A Family in Need: a Mason Degraves Story - Cover

A Family in Need: a Mason Degraves Story

Copyright© 2018 by Baerd

Chapter 2

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A brother and sister seek out the help of Lord Mason DeGraves out of concern for their quadriplegic mother's plight, not realizing what the consequences might be for all three of them. A deal with DeGraves always has a sexual price. A story based in Pan's Lord DeGraves universe.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Magic   Mind Control   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Amputee   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Slow   Transformation  

They woke to the chime and announcement at 6:00 AM, and Jim stumbled and blearily looked at his mother as she was moved to the pumping station. He smiled at her sleepily, and opened her robe and placed the cups over her breasts and pushed the button starting the machine. She gasped again, feeling her nipples stiffen, and Jim glanced at her again. She shrugged, and said “It’s a bit startling first thing in the morning.” He nodded, and went to the fridge, pulling another smoothie bottle out and getting a straw. He walked back and put it down on the top of the machine. His mom watched as he did this, and felt a twitch of conscience for noticing her son’s morning wood. Jim excused himself, and went into the bathroom, and came out a couple of minutes later. Well, it hadn’t been a piss hard-on, she thought, then mentally told herself, Quit that! She switched her gaze to the timer and watched it count down. Her nipples were feeling really sensitive, but good. The suction was really nice. Was it supposed to be like that? She remembered nursing her children. It had been nice, but not quite like this.

The pump beeped and switched off, and Jim took the cups away and hung them on the machine. He picked up a tube of cream and applied it to his fingers, and rubbed it into his mother’s breasts for a minute. He determinedly looked in her eyes as he did so, and tried to ignore that he was rubbing a woman’s breasts. His mom’s breasts.

“Thanks, Jim, that’s better,” Beverly said, and Jim quickly closed her robe and turned to pick up the smoothie bottle. The computer announced that it was time for a smoothie, and he held the straw to her lips. She drank it quickly and thanked him again, and he tossed it out and said, “If you don’t mind, I’m going back to bed!”

“Me, too” said Bevely and instructed the computer to move her back there.

“Want me to tuck you in, Mom?”

“No, I’m warm enough like this, thanks,” she replied.

Jim stumbled back to his bed and flopped in, while Beverly closed her eyes and drifted off, missing her husband.


This became a routine, but with each of them noticing a growing sexual tension. It was hard to ignore the sound of masturbation, and Beverly was feeling her sex drive reawaken. The pumping sessions were becoming a major turn-on for her. On the fifth day, the pump began to draw small amounts of fluid from her nipples, and they had to use a towel to dry the nipples after the sessions. The touch made her gasp, and the look of pleasure on her face from it and the lotioned massage of her swelling breasts afterward was very clear. Julie looked at Jim and jerked her head. Jim went into the bathroom to give them a bit of time for a private conversation.

“Okay, Mom, we were told to expect this. Bethany left us a clitoral vibrator to use if you want.”

“Uh, no, no, thanks. That’s a little too ... no. I just need to calm down, let the sensations fade a bit. I’ll be fine!”

“Okay, but if you want it, I can put it on you and switch it on or off for you. I mean, it’s just like Jim and I, you know. When you have to scratch that itch, it can make you crazy, and, well, you know ... it is what it is.”


Two days later, Beverly began producing milk. Her breasts had grown to over a D-cup, and were increasingly sensitive. As she was pumped, she could not help gasping and squirming. All three of them were very aware that after a pumping session, there was now a half-hour break before the computer called for the smoothie, and that time was spent with Jim, and Julie, masturbating. The masturbation sessions were no longer muffled or quiet. Gasps, cries, and moans echoed through the house, and Beverly simply could not cool down. The house was filled with the smell of arousal and sex for an hour afterwards, and showering her mom was becoming a bit difficult for both Julie and her mother, since Beverly was still very turned on and incidental touches and soaping and rinsing while pretending all was just normal had become an erotic torture.

Finally, Beverly told her daughter, “Fuck it. Put the damn vibrator on me. This is driving me nuts, and I don’t know what else to do!”

Julie smiled sympathetically. “Ok, mom.”

She placed the vibrator over her mother’s clitoris before the next pumping session, and turned it on low with the pump. Her mother’s eye flew wide as the mixed sensations flooded her body. Her back arched, searching for something to grind against. Julie watched for a minute, then mischievously bumped the vibrator up a notch, and her mother cried out.

“Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, no! Jim, no, go away!”

Jim was watching as his mother thrashed and moaned on the harness, eyes wide and completely unaware that his erection was poking through the gap in his robe. Julie glanced over and saw her brother, and hit him on the upper arm. “Dolt!” she hissed at him. He blushed crimson and tried to put his penis away, but it tented the robe. He pulled it back and scuttled away toward the bathroom.

“Oh ... my ... OH ... MY ... GOOOODDDD!” climaxed Beverly, and her fluids dripped on the floor. “Oh my God, never ... I’ve never ... felt anything ... like that!” she panted. “Oh, please, turn it off! Turn it off! Too much!”

Julie quickly switched the vibrator off. “Wow, Mom, that was, um, powerful!”

“Mmm-hmmm!” confirmed Beverly as the pump kept doing its job. “Oh, goodness! Oh, squeeze my breasts, please! Get the milk out! Just a little, baby! Please! This is ... No! Sorry, I ... Don’t! That’s too ... SEXY!” she cried as Julie massaged her breasts. In a perverse mood, she switch the vibrator on low and continued gently squeezing and massaging Beverly’s breasts toward the cup- covered portion of the breasts, toward the nipples. “Gah! No ... yes! Good God, ahh!” She arched again, and again droplets fell from her crotch. “Never came from ... nipples ... breasts ... Oh! Stop it, please! Please!”

Julie switch the vibrator off again, and saw the last digits click down on the timer. Had that been just ten minutes? She felt power, she felt sexy, she felt ... She looked at her mother coming down from her high, and they looked each other in the eye. At that moment, they heard Jim’s vocal orgasm in the bathroom. Julie was all too aware that her own pussy was flowing, and she was torn between cleaning her mother up and running and taking care of a knee-weakening need that was about to drop her to the floor. Need won.

“I’m sorry, Mom! I gotta...” she said as she fell back on the floor and put two fingers inside herself and the other hand frantically rubbed her clit. “It’s too ... AIGHH!” she spasmed on the floor as her mother could only watch. It was a fast orgasm, but a hard one, and it was moments later when she realized she’d been looking directly at her mother’s body, framed with the robe draped open by the harness, as she came.

“Oh, god, Mom, I’m sorry, I just couldn’t even ... I mean, I was going to fall if I ... I was just so ... I’m sorry, Mom!”

“Well, that was, um, a bit over the line, I think. Um, sweetheart, can you get this thing off of me?”

“Oh, shit! Um, sorry, Mom. Yeah! Give me a second. I’ll get everything!

Julie went and grabbed the lotion and towel, and gently pulled the cups from her mother’s breasts, gently wiped the nipples and saw her mother’s jaw tighten as she stifled the moan. She began rubbing the lotion in and her mother sighed, and then cooed. “Okay, baby, stop, that’s plenty thank you! Harness, move to the bed!”

Julie grabbed a paper towel and rubbed the fluids from the floor with it.

“Um, Mom? Is that gonna happen every time... ?”

“No, baby, I think I’d just built up a ... need, and it got released all at once. At least I hope so. We may have to call this arrangement off if this keeps happening!”

Julie looked at the remote for the vibrator in her hand, smirked, then sobered. She deliberately placed it on the counter, and went to her own bed. She had enjoyed that. A lot. Her brother came out of the bathroom and then sat next to her on her bed.

“Um, we may be in trouble,” he said in a low voice.

She looked at him and nodded soberly. “I know we are,” she said. “This is messing with me hard.”

He nodded back.

“She’s drinking the tea, right?” Julie asked.

“We all are, yes. I’m going to make sure that the tea isn’t what’s doing this. I’m going to stop drinking it for a few days, and see if things get better or worse.”

Julie thought hard about that. “What if it gets worse? What will you do?”

“Go crazy, I expect. Beat off until it falls off, or something. I don’t know. But I just masturbated to my mother having an orgasm. I mean, in my head, all I could see was her pleasure. And her body. And it ... was a very strong orgasm. For me. I may have passed out, I’m not sure. It scares me. I’ve got to try something.”


