Strings Attached - a There and Back Again Story
Chapter 12: Leliana

Copyright© 2018 by Aquea

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 12: Leliana - Nathaniel Howe, the pariah of Ferelden. Leliana, a damaged bard. Two people who never should have met - but the story has changed, and somehow the two are drawn together despite everything. There and Back Again presented their relationship as a 'fait accompli' - but how did it start?

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fan Fiction   GameLit   High Fantasy   Oral Sex  

If he hadn’t been turning to look at her, Leliana knew, he would not have missed the pack of Blight wolves that suddenly appeared in their path – and he’d never have fallen off his horse. He’d shown himself to be a good horseman, and she was experienced enough to know from his stance that he was probably better than she’d seen so far. But he’d had his mouth open, his eyes wide, and he hadn’t known the wolves were there until he’d been airborne. She thought she’d probably always feel a little bit guilty about that.

At the moment, however, she had no time for guilt; she pulled out her bow and nocked an arrow without a moment’s hesitation, and loosed, skewering the first wolf to the ground, too far from her or Nathaniel to worry about for a little while. The second wolf took two arrows to fell, one in its chest and one lucky shot in the eye. Nate’s horse did for the third – the poor beast was going to have to be put out of its misery after being bitten, but its hooves had caved in the skull of the Blighted creature just the same.

Leliana had managed to pull her horse around before it had caught a glimpse of the foes they faced, but the smell was still strong, musky and just wrong somehow, and it wasn’t going to be long before she was fighting her mount as well as the wolves. She slid from the saddle and slapped the mare on the rump; panicked, it ran off into the woods. One wolf took off after it with a howl, but Leli knew her horse was one of the fastest in the army’s stables – she’d probably be fine.

That left her with – she thought about it for a moment; had there been six wolves total, or seven? – three wolves, probably, though she could only see two from where she stood, not counting the immobilized one. Nocking another arrow, she fired at the nearest one even as it leaped at her, and it fell, whimpering, at her feet, black blood pumping out from a wound in its chest. The last wolf that she could see was on her before she could do anything else, its mouth closing around her left forearm, crushing it; she couldn’t feel teeth – the leathers she wore were holding, for now – but she wasn’t sure how long that could last. And the pain was nearly overwhelming.

With a cry, she pulled a dagger out of the sheath at her hip, grateful that she’d thought to carry it; she jammed the blade up under the chin of the tainted wolf, having to saw it back and forth a little to get through the thick, corrupted hide of the creature, but with a howl of pain, it released her arm and she managed to slash its throat before it could try anything else.

Panting, both from pain and fear, she crouched and spun, looking for the last wolf, only to hear a grunt and a twang; she turned back to see Nathaniel, blood dripping down the side of his face, expression vague and unfocused, lowering his bow. A wolf fell behind her, his arrow through its neck, and she paled as she realised that if Nathaniel had not woken at just that moment, she’d have been at best bitten – and at worst mauled by the wolf she hadn’t seen in time. She’d have been tainted, or dead.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.