A Family in Need: a Mason Degraves Story - Cover

A Family in Need: a Mason Degraves Story

Copyright© 2018 by Baerd

Chapter 5

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A brother and sister seek out the help of Lord Mason DeGraves out of concern for their quadriplegic mother's plight, not realizing what the consequences might be for all three of them. A deal with DeGraves always has a sexual price. A story based in Pan's Lord DeGraves universe.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Magic   Mind Control   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Amputee   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Slow   Transformation  

Dr. Maggie Sanders heard their stories at dinner that night, and was amazed. The world didn’t work this way, she knew that like she knew the sky was blue, but her recent experience told her that maybe she was mistaken about that. She talked with Dr. Cole and grew even more certain that there were things here that defied scientific explanation so far. The best science could offer at the moment was to describe what was happening, but explaining why it was happening just wasn’t possible yet. Yet she was here to employ science in the service of the inexplicable, so that was what she would do, and she would evidently very much enjoy it, at least sexually. Having a place to indulge and sate her less socially acceptable appetites, and then to be able to go out and maintain her career without fear of being overcome by those appetites, was an advantage that she could not pass up.

Exactly one week later, Julie went into labor. It was the most unusual labor and delivery that Dr.

Sanders had ever seen -- instead of labor pains, the term “labor pleasures” might have been more correct. That is to say, Julie felt all the same sensations that every other woman in delivery feels, but with a tremendous endorphin release that blunted the sensation of pain drastically and gave her sensations of euphoric pleasure. Julie felt like a goddess giving birth. There was pain, but it was as difficult to focus on as listening to a single violin in the middle of an orchestra playing the fourth movement of Beethoven’s Ninth Symphony; there was simply too much glory and majesty happening around it to keep track of it.

Julie gave birth to a beautiful baby girl after being in labor for four hours. Beverly and Terri, who of course had given birth before, were jealous of the ease and joy with which it happened for Julie. Beverly joked later that she didn’t know how to feel about Julie never once calling Jim an”evil bastard for knocking me up!” She looked at Jim and assured him that unless Julie’s magical birth happened for her, too, she was going to call him that, and worse, when her time came. Jim said he understood, and she could call him anything she wished during her delivery whether or not there was pain, but if she said that, he reserved the right to make jokes about her telling him that his parents were never married after the event. Beverly looked at him a moment, and then belly-laughed.

Julie named the baby Jamie Marie, and nursed her using her lower breasts, which were fully lactating now, but never her upper ones. Julie remarked that the nipples on her lower breasts didn’t feel like the upper ones -- they didn’t give her the same stimulation, and didn’t make her cum, or even feel particularly horny, just incredibly happy and satisfied to be nursing her baby.

She and Jim both glowed with love and delighted pride.

Jamie weighed 8 pounds at birth, and had a head full of flame red hair. Maggie had been concerned about defects because of the genetic overlap of her parents, but she was perfectly healthy, with no defects or birthmarks or blemishes. Dr. Cole told her that he suspected the extra

“helper” cells in Jim’s ejaculate may be responsible, and said that if his mother Beverly’s baby was similarly defect-free, that would strengthen his hypothesis. He also wondered if those

“helper” cells had done something to make Julie’s delivery so pain-free. Maggie did not share that last speculation with the others, not wanting to get anyone’s hopes up unduly.

Julie still required her milking sessions for her upper breasts, and Beverly or Bethany would usually stay with the baby during these sessions. If Jamie required a feeding during a session, Beverly would happily nurse her; Beverly got quite good at holding a relaxed nursing pose while having an orgasm, so the baby wasn’t disturbed. She suspected this would become a handy skill later when she would be providing the primary nourishment for her own infant.

Julie kept Jamie in a crib in her private bedroom when she was not with her -- though Julie was never far away -- while the nursery wing was being built. She and Jim were very attentive parents, and both learned the joys of changing diapers, wearing a towel over one shoulder during burping sessions, and discovering sleep deprivation.

When he wasn’t with Julie and the baby, Jim spent a lot of time with Bethany, who was riding a bit of an emotional roller-coaster. She was beginning to show, and feeling a bit unattractive. Jim would take her on walks, holding hands and talking. One day, Jim stopped her under the shady oak tree where they’d spent an erotic interlude a few weeks before. There was now a backless cement bench under the tree, near the trunk, and Jim invited Bethany to sit down. He sat facing her with one leg on either side of the bench, and wrapped his arms around her.

“I love you,” he told her, and he nibbled her ear.

“I don’t know why. I’m getting fat, I’m cranky, and I eat like a horse!”

