Strings Attached - a There and Back Again Story
Chapter 24: Leliana

Copyright© 2018 by Aquea

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 24: Leliana - Nathaniel Howe, the pariah of Ferelden. Leliana, a damaged bard. Two people who never should have met - but the story has changed, and somehow the two are drawn together despite everything. There and Back Again presented their relationship as a 'fait accompli' - but how did it start?

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fan Fiction   GameLit   High Fantasy   Oral Sex  

She made a small, pleased sound when their tongues touched, and he swallowed her gasp as he nipped at her lips. Before she realised what had happened, she found herself sprawled across his chest, her knees on either side of his hips, as he laid back unceremoniously in the middle of the tent.

They kissed for an eternity, lips sliding deliciously against each other, their breath intermingling. He was a good kisser, not too aggressive, but nicely assertive, his tongue teasing hers, his breath quick and shallow. He tasted a little of the ale he’d pretended to drink, but also like himself – something unique and heady. He smelled foul, but more than made up for it by how he felt against her.

And it felt good – his body was hard and lean against hers, one of his hands kneading her ass, the other stroking up her spine. She could feel him hard against her thighs, and he shuddered deliciously when she rocked her hips against him.

She wanted this – wanted him – so badly it hurt. But he’d just had an attempt on his life, and she wasn’t about to let him hide from that truth. He needed to deal with it – and she needed to know it was her he wanted, not just a distraction.

She gentled the kiss, then stopped with her forehead pressed against his softly. “The first time we make love,” she quoted back at him with a smile, “it won’t be on the ground with you smelling like the wrong side of a seedy tavern.”

He groaned. “The first time?”

She giggled and shook her head against his. “I mean it. We need to check you for needles Zevran missed. Then you need a bath, and some sleep.”

“There’s no needles,” he objected.

“You wouldn’t necessarily know, truthfully. They are small enough to be virtually painless, and often coated with a numbing agent in addition to poison.” She climbed off him awkwardly and tugged his hand until he sat up. “Tunic off, yes?”

She made quick work of inspecting the fabric for tears, and then spent a few more minutes examining his chest and back in detail. She teased him to distract him from her purpose, running her fingers along his ribs and waist, enjoying his chuffs of laughter when she hit a ticklish spot almost as much as the gasps when she touched somewhere sensitive in a different way.

He seemed to enjoy it, getting in a few kisses and caresses while she looked, blushing as she openly admired his physique.

It was a glorious job, she reflected; he was strong and lean, his muscles well-developed, his skin bronze and smooth, with a few scars for the sake of variety. Finding nothing worrisome, she sat back and grinned at him sympathetically. “And now the rest.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.