Strings Attached - a There and Back Again Story
Chapter 35: Nathaniel

Copyright© 2018 by Aquea

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 35: Nathaniel - Nathaniel Howe, the pariah of Ferelden. Leliana, a damaged bard. Two people who never should have met - but the story has changed, and somehow the two are drawn together despite everything. There and Back Again presented their relationship as a 'fait accompli' - but how did it start?

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fan Fiction   GameLit   High Fantasy   Oral Sex  

They fell asleep entwined, the soft sound of Leliana’s breathing lulling him to sleep. He’d held her as she nodded off, and he’d wanted to tell her he loved her, and he didn’t. But she was naked and vulnerable in his arms ... and tomorrow was another day. Another chance at bravery.

He should have felt guilty at the mental image of her riding her route, stiff and sore from their exertions ... but he couldn’t bring himself to feel anything but smug. Mind you, he was pretty sure his legs would still be shaking in his meeting with Cailan in the morning, too.

They reached for each other in the night, as new lovers often do; the memories of her rear pressed to his groin, her back arching underneath him as she babbled demands for more and harder and don’t stop, were something he’d take with him to his deathbed.

He woke when the first light of dawn pierced the sky, slightly brightening the interior of the tent. They’d shifted during the night, so he was spooned behind her, his arms wrapped tightly around her, one of his hands cupping a bare breast. He wasn’t sure what had woken him, but even with her hair in his face she was the most beautiful thing he’d ever seen.

He’d blinked only a couple of times when he realised she was smiling at him over her shoulder almost shyly.

“Good morning, my Lord,” she whispered, lips quirking at the title she knew he hated.

“Good morning, Scout Leliana,” he replied, before pulling her closer, clumsily, and kissing her thoroughly. They both had morning breath, and bed head, and they were twisted awkwardly so they could reach, and he didn’t care, taking the kiss deeper and groaning as she sucked his tongue briefly before biting his bottom lip playfully.

He broke off with a gasp, rolling his eyes at the self-satisfied grin on her face when he touched his tender lip. She stuck her tongue out at him, and though he tried to stifle it, he couldn’t help the laugh that rumbled out of him, deep and resonant. Her eyes lit up at the sound, and she rolled towards him, plastering her ear to his chest to feel the vibration as he guffawed.

When she peeked up at him, her expression was ... besotted, was the only word he could think of to describe it. He knew his answering smile would be equally loopy, and he shook his head slowly. “You undo me.” He stared at her, aware of her curvy body in his peripheral vision but enraptured by her alluring face, her stunning eyes, her adorable nose, her full lips drawn back in a dazzling smile.

He should have said it then, too, but he didn’t. And then someone outside sneezed, and they both jumped as though they’d been zapped by a mage’s lightning spell, and the moment was lost.

“I have to go,” Leliana whispered, reluctantly peeling herself out of his arms, stretching sinuously before getting up to search for the dress she’d dropped somewhere on the floor of the tent.

“Why?” He sat up, frowning. “Your route shouldn’t start for—”

“That’s not it.” She spied the dress several feet further away, and scurried over to it. “It will be too difficult to sneak away later, yes?”

“Leliana...”

She picked up the swath of fabric and straightened, smiling at him, her face showing no signs of the distress he could feel suddenly roiling in his belly.

“It’s alright, Nathaniel. This is your tent anyway. I arranged for mine to be set up with the other messengers – I need to be seen coming and going from it if we’re—”

He leaped up from the blankets still naked, crossing the tent in a single moment, pulling her into his arms before she could finish.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.