The next couple of days’ pumping sessions seemed to be much less intense. They were very stimulating, but not so much that Beverly had an orgasm. It helped that Julie had taken the vibrator off. Jim was abstaining from the tea, and there didn’t seem to be a difference for him, he said. He wasn’t masturbating more often, but he was getting more withdrawn. Two days passed. Julie was having very sexual dreams, dreams in which she was making both her mother and Jim cum, and she felt that sense of sexual power each time. She would wake up and have to take care of her needs, and at times she vocalized her parts of her fantasies. She would hear Jim masturbating at the same time, which fit into her fantasies neatly.

Her mother began reacting very strongly to the pump again, and again the brush of the towel and the lotioned breast massage began producing an increasing sexual need. Jim was there for every session, whether assisting or not.

Then came the day when after hooking up the pump, Beverly asked Julie to put the vibrator back on her. Julie looked at her mother, and said “No.”

Her mother looked taken aback, then said, “You’re right. I’m sorry, I had a moment of weakness.”

There was a strange look in Julie’s eyes, and Beverly noticed that her daughter’s hand was inside her robe, and her daughter’s nipples were clearly visible through it. She turned to look at her son, who was sitting in a chair, robe open, openly masturbating while looking at her.

“What! Jim! Julie! What the hell?”

Julie seemed to come to, then snapped at Jim “Jim! Quit that! Do that on your bed!”

Jim stopped, and his eyes looked a bit crazed. He stood, hand still stroking, and went to his bed where he continued masturbating. Julie felt electricity arc down her body, directly to her pussy. She started the pump, ran to her bed, and just before she brought herself to a powerful orgasm she demanded that Jim cum for her. For her. She heard him yell with his release. She came with the knowledge that he had, indeed, cum for her.

Her mother, hanging at the pumping station, listened as her children climaxed and felt her excitement grow. Her nipples felt like they’d become clitorises, and the milk flowing through them was like ... was like ... oh, God! Was like an orgasm! Her actual clitoris vibrated, her channel convulsed on itself. There was pleasure. Her entire body was a giant wave of pleasure. It felt like her mind stopped, and the only thing was the pleasure. She was swept away by the tide of it, it pulled her into it and it came out through her breasts and pussy like fountains. It didn’t end until the pump stopped. She cried with relief and release, her body limp and exhausted.

Minutes(?) later, she heard footsteps. Jim had walked over and was removing the cups. Skipping the towel and the lotion, he began kneading her breasts. Oh ... my ... God. Again, she felt pleasure. How was this possible? She groaned and looked into the lust-filled eyes of her son. He had lost his robe. His penis was bobbing, half-erect. His fingers smelled of come, and he massaged it into her breasts, grinning like a madman. She felt a trickle of milk emerge from her right nipple. Her mouth was open in shock, her eyes wide, the look on her face an indescribable mix of pleasure, desire, and shock. She wondered if she were hallucinating.

“Jim! Stop that. Go to your bed!” came the commanding voice of her daughter.

Jim didn’t seem to hear her, and Julie whacked his penis with her hand. “Now!” she said, and he shuffled off, stroking his penis again, whether to relieve the pain or in pleasure was hard to say.

“I’m sorry, Mother. He stopped drinking the tea and he’s gotten a little crazy. I’ll make sure he starts drinking it again. That may help.”

“The tea?”

“Yes. The tea inhibits our sex drives, which are being driven crazy by our deal with DeGraves. He thought it might be the tea that caused it.”

“I don’t understand. How... ?”

“I don’t understand either, exactly, but maybe it’s like a curse or something. DeGraves wants us to beat it. Bethany said it happens to everyone he helps. But we’re his family, and it’s hitting us harder, a lot harder.” A look of stunned revelation burst on her face. “Oh my God! Susan and her family! Shoes and feet and pictures! That must be their perversion! That’s sick!”

“What... ?” asked an obviously confused Beverly.

“My friend, Susan - she told me about DeGraves. She said...” Julie shook her head to clear it and changed course. “Look, the only way out of this is through it. We have to hold on to our ... I don’t know, morals? Selves? Souls? Keep from becoming a family of completely incestuous perverts? Try to not cross so many lines that we can’t find our way back, or have to kill ourselves in shame when it’s all over. Once it’s over, the craziness goes away and we’re ourselves again, I think. I don’t think we can stop in the middle. But once we’re done, we’ll have to live with it.”

“And all this ... does it keep getting worse?”

“I don’t know. I don’t think so. Bethany said we can make it, but it will be hard. She said keep drinking the tea. And not to drink any of your milk. That’s the most important thing, she said. Not even a drop. It makes the tea not work or something.”

“Oh, dear God. What have you gotten us into?”

