.” As he turned to leave, he looked back and said, “I do love you all.”

Julie called to him, “We love you too, Grampa Mason!” DeGraves smiled, nodded, and then paused. “Between us there is love but not lust. This is intriguing new ground for me!” He smiled again, then turned and left the room.


Lord DeGraves was at his desk in his office when Bethany ushered two people in and announced “A Mr. Rad and Ms. Brandi are here to see you sir, in regards to your advertisement.”

“Thank you, Bethany. Would you get our guests some tea? And a chair from the dining room for Mr ... Rad, was it?”

“Sir,” Bethany acknowledged as she turned and left the room.

“Now that is a fine white pussy, man!” said T Rad. “She available?”

“I’m afraid not, Mr. Jones,” replied DeGraves, in an all-business tone.

“What, muthafucka!? How’d you know my... ?” exclaimed the pimp.

“I make it a point to know with whom I am dealing, Mr. Jones. How is immaterial, the question is are you willing to make a deal?”

Bethany entered the office carrying a dining room chair and placed it next to the single chair in front of the desk. She then stepped out of the room for a moment, then re-entered carrying a tray with two cups of tea. She presented one to the pimp, and the other to the young woman, then left again, closing the door behind her.

“Damn, I’d like to deal for her,” said the muscular black man, who appeared to be in his mid- twenties. He flashed a grill of gold in a nasty smile.

“Sit, enjoy your tea while I make your offer,” instructed DeGraves.

Looking a bit uncomfortable, the man calling himself T Rad sat on the chair, and took a sip of his tea. Impatiently, he glanced at the young white girl next to him and said, “Sit. You heard him.” The girl did as she was instructed, looking down the whole time.

“Now, Mr. Jones, I will make this offer once, and once only. You may leave at any time, whether you accept it or not. If you accept it, you will leave Ms. Davies here, and will relinquish all claims to her. You will never attempt to contact or see her again.” said DeGraves, speaking clearly.

“Yeah, yeah, I got it. I know how this shit works. I give her to you, you pay me, and she never existed, and neither do you, right?” said the pimp.

“Indeed,” said DeGraves.

“So whatcha offerin’?”

“Fifty thousand dollars cash.”

“For her? She’s not even trained up, but she ain’t been used ... much. Just breakin’ her in.” said the pimp.

“Fifty thousand dollars cash. Now. Your answer?”

“Well, you’re lucky, man, ‘cause I got some solvency issues at da moment. Yah. I’ll take it. Deal.” said the pimp.

DeGraves rang a small bell on his desk, and Jorge, one of his very muscular gardeners walked in with a briefcase, placed it on the desk before DeGraves, and stood to one side, looking watchful.

DeGraves opened the case, revealing a large quantity of one hundred dollar bills in neat paper- sleeved stacks. Terrence Jones looked in, took a number out and riffled through them checking to see that they were all actually money, obviously estimating their value, then smiled. He closed the case.

DeGraves said to him, “Now release Ms. Davies from your service, and tell her she belongs to me.”

“Hey bitch, we’re done. You’re his now. Do whatever he wants. It’ll go hard on you if you don’t. I’m outta here.” He patted his jacket to make sure his gun was still there, then took the case and walked to the door. Jorge opened it for him and followed him out. T Rad missed the contemptuous look that DeGraves shot at him, but he did hesitate a moment, almost involuntarily, like he’d briefly forgotten where he was going, as he walked toward the front door. The office door gently drifted closed as Jorge locked the front door behind him.

DeGraves turned to the woman who, for a few weeks, had gone by the name ‘Brandi’. His demeanor changed completely, expressing compassion. He gently addressed Amber Davies, “Now that he is gone, Ms. Davies, I’d like to talk to you for a few minutes. No, don’t get up, we’re just going to talk. Ms. Davies, you very nearly became a victim of a human trafficker, someone who sells other human beings into sexual slavery. I understand you lived on the streets for a time, until you met Mr. Jones and he talked you into becoming a prostitute. I have just purchased your freedom for you. You no longer have to have sex for money. You can get up and leave, free and clear, and Mr. Jones will not force you to do anything. In fact, Mr. Jones does not even remember you. You saw that he sold you. He had plans to addict you to several drugs. He never cared for you, although I know that he pretended to just long enough to get you to sell your body for him. I do worry, though, where you might go, and whether, in desperation, you might find someone else like Mr. Jones.”

Amber looked thunderstruck. This was not going at all like she had expected. Fear began to show in her eyes, for she now had no idea what to do, or where to go. This man had paid fifty thousand dollars for her, and now what? Was he kicking her back onto the street? At least with T Rad she had some idea what was coming.