“You are more lovely than the day I met you. You are like watching a sunrise; every moment that passes shows me more and more of your beauty. You make the world glow with it.”

“I’m starting to feel as big as a world!”

“A world of love and joy and amazing wonders! And packing an entire world of grace and adventure and wisdom into your perfect form is a profound miracle. Bethany, you are a goddess walking the Earth. You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen, and I fall more deeply in love with you every day.”

“You’re just saying that to make me feel good,” she groused, unsuccessfully trying to hide a smile.

“Nope. I’m telling you the truth. I love my mother and Julie, but I’m in love with you. I’ve never been in love before. I want to give you the world! I wish I could bottle sunny days from every season, the magic of snow falling in the woods, the joy of birds in flight, and the beauty of the harvest moon on a cool autumn night, just to give to you. I want to be with you, near you, all the time. I always want you in my arms.”

Tears were falling down Bethany’s face. “No one has ever said anything like that to me.”

“I don’t know why not,” Jim said. “You deserve much higher praises. You could inspire great poets and musicians. In another time, you would have troubadours competing just to win a smile from you.”

“Okay, it’s getting a bit thick, now!”

“No. Stop that. I’m telling you the truth. You are all these things and so much more!”

Bethany’s tears became sobs, and she hugged Jim tightly, saying, “I love you, too!” She kissed him passionately, and wetting his face and lips, and he tasted her tears. He pulled back, looking her in the eye, and said, “Every change your body goes through is a wonderful and lovely miracle. You are growing our baby. I love you from toenails to hair tips, every millimeter, every pore, every tear, every laugh and every glare.”

“I don’t glare at you!”

“You will,” replied Jim.

Bethany glared at him. “See?” said Jim, smiling.

“It’s amazing,” she said, “how wonderful this feels when it happens to you, and how cheesy this sounds when it’s not you! If I were watching this in a movie, I’d be rolling my eyes and trying not to vomit, but when you say these things to me, it’s like there’s a chorus of angels singing.”

“I know what you mean! I’m listening to this coming out of my mouth, but every word is true, and they’re coming from the depths of my heart.”

“Okay, enough, enough!” said Bethany. “How is Julie today?”

“Happy. She’s happy when the baby cries at 3 AM, she’s happy when she’s changing her diapers, she’s happy when Jamie burps up her breakfast on her ... it’s kind of making me crazy how happy about it all she is! I mean, I love Jamie, but damn! Babies are a lot of work!” Jim sighed. “She’s very happy being a mommy.”

Bethany said, “I hope you don’t mind if I use the nursery a lot. I have no idea how I’ll be as a mother. Actually, I’m kind of terrified. Last night I had a nightmare that I gave birth to that monster out of Alien, all teeth and slime. I wished you were there to hold me!”

“Don’t worry, love, you are going to have a beautiful, gentle, and sweet baby! Besides, they don’t have teeth at first, although there is some slime every now and again! He paused as Bethany glared at him again. “Sorry, sorry, just joking! Listen, if ever I’m not there and you want to be held and cuddled and reassured, come and climb in bed with me! I’m usually with Julie and Jamie, but neither her nor mom would mind if you need to cuddle up with us! I’ll try to sleep with you more often. I’m just sorry I can’t be there every night!” He paused, and then shrugged, “This is so weird, saying that! Dividing my time like this is crazy! But I feel guilty if I’m not there to help Julie with the baby! It won’t be long before I’ll have to sprint between bedrooms and babies.

Oh, my God! What am I going to do?”

“We’ll figure it out. I’ll have a talk with the other mothers,” said Bethany.

“And Susan! Poor Susan is not getting nearly enough of my attention, but it’s not like we even have much of a relationship! I mean, she’s nice enough, and we’re kind of friends, but it’s not even like we really have a sexual relationship. And I have no idea where to even begin. This is so unfair to her!”, said Jim. “I mean, I would never have had sex with her that night, but she was wiggling her hips at me when she was bent over and sucking her mom’s toes and shoes, and I ... just wasn’t thinking about what might happen. I really don’t get the shoe thing. I mean, intellectually I understand it is a fetish that people have, but I just don’t have a happy button there at all. I don’t know how to have a good male-female supportive relationship with someone with whom I have so little common ground.”

“So do what you’re doing with me, right now. Walk with her, talk to her, hug her, let her know that you care for her, that she won’t be abandoned. I think that’s what she fears most right now.