“We had no idea, Mom! It just didn’t occur to me that Susan would steer us into this. Well, she did say ‘If there’s no other way... ‘ Oh, Mom! I’m so sorry!”

Julie had been cleaning her mother off with the towel, and then applied the lotion. Her mother took a deep breath. “Julie, this is going to be the hardest thing I’ve ever done!”

“I know, Mom,” she said. She tweaked her mother’s nipple, then realized what she’d just done. “Oh, shit! Sorry!” she cried as Beverly gasped and bucked. Julie carefully closed her mother’s robe, then got her smoothie and straw. As her mother sipped, they listened as Jim reached another orgasm. It actually sounded a bit painful.

Afterwards, she took Jim his tea and commanded him to drink it. He did, and as he did, he became erect again. Julie shook her head, and then went to the couch and turned on the television.


Jim was next to help his mother pump. He walked in almost mechanically and prepped her without speaking. Beverly watched him with worry about him, and fear of what he might do, plain on her face. The look on Jim’s face was of strain, and a touch of fear. He turned on the pump and sat down in the chair in front of her. His robe draped open, and again, his penis was erect. He watched his mother began to buck and gyrate in the harness. His eyes fastened on hers and he began to stroke himself again. Beverly found she couldn’t look away, and she saw, with horror and far too much pleasure mixed with it, that Jim’s strokes and thrusts were matching her cries and bucks. She felt her orgasm approaching and cried out for her son to look away, to stop, to please just stop. He did not. As Beverly reached her summit, so did Jim, and as she came she felt his come hit her stomach, once, twice, three times as his howl blended with hers. She felt dirty, like she had committed a dreadfully sinful act, and worse, she knew she had enjoyed it. She felt like she had come together with a lover for the first time since years before she had lost her husband, and a part of her felt deep satisfaction with that. Tears rolled down her face as she panted and her body stilled, and the pump clicked off.

Her son got up and, without wiping his hands, took off the cups, wiped her nipples and breasts, and then applied the lotion. The smell of his semen was strong in her nose, as was her own scent. The look on her son’s face was ... relaxed and happy. He looked in her eyes as he closed her robe and said, “I love you, Mom.” He gently kissed her cheek, then turned and walked towards his bed, leaving Beverly quietly weeping with frighteningly mixed emotions. It was ten minutes before she had the harness move her back to her bed, and quite a long time before she dropped off to sleep as Jim’s semen dried on her stomach. Another line had been crossed.

It was a short time after that when Julie got up from the couch, where she had watched the whole scene unfold, and went to her bed to think. She played with herself as she did.


When the chime rang and the computer announced it was time to prepare breakfast, Julie got up, her robe open to her sides. She went to Jim’s bed and shook him awake. “Go fix breakfast for us.” Jim gazed at her body as he slowly got up. Julie barked, “Now!” and he got to his feet and closed his robe over the dried semen all over his stomach, chest and crotch, his erection tenting his robe. “Wash your hands before you touch the food” Julie instructed. Jim nodded and went to the kitchen. Julie heard the sink run for a few minutes, then the sound of the skillet being removed from the dishwasher and placed on the stove. She then went to wake her mother.

“Hi, Mom,” She said. “We need to talk with Lord DeGraves.”


Lord DeGraves and Bethany knocked, and entered the house when Jim opened the door for them. DeGraves looked closely at Jim, then into his eyes, then shook his head. “Stopped drinking the tea, I see.” He looked at Julie, then her mother. “I see you did not. Good.” He sighed. “I also see Jim has started the tea again. It will be a couple of days before he fully comes back to himself.”

Beverly looked at DeGraves from the couch. “Why?” she asked.

“I told you, I’m not a philanthropist. Everything I do has a price. It is not my choice.”

“We don’t understand.”

“And you want a philosophy lesson.”

“A philosophy ... what?”

“As in ‘There are stranger things in Heaven and Hell than are dreamt of in your’...” said DeGraves.

“Lord DeGraves, I appreciate what you have done, and what you are doing, but this is madness! My son ... is behaving like a sex maniac. My daughter is behaving strangely. I understand my hormones are out of whack, but this is more than just that. Why is this happening? Is it drugs? Some sick joke? Some weird experiment?”

DeGraves walked to the door. He paused for a minute, apparently concentrating on something. “I believe I will take a short constitutional.” he said, and walked out the door.

