Strings Attached - a There and Back Again Story
Chapter 13: Nathaniel

Copyright© 2018 by Aquea

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13: Nathaniel - Nathaniel Howe, the pariah of Ferelden. Leliana, a damaged bard. Two people who never should have met - but the story has changed, and somehow the two are drawn together despite everything. There and Back Again presented their relationship as a 'fait accompli' - but how did it start?

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fan Fiction   GameLit   High Fantasy   Oral Sex  

Nathaniel woke with a terrible but familiar taste in his mouth: elfroot. His head ached worse than the worst hangover he’d ever had, and he tried to think back to what he might have been drinking that would have affected him like this. He gradually became aware of the rest of his body, as he thought; his leg was sore, the ribs on one side felt bruised, and he was almost unbearably cold – and slightly damp.

It was this last that convinced him to do something despite the pounding in his head; he reached up to cover his eyes before trying, at first unsuccessfully, to open them. After a couple more attempts, he had adjusted to the flickering light, and he turned his head to the side with a groan, suppressing the urge to vomit.

The ceiling above his head was stone, and the walls around him were as well. He was in a small circular ... cave? And the entire thing was lit by the flickering light of a large bonfire just outside the entrance. He appeared to be alone, and he slowly, carefully sat up, holding his head until the dizziness waned. The cave was small – tiny, actually – barely allowing enough headroom for him to sit. As he looked around again, he spied his saddle bags up against the wall beside a stack of firewood, and realised he was sitting on a contraption made of wood and his cloak – a sledge, of sorts. It triggered his memory, and he gasped. The wolves, being thrown from his horse ... where was Leliana?

As if thinking her name was some sort of magic, she appeared in the entrance to the cave, her sodden red hair shadowed by the fire behind her. “You’re awake!” The relief in her voice was obvious. “Thank the Maker. That elfroot must have done its job.” It was still raining outside, and he could see little streams of water pouring off her cloak.

He cleared his throat roughly. “What happened?”

She remained outside, but twisted her body to sit facing in. “We were attacked by Blighted wolves, do you remember? You were thrown from your horse. I managed to kill most of the wolves – except for the one you killed – but they bit your horse and mine ran off. I was lucky to find this cave – but we’re stuck here for the night, I think.”

He gestured to the wooden structure underneath him. “You pulled me here?” She nodded. “Thank you.”

She grinned, and water dripped off her nose. “Well I couldn’t very well go back to camp without you, yes? I doubt the King would be forgiving if I left one of his supporters unconscious in the woods just to save my own neck.”

He raised one eyebrow, and his lips curled in a smirk. “I’ll have to thank his Majesty later, then, for not being abandoned.”

She giggled, though it was interrupted by a shiver, and little droplets of water scattered off her.

“Is there a reason you’re sitting out there in the rain?” He scrabbled back until he bumped into the wall of the tiny cave, trying to make space. He gestured for her to come in.

“There’s no room,” she objected, “and it’s partially covered out here. Besides, you’ve been injured.”

“So have you.” He pointed at her bare forearm, still wrapped in bandages. “And you’ve got to be cold. Please, Leliana.”

She sat for another moment and he thought she might refuse, but then she was struck with another body-shaking shiver, and she sighed and crawled into the cave, close enough he could reach out to touch her, if he’d wanted to. Water sluiced off her cloak – fortunately flowing towards the mouth of the cave – and she settled facing the entrance, her knee just touching his.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.