Making Mom Happy
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2018 by palacechief

Indian Incest Story: Chapter 8 - Rasheed discovers what sex is all about through his parents. They become his teachers and playmates.

Caution: This Indian Incest Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Indian Erotica   indian taboo mother son

“That was great,” I said, after recovering from the high of the orgasm.

Mom, who had collapsed on the bed and was lying next to dad, smiled at me in pleasure. “Thanks son, I enjoyed it too.”

“So did I,” added dad, also smiling and looking at me at the end of the bed. “I get much joy watching you pleasure your mom, and it does help get me excited as well,” he added. “If I was a younger man, I’m sure I would be joining in more often, but all the same, watching you both is spurring my lust. Rasheed, I give you permission to have sex with your mom whenever you like, even when I am not here, but especially when I am here, and in front of me. Feel free to do whatever takes your fancy, as long as your mom is happy with your activities, and you can be as dirty and adventurous as you like. I’m sure it will add to our sexual pleasure, as well as yours.”

It was music to my ears hearing dad talk like that, and although I didn’t realise just how perverted we would all become in time, I just said “Thanks dad, I’m sure we’ll have lots of fun.”

Mom who had been grinning at us both added, “You can be as free as you like with me Rasheed. You may touch me and feel my body any time you wish, and I will take great pleasure in sucking your cock and drinking your hot cum at any time you can give it to me. I will fuck with you at any time, anywhere in the flat, and in any position you like. Your dad and I can also now indulge ourselves freely without having to close doors. In fact, having threesomes will be most pleasurable at any time!” she added, laughing out loud. “You must promise to satisfy me regularly, everyday, Rasheed,” she continued.

“Sure mom” I replied, “Nothing would give me more pleasure.”

“Now, let’s all get back to our usual activities for the day” said mom. “We’ve done enough this morning, and I have housework to do. Your dad has to go into the office, and I’m sure you would like to see some of your friends. But remember, Rasheed, whatever we do at home must never be discussed outside the house, and it must be a firm secret between us all.”

“Sure, mom,” I replied, without hesitation. “I would never dream of talking about this to anyone.”

“Good,” added dad, “We’ll have some more fun later this evening.”

We went our separate ways for the day. I phoned a couple of friends and we met up at a local shopping mall for coffee and a chat. They were around the same age as me and also between school and going to college, with time to kill.

I felt a little strange at first talking to them, thinking about what I had done at home, but kept my composure and they didn’t seem to notice anything unusual in my behaviour. I did look at the girls walking around a little differently though, as having had an education in the pleasures of sex now, made me feel attracted to them even more.

I got home at about 6.30pm. Dad was home from the office and mom was cooking. I casually said ‘hi’ to them both and went off to shower. After getting dressed, I decided to sit at the kitchen table and watch mom cook. Dad was in the living room, reading his paper as usual. I looked over at mom, now dressed quite normally and fully clothed, and my dick stirred thinking about the sex we had.

I had often wanted to squeeze mom’s butt cheeks when she was cooking in the past, and I decided to find out if it would be ok now, based on our conversation this morning. She was wearing a white blouse and beige skirt and had her back turned to me and as she chatted away nonchalantly about her day. I moved behind her and placed both my hands on her butt cheeks, one on each and gave them a firm squeeze.

“Ooh, that feels nice,” she said, after a slight startle.

“I’ve always wanted to do this whilst you were cooking mom” I replied, now grinding my crotch into her butt whilst at the same time moving my hands to her front and cupping her boobs, squeezing them through her blouse. I got a surprise, she wasn’t wearing a bra. And come to think of it, when I had felt her ass cheeks, I hadn’t felt any panty fabric! Wow!

“Aren’t you wearing any underwear mom?” I asked.

“I didn’t see any point” she replied, with a giggle. “I think we’ll have more fun around the place if I don’t now,” she said, and then turned around and gave me a sloppy kiss on the lips. As I responded to her kiss, with our tongues lapping at each other, I again felt her glorious full ass, squeezing and mauling at the flesh there with my hands.

“You do like my ass don’t you son?” said mom, breaking off our kiss for a moment and hugging me.

I was getting worked up now and said softly into her ear, “I love your ass mom, I could spend hours looking at it, feeling it and playing with it, especially with you sucking my dick at the same time. I’d love to stick my tongue up your asshole and then my cock.” The words had flowed easily as I spoke, and it almost felt therapeutic to say it to mom like that.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.