“I believe that’s my cue,” said Bethany. “One, two, three, four ... Okay, take a breath. Feel different?”

“Oh. Oh. Oh, my God! What have we been doing?! What did he do?”

Bethany smiled sadly. “He ... took something with him, I think. But it, or they, or whatever, will come back fairly soon. I tried to explain to your daughter before. Mason is ... special. Long ago, something happened. He became very rich. He can’t talk about it, and I mean that quite literally. I can talk to you about it because you are members of his family, and you’re already in the middle of it. If you weren’t, we literally couldn’t open our mouths about it. There is a, I don’t know, curse or spell or geas or something. He has to give money or help to those who come to him and ask for it, who enter into contracts with him. When they enter that contract, something happens. For the duration of the contract, they are sexually tempted, infused with lust, and it pulls them toward perversion. Because you are descendants of his, you are affected much, much more strongly. He did not want to expose you to this, and under almost any other circumstances, he would have told your kids to just go away, he didn’t have anything for them, he couldn’t help. I’ve seen him do it, a number of years ago.”

She continued, “Your father asked Mason for some assistance when you were quite young. He didn’t know anything about Mason, didn’t know he was family, and definitely didn’t know about what might happen if Mason helped him. It was just a business loan. Mason turned him down flat, but wished him luck. He couldn’t even recommend him to anyone, or do anything at all to help him, because of what would happen. I know that it hurt him at the time, but it was for the best. But when your children came to him, he ... saw what would happen if he didn’t help, and felt he had to, even with what could happen,” Bethany explained.

“My father? But you can’t be more than twenty-two or -three! How could you... ?”

“I’m older than I look, and no, I’m not supernatural creature or anything, there are just ... benefits ... for working for Mason. I’ve been with Mason for forty years.”

Beverly and Julie gawked. Jim did, too, but he’d been doing that at her for different reasons and for a longer time. He drooled a little, inhaling.

“And we can’t quit this, make everything go back to normal, like it was?” asked Beverly.

“Sadly, no. Once the deal is struck, whatever it is sort of attaches to you, focuses on you. It won’t go away until the end of the bargain, even if you try to opt out. It usually turns out much worse for those who try to break the deal. Oh, and never lie to him, about anything. That takes it to a new level, too. I’ve seen him ... help ... after the end of arrangements, but it doesn’t change what happened, only how those folks felt about it, allowed them to live with their new ... needs.”

Bethany continued, “Mason would have liked it if you were to make it through relatively unscathed, maybe more sexual, but there are already changes. As things stand now, Jim will recover, but he will always be sexually attracted to you both, and he will likely be a chronic masturbator. He will be more submissive as well, especially to Julie, and he will get a sexual charge and thrill whenever he does something she tells him to do. Julie will likely get a sexual charge out of ordering Jim to do things. You, Beverly, are likely to have fantasies about Jim masturbating to you once all this is over. That’s just with the changes as of now. You can make it worse, of course.”

“How do you know... ?”

“Mason knows. I don’t actually know how he knows; it’s not like he watches you or anything. He doesn’t mind knowing about others he has made his deals with, but he’d really like to not know about you. It hurts him when his family suffers, even if they are experiencing the greatest of pleasures as they do so, and are completely unaware of that suffering until later. I think it’s kind of like knowing that your child is doing drugs, your drugs, drugs you supplied because they will save their life, but knowing full well what the consequences of starting those drugs are, fearing that they will destroy themselves and their lives, and hoping and praying that they make it through with the fewest inevitable changes to who they are. Make sense?”

“I ... guess so. And all we can do is fight our own desires?”

“And drink the tea, and do not drink any of your milk! Not a drop! Meet your needs as well as you can, and try not to cross any more lines. I know that’s not terribly helpful, but it’s the best I can do. What you do during the duration of the arrangement will change you for the rest of your lives. Think before you act. Your choices are irrevocable.”

Jim, still staring at Bethany, reached into his robe and began masturbating again. Julie’s and Beverly’s nipples became erect, and both drew a sharp breath. “Looks like Mason is returning,” Bethany said.

Moments later, Lord DeGraves entered the house, looked at Bethany, and said, “We should go now, my dear.” She smiled at him and curtsied, showing everyone there that she wore no panties under her short, short skirt. Julie’s and Beverly’s eyes widened, but not exactly with shock. Jim made a growling noise in his throat and appeared to be climaxing as DeGraves and his assistant left the house.