And for the rest, I think she is in much the same relationship boat as you. We’ll find a way to make adjustments for her sexual needs, and I’ve even got some ideas for that, but right now, she needs your friendship and support, and that, I feel certain, will lead to love for both of you.

Probably not like ours, or you and your mom’s, or you and your sister’s, but love all the same, and in its own way.”

“This is all so confusing,” Jim groaned. “But you’re right. I’ll follow your advice. It’s definitely a good place to start.”

“Good. Now, give me a moment,” said Bethany and she reached behind the bench and pulled out a blanket, spread it on the bench and in front of it in the shade of the oak, reached for his hand and drew him to lay down on the blanket. She removed his shoes and socks, undid his pants and pulled them off, took his shirt off, and kissed him. She started softly and lovingly, but the kiss grew in intensity as she trailed her fingernails down his chest, past his navel, and then from the base of his cock to the spot on the underside of its head that made him growl with need. She then stopped, stood again, and asked him, “Do you like my shoes?”

Jim, who had closed his eyes during the kiss and stroking and tickling, opened his eyes and looked at her with confusion. “Uh ... what?”

“My shoes. They’re black stilettos. They match my very short skirted uniform that you’re looking up right now. Do you like my shoes? The way they make my legs look so sexy, how they sculpt my calves? That’s what they’re designed to do, you know, make a woman’s legs look sexy. Don’t you think my legs are sexy?”

“I think you are sexy, all of you, from your body to your mind to your voice and your...”

“Ahem. That’s not the question I asked. Do you think my legs are sexy?”

“Absolutely.”

“All because of a lovely pair of black stilettos.”

“Um, no. I love your sexy legs whether you’re wearing shoes or not.”

Bethany sighed. “You are being difficult!”

“I am?”

“Well, for my purposes at the moment, yes. Let’s try again. You think my legs are sexy?”

“I do.”

“All because of a lovely pair of black stilettos.”

“Ah. Those shoes do make your legs look sexy!” He paused. “Sexier!”

Bethany giggled. “I don’t want you to be incorrigible, I want you to be encourageable!”

“I am very, very encourageable,” he said, drawing his hand up her calf to her thigh, then under the hem of her uniform to stroke what he found there.

“Ah-ah! Not yet, sir!”

He pulled his hand back and looked down. His dick throbbed visibly.

“That’s a good boy. Now, look again at my legs - just my legs! Appreciate their sexiness. Now look lower, to my feet. What do you think of my feet? They are smooth, and well-shaped. Do you know women spend a lot of time making their feet as pretty as they can? They’re made silky smooth. The nails are pedicured and polished...”

“Polished? Your toenails aren’t polished!”

“They are. The polish is clear at the moment.”

“Oh,” said Jim.

“And what do you think of my feet?”

“They are beautiful and sexy,” replied Jim.

“Very good!” said Bethany, and Jim’s cock throbbed again.

“Now, sexy shoes are there to show off a woman’s feet, and to make her legs sexy. Don’t you think the black leather stiletto makes my foot sexier?”

“I do. You know, I never paid attention to your feet. They really are quite lovely.”

“Thank you, Jim. Do my feet and shoes turn you on?”

“The truth?” he asked.

“Yes,” Bethany replied.

“Not really. I mean, I like them, they are sexy, and your legs are sexy, but it’s because they are yours, and you are the sexiest woman in the world.”

Bethany sighed. “You’re right. You really don’t have a happy button there.” She straddled him and sat down on his cock, looking into his eyes as she smiled sexily as she slid it home inside her wetness. “Right now, I want you to fuck me and cum with me when I do.” She felt the answering twitch and throb that his cock gave when she told him what to do. He began thrusting upwards into her as she rode him, grinding him deep into her pussy. Abruptly she stopped, realizing that the position wasn’t as comfortable for her as usual. The pressure of Jim’s cock on her cervix, normally a fantastic feeling for her, felt ... wrong.

She called for a position change, and they rolled into the missionary position laughing as they tried to stay connected, and began again. “Carefully!” she told him as he began thrusting deeply again. Understanding, he began making love to her rather than the furious fucking they’d been doing before. He kept his weight on his hands and knees, and focused on the movements, drawing out almost completely with each stroke and then rocking far forward and using the upperside of his cock to rub her clitoris on the in-stroke, and on the out-stroke, shifting the angle of the stroke so that it rubbed the top walls of her pussy with a mild pressure.