DeGraves gently explained, “I know that your life has been quite challenging in the last few years, and I know that you are now eighteen years old, and so are able to make adult decisions for yourself. I can sympathize with your difficulties. Until relatively recently, I have not been able to share my life with my family, either, although for very different reasons. I understand loneliness, and pain, and regret, and addiction, for I have experienced them all very deeply and for a very long time. I do understand.”

He continued, “Now, this is important Ms. Davies, so please listen carefully. I can offer you employment, possibly as a maid, good meals, and a place to work and live, but there are likely to be personal temptations and consequences. Before I offer that, I will leave this room, and you can leave and go wherever you wish, or you can wait a few minutes and someone will likely come in and offer you other assistance in getting your life together, finding other employment and a place to live. One of the members of my family would be able to help you without causing any changes to your life that would involve lust and sex. They might ask you to stay for dinner and get to know the rest of my family, and might give you information that I cannot. Would you like that? To stay and listen and consider, there are no strings attached. But I cannot recommend any course of action for this decision. This is your choice, and only you can make it.”

DeGraves stood up from his desk, and walked to the door at the side of his office, rather than the one her pimp had departed through. “I am going to leave for a time. If you are here when I return in ten minutes or so, I will discuss my offer of employment with you. If you decide to talk and stay for dinner, I will make my offer afterwards. All right?”

Amber looked very confused, but nodded her head in assent. DeGraves stepped through the door and closed it behind him. Amber looked at the door, and felt panic rising in her chest. What kind of weird shit had T Rad sold her into? Could she really leave? What was that about lust and consequences and working as a maid? Was it like that woman in the French Maid outfit? She hugged herself in her anxiety, and started when someone knocked on the door. There was a pause as she waited in indecision, and then there came another knock.

“Uh ... come in?” she said.

The door opened, and she saw a different young lady, dressed in jeans and a plain shirt, but wearing fashionable high heels in the doorway. “Hi! My name is Susan. Bethany told me to come talk to you.”

“B ... Bethany?”

“She wears a French Maid uniform most of the time. She’s Lord DeGraves’ assistant. Oh, and Jorge is the gardener, not a gangster or hood or anything. He’s nice. Um, I think I’m supposed to introduce you to folks, maybe ask you to stay for dinner, show you around. I think Jim or Beverly may want to explain some things to you, give you the lowdown on this place. I’m glad you stayed instead of just bolting for the door! I think Lord DeGraves was kind of worried you might run back to the streets and wind up in trouble again. There’s stuff he can’t talk about. It’s complicated. But Jim and Beverly can. You’ve got an important choice to make.”

“I ... don’t really understand what’s going on,” said Amber.

“I know. Don’t worry, you’ll figure it out. It’ll be okay. Come on, follow me! Jim and Beverly are in the dining room. Are you hungry?” asked Susan.

“Um, yeah, I haven’t eaten food since noon yesterday. T Rad said I had to stay thin.”

“Gah. Sounds like a real asshole. Come on in here!” Susan invited.

Amber stood and followed Susan through the side office door and across the hall, into a largish dining room where a young man and a youngish pregnant woman sat.

“Hi! C’mon in! I’m Jim, and this is my mother, Beverly! Sit down, and I’ll get Trish, the cook, to fix you up something to eat! What do you like?”

“Um, I dunno. Anything, I guess,” answered Amber.

“How about a burger?” asked Jim, and Amber nodded.

As Jim stepped out to talk to Trish, Amber turned to Beverly. “You’re his mother?”

“Yes, I am!” Beverly said with pride. “My daughter Julie is upstairs, and you can meet her later if you want.”

“But you’re so young! Did you have him when you were ten or something?” asked Amber.

“No, no, I’m older than I look, but thank you!” Beverly grinned.

Jim came back in and sat down across from Amber, next to his mother and Susan. “So, Lord DeGraves may make you an offer, but he would like you to have an idea of what might happen if you take it. And I bet he was mysterious about it, right?”

“Um, kind of. I’m not even sure what it was all about. He said I wouldn’t have to live on the street or be a hooker anymore for T Rad, and might could work for him and have food and ... he said something about choices and lust and sex. Is this like a whorehouse or something?”

The others laughed at the last question for a moment, then Jim said, “No, it’s not a whorehouse or bordello, no one does anything they don’t want to do. But, this is a home where people do have sex when they want to, and it’s a lot less rigid...” Susan chuckled, interrupting Jim for a moment, “ ... okay, bad word choice, sorry. Um, it’s kind of like a sex commune, you know what those are?”