“Whew... !” said Julie, looking at the closed door.

“I’m very frightened, now,” said Beverly. “And horny again,” she added.


Jim did come back to himself within a few days. The robotic movements faded to his more natural gate and carriage, and his maniacal stares became intelligent looks, and he began talking more naturally again. The frequency of his masturbation slowed, and his penis, which had become angry and inflamed from the constant abuse, regained its normal color. While Julie no longer needed to tell him to do everything, when she did tell him to do something, he did it immediately, and sported an erection while doing it. He began doing all the cooking and cleaning with pleasure, but again, only on command. All three abandoned clothing altogether, robes forgotten, and sexual arousal became just a way of life.

It almost became a routine. Jim, or more usually, Julie, would start their mother on the pump, and watch as she had orgasm after orgasm as the pump drained her breasts. Jim would often masturbate while watching, unless Julie made him stop. Sometimes she would make him stop until the pump was almost done, then let him climax with his mother. Julie began to masturbate while watching Jim watch his mother, and sometimes while watching her mother herself. Her mother would just be lost in one orgasm and then another. She could no longer tell the difference between stimulation of her nipples or her clitoris.

Beverly could feel her resistance slip away day by day, session by session. It was all so hot, so sexy, so fucking good! She loved it when Jim came at the same time she did, she loved hearing him cry “Mommy!” as he did, knowing it was sick, wrong, fucked up, and damn it made her hotter, cum harder, feel so satisfied afterwards, and slowly the guilt just kind of drifted to the back of her mind and whimpered to itself in a corner. She was aware of Julie watching, took satisfaction when Julie commanded Jim to just watch her and not touch himself. She rejoiced when she heard Julie tell him to cum with his mother. She even thrilled to hear Julie making herself cum while watching. The pleasure she felt seemed to just grow.


One day after hooking her up, Beverly felt new forbidden thrills run through her when she saw a naked Julie sit a naked Jim on the chair in front of her and grasp, then slowly stroke, Jim’s cock at her. Julie timed the stokes with her mother’s movements, whispering in his ear. When Jim obviously neared climax, Julie stopped stroking, but clenched her grasp on the base of his penis and firmly told him, “Do not cum!” The strain of holding back was clear on Jim’s face, and his testicles seemed to have convulsions inside his scrotum as Beverly watched in excited fascination. As the pump reached the end of its cycle and Beverly reached her second orgasm, Julie cried “Cum! Cum for me! Cum on your mother!“ and Jim did. The amount of semen that hit his mother’s stomach and ran down her belly was surprisingly large, given how often Jim still masturbated. He slumped in the chair, too weak and far gone to move as the pump dinged off. Beverly, however, was still cumming in the throes of a string of multiple orgasms.

Julie stood and walked to her mother, and rubbed her brother’s cum from her belly to and then into her mother’s convulsing pussy. Beverly howled as she came even harder on her daughter’s fingers covered in her son’s spunk, and shook her head as she heard her daughter say in her ear, “You love that, don’t you? Your son shooting his cum all over you. You want him in you, don’t you, like my fingers are in you now! Cum for me, Mooommmmy! Cum!

Beverly lost consciousness on a wave of sexual bliss, too much for her to take. She woke laying propped up in the bed, feeling her labia gently licked but her far-too-sensitive clitoris avoided, and the saliva on her stomach drying. She looked down to see her daughter’s smiling face looking up at her as her daughter’s tongue, still avoiding the clit, gently slid into her exhausted pussy at it’s base.

After a moment, Julie curled up next to her on the bed looking deeply into her eyes, and asked, “Did you like that, Mommy? Did you like what we made you feel?”

Beverly sighed happily, “Oh, God, yes! Oh, God, oh, God,” then with husky passion, “Oh, God!“ Suddenly an echo of her old self resurfaced, “Oh, Julie! We shouldn’t have done that! It was so good, but so wrong! We’re going to regret that later, I’m sure of it!”

“Maybe, Mommy!” agreed Julie, laughing mischievously. “I put Jimmy’s cum in your pussy! Wouldn’t it be fun if I made you pregnant?”

“Fun!” her mother cried as fear jolted through her body, “Oh, my God, Julie! Pregnant! No!” She shook her head in a panic, “No, no, no! I can’t take care of a baby! Have you lost your mind?!” All the pleasure she’d felt raced away with the alarm.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.