After a few strokes like this, Bethany cried out, “Oh, God, yes! A little harder just like that!” Jim adjusted the pressure and angle of his strokes, watching her face. He placed one palm on her lower stomach just a bit above where her slight pubic hair ended, and pressed down lightly. He could feel the changes in pressure and tension caused by the passage of the end of his gentle thrusts with his hand on the out-strokes. He slowly increased the speed and pressure. Bethany moaned inpassion, “Oh, God, baby! You’re working fucking magic! Yes! Yes! Yes!

The last “Yes!” was the spike of her orgasm, and she threw her head back and screamed as she flew over the edge. As she shook in spasms, he felt a blast of wetness cover his balls and thighs, and then he was lost in his own orgasm, his back arching like a bow and his cum blasting deep into her womb. He had the presence of mind to direct his fall to the side of her, and a few more streaks of cum flew from him onto her side and belly. They both floated on post-orgasmic clouds for a few minutes, then Jim got on his knees and bent down to tenderly kiss his lover’s lips. She opened her eyes and looked at him. “God, I love you!” she said.

“And I love you,” he replied smiling down at her.

“Baby, that was wonderful. You managed to get both my clit and my G-spot with your cock in that move!”

“I’m afraid we soaked the blanket.”

“Who cares? Just hold me!”

“As my lady wishes!” he replied, laying beside her and wrapping his arms around her.

They heard movement from about ten yards away, and turned to see the naked stablewoman masturbating and tweaking a nipple, legs spread wide, with her horse behind her. It was only a few moments before they heard her reach her climax. As she came down from that climax, Bethany called to her, asking her to come over. She blushed down to her navel, but walked over to the blanket, leaving the horse tied behind her.

“Mistress?” she asked.

“It’s Sherry, isn’t it?” asked Bethany. “It’s okay, please sit down.”

“Um ... thank you, mistress,” replied Sherry. She sat with her knees curled together to one side, still blushing.

“Sherry, you just watched us have sex, and we just watched you bring yourself to an orgasm.

Relax. It’s okay. We won’t bite,” said Bethany.

“I’m sorry! I saw you as I rode through a while back, and it was um, hot, what I saw, and then I saw you again today and I just stopped and ... it won’t happen again, mistress!”

“Sherry, it’s okay if it happens again. Mmm, you smell of horse, leather, sweat and sex! It’s part of your arrangement with Lord DeGraves that you ride nude?”

“Yes, mistress. All the time I spend with the horses I must be naked. It was a little strange at first, but now...”

“It makes you horny?” asked Jim.

“Yes, sir. Every time I exercise the horses I...”

“Sherry, my mother, my sister and I had an arrangement with Lord DeGraves. We understand.

What are the conditions of your arrangements with him, besides being naked around the horses?”

“That’s all, other than just taking good care of them. But I, I keep needing ... I think I’m going crazy.”

“Are you wanting to fuck the horses?” asked Bethany. “I don’t think that will work out for you dear, you are too small! A horse’s cock would tear you apart!”

“Well, I’ve been having fantasies like that, but I know I mustn’t. I’ve been rubbing myself on the saddles, though. Susan and Terri have been coming down and visiting me and the horses, some, and they’ve helped me. They always make me wear their high heels, and when I do, they’ll help me get off. I hope I haven’t messed up! I need the money for my parents!”

“I doubt it, but if Mason ... Lord DeGraves asks you about it, tell the truth. I know Lord DeGraves doesn’t want you to hurt yourself trying to scratch your itch by impaling yourself on a horse cock!

I will ask him. I suspect that there are ways to have your needs taken care of that will not violate your arrangement. Have you met Jeremy?”

“No, mistress, Just you, Lord DeGraves, Trish the cook, and Terri and Susan. I have to stay in the stables for the next month.”

“Do you like guys, Sherry, or just women?”

“Um, I really like guys! I wouldn’t have thought I was into women until Terri and Susan offered to help me and I was so horny I couldn’t see straight! Uh, no pun intended,” said Sherry.

“Well, we’ll see if we can’t have Jeremy deliver your meals to the stables, then. I’m sure he can help you as well. Would you like that?” asked Bethany.

“I think I would. I mean, he’s not like old or nasty or anything is he?”

“No, he’s rather handsome. And, of course, if you’re not interested, you can just take the food and not ask him to do anything else, he’ll just go back up to the house. If you think you might like him, ask him to stay while you eat and get to know him. He’s a nice guy, he won’t do anything you don’t want him to do!” said Bethany.

“Once your time in the stables is up, you should come up and visit us in the house,” said Jim.”I’ll tell Mom and my sister Julie to come down and visit, too. It’s sad that you’re down there all alone. We’ve been neglectful. I apologize for that. You’ll have more human company more often!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.