“What, like where everyone goes naked and has sex with everyone else?” asked Amber.

Jim nodded, “Yeah, kind of. I mean, folk only have sex when they want to with the people that they want to, but, yeah. See, the thing that Lord DeGraves can’t tell you is that if you take one of his deals, then you kind of get ... lusty. You get to where you want to have sex. Kind of a lot. And you’ll discover some things about yourself that you don’t know now. Like, Susan has a thing for shoes. Bethany likes almost anything. Susan’s dad likes, um, taking pictures. There’s a lady who works in the stables that likes leather and horses - not having sex with them or anything, they’re just a turn-on for her. Lord DeGraves and Trish the cook are um, intimate. Anyway, so if you take his offer, you could find yourself doing, and really enjoying, sexual things. Oh, my sister Julie has a thing about being a “good mommy. Look, let me tell you our story...”


Beverly and Jim told Amber their story, and as Susan told her family’s, Terri and William came in during this and nodded. Amber sat listening, eating her hamburger when Trish brought it out with another cup of tea. Afterwards, she asked, “Is this like a mental institution or something? I mean, this is just too weird!”

“No,” Jim said, “but it is a place where life is not like it is everywhere else. Things are more relaxed and non-judgemental. No one looks at anyone else like they’re strange or weird because of what they do sexually. Now, no one hurts anyone else or demands things from them they’re not willing to do. No one will beat you or even think badly of you if you don’t want to do something. ‘No’ means ‘no’, here, and we really mean that.”

“And the whole incest thing? I mean, I ran away from home because I wasn’t safe there. My father was ... bad to me.”

Beverly said, “That’s part of what we’re saying. Up until this year we were a normal family, well, except after the accident, and then Jim and Julie had to take care of everything for me. I had no arms or legs, and they had to do everything. It was embarrassing for me and for them, and I had no privacy at all. But there wasn’t sex happening. That all started when Mason helped us, and me, with these.” She motioned to her arms and legs. We’re related to Mason, and because of that what happened to us was more ... intense. We changed more. It’s very hard to explain.”

Jim said, “We’ll take you up to meet Julie and our daughter in a bit, and she was changed most of all. She looks older than Mom does now, although at the time she changed she looked almost exactly the same. She communicates like she’s five years old or so, but she’s an adult inside her head. You see, she had a deep wish to be a good baby nursing at her mother’s breast, and also a good mother, but at the time she changed she had a very different idea of what that meant. It was at the height of the sexual temptation period for us.”

Susan said, “She’s actually my age. We were best friends in school together. Just normal school friends. Lord DeGraves can help people, but it comes with a price, and he can’t help that. That’s why he was so careful with you, and wants you to talk with us and meet folks before you make any decisions. If you take his help, it’s like stepping through the looking glass into Wonderland.”

“Like Alice in Wonderland?”

Jim replied, “Yes, but a pornographic version of Alice in Wonderland. Look, why don’t we go up and see Julie. Just don’t drink any of her breast milk unless you want to spend the afternoon having all kinds of sex, and now is not the time for that. You need a clear head right now. After that, we’ll go down and visit the stable. I think Terri and Jeremy are down there.”

They got up and walked to the bottom of the stairs. Beverly called up, “We’re on our way up!” to Julie.

They got to Julie’s room, and found Bethany and Julie with Jamie. Julie gave a big friendly smile and said “Hi! I’m Julie! This is my baby, Jamie! Would you like to see her?”

Amber returned the smile, a bit cautiously, and said “I’m Bran ... sorry, I’m Amber.” She went to the crib and looked down on a sleeping Jamie and her face softened, and said, “Oh! She’s beautiful!”

Julie bounced a bit and said “Thanks!” She then sat down on the bed with a flounce. “So, are they telling you lots of scary stuff?”

Amber replied, “Kind of, yeah. Do you really have four breasts?”

Julie started to take of her shirt, but stopped at a look from her mother and said, “I was gonna show you, but yeah. The bottom ones are for the baby. The tops are for everyone else and sex. That milk makes people horny.”

Amber nodded, and said, “That’s what they said. You don’t feed the baby with the top ones ever?”

Julie shook her head, “No, no! She’s not old enough! That’d be bad ... um...” She looked at Beverly.

Beverly took over with “That would be inappropriate to do to a child, we don’t want her exposed to anything like that until she is old enough to deal with those feelings. We don’t want to hurt her in any way, and we don’t really know what that would do to her!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.