Strings Attached - a There and Back Again Story - Cover

Strings Attached - a There and Back Again Story

Copyright© 2018 by Aquea

Chapter 14: Leliana

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 14: Leliana - Nathaniel Howe, the pariah of Ferelden. Leliana, a damaged bard. Two people who never should have met - but the story has changed, and somehow the two are drawn together despite everything. There and Back Again presented their relationship as a 'fait accompli' - but how did it start?

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fan Fiction   GameLit   High Fantasy   Oral Sex  

Watching Nathaniel relieve himself of his own armour was surreal, Leliana reflected; she’d dreamed of being alone with him, but not like this. Like her, he wore only thin cotton under his damp gambeson, though he at least had trousers as well as a tunic. Once he’d piled his armour with hers near the entrance to the cave, he sat back, propping himself up with the sledge she’d made and opening his arms.

She stared at him, butterflies playing havoc with her stomach, but she couldn’t deny her head was starting to feel foggy from the cold, and another spasm wracked her body when a tiny gust of wind from the storm picking up outside ruffled her hair. With an oath, she got up and crawled over to him, cheeks aflame as she settled herself in front of him and leaned back into his arms.

He gasped when he came into contact with her frigid skin; she tried to pull away, but he wrapped his arms around her shoulders and pulled her closer so that her body was in contact with his from shoulders to feet. She shuddered, the heat of him feeling scalding against her cold skin, and he shifted slightly to try to cover more of her with his arms.

“I apologise for taking the liberty, my Lady,” he whispered formally, his lips almost brushing her ear as he held her close. “I swear to be a complete gentleman,” he teased, repeating her word from earlier in the day.

Leliana’s teeth were chattering, her skin freezing – but her heart was pounding as though it hadn’t even noticed. She was acutely aware of every part of her that was in contact with him, not just because of the warmth, but also the distracting tingling sensation she felt because it was Nathaniel and he was touching her. Her head was still swimming from the cold, but she didn’t think she’d be able to blame that for throwing all caution to the wind with her reply.

“I’m not sure whether to be relieved, or disappointed, my Lord.”

He froze, the tension in his arms and legs obvious with her pressed against him as she was. She held her breath, worried about how he would respond; it was so inappropriate, she knew, and he was always so deliberate and cautious. He had shown no indication that he cared for her, and in fact seemed only exasperated by the need to keep her warm; there was no way he was going to flirt with her, and she steeled herself to have to separate herself from his thrilling warmth. She was completely unprepared for him to suddenly relax, wrapping his arms more tightly around her even as he chuckled lowly in her ear.

“Is that so?” He leaned closer, his cheek and chin coming into contact with the back of her neck, the side of his nose grazing the shell of her ear lightly, and she shivered for a reason that had nothing to do with the cold. “I have been told, by a reliable source, that nice guys finish last.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.