Strings Attached - a There and Back Again Story
Chapter 15: Nathaniel

Copyright© 2018 by Aquea

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 15: Nathaniel - Nathaniel Howe, the pariah of Ferelden. Leliana, a damaged bard. Two people who never should have met - but the story has changed, and somehow the two are drawn together despite everything. There and Back Again presented their relationship as a 'fait accompli' - but how did it start?

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fan Fiction   GameLit   High Fantasy   Oral Sex  

She giggled and turned her head, lashing him with her damp hair, and he sputtered while she laughed. When she settled back down, she tilted her head back until he could press his forehead against her skull, his breath ruffling her hair. His heart was in his throat, and he felt deliriously short of breath.

“Leliana?”

“Yes, Nathaniel?”

He could feel the vibration caused by her voice against his forehead, and he closed his eyes as he inhaled, her scent somehow exotic despite the undertones of horse and wet leather.

“I have some ... questions, if you would indulge me.” He felt her nod, and he swallowed thickly as he thought frantically. He was fascinated by the bard but hadn’t been confident until today that she returned any interest – and he didn’t want to make assumptions that were unwarranted. “This morning, while we were riding, you mentioned Marjolaine.”

He paused, uncertain how to proceed. She’d told him many stories, and while none of them were salacious, the way she’d talked about her former mentor, well ... He was interrupted by her sigh. “I should have realised.” She tilted her head the opposite way, breaking the contact with him, and his heart sank. “You wonder about the nature of our relationship, yes?”

He couldn’t deny that he was worried about exactly that; it hadn’t occurred to him until their morning ride that perhaps she wasn’t interested in him for reasons that had nothing to do with his family or his character. “Well...”

She was silent for a moment, and he felt sick. Had he made assumptions he shouldn’t have? Had he offended her by asking?

She finally responded. “Marjolaine and I were lovers. But that’s been over for years, now, and she is dead, yes?”

He gulped and decided to be reckless. She’d flirted with him; surely she could see why he’d be hesitant. “So where does that leave us?”

She turned then, her profile just visible in the firelight through the cave entrance. “I am ... that is, I...” She fell silent again, but just as he thought she wasn’t going to answer him, she barked out a strangled laugh. “Maker’s bride, this is difficult. And here I found Sierra’s uncanny knowledge unsettling at first – who knew it was also convenient?” She shook her head briefly. “Very well. I am not that ... particular ... No, that sounds worse.” His shoulders shook in silent laughter, and she sighed. “I do not choose my lovers based upon what Sierra would call ‘plumbing’. Beauty and comfort can be found in many different packages, no?”

His mind spun, a whirlwind of relief and awkwardness and a number of other emotions he couldn’t readily name, and he didn’t immediately reply – which, of course, made things worse.

She stiffened in his arms. “I suppose it’s not the most ... conventional history. I can see how that might upset—”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.