Making Mom Happy
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2018 by palacechief

Indian Incest Story: Chapter 4 - Rasheed discovers what sex is all about through his parents. They become his teachers and playmates.

Caution: This Indian Incest Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Indian Erotica   indian taboo mother son

“You ok Rasheed?” said mom, looking up as I walked in.

“Yea mom – just had to relieve myself,” I replied whilst at the same time thinking what a relief she didn’t know in what way.

“That’s alright then,” she said.

I moved over to the side of the table and barely knew where to start. The sight of mom’s near nakedness had me dazzled, a bit like a rabbit looking into the headlights of an oncoming car in the dark.

Dad then looked up from his paper. “Don’t be shy now Rasheed, give your mom a good rub all over.”

“Er ... yep ... sure dad. I was just about to start.” I placed my hands at the centre of mom’s back and started to massage in smooth swirling motions. The skin on her back felt wonderful to the touch.

“Ooh that’s lovely” said mom. “Just what I needed after a long hot day.”

I carried on up to her shoulders, still standing at the side of the table. My prick had already started moving inside my shorts. I dared not go to the end of the table by her head in case she spotted it, even though it would be below her eye level, under the table.

I kept my hands over her back although it was tempting to let them slide down to her sides where her tits protruded out a little as they lay squashed against the massage table cushion. I thought I should wait a bit before trying that.

Then I started moving downwards for the first time. Slowly down, past her rib cage, along the curve of her spine and to the small of her back just above the start of her buttocks.

My prick responded again.

I looked up to see if dad was watching but he had his head in the paper.

I carried on rubbing my hands, firmly, kneading the flesh beneath me. It felt wonderful.

“Do my lower back a bit more Rasheed,” said mom.

“Sure mom” I replied. As my hands went over the small of her back, I let my fingers wander over the beginning of her ass cheeks, under the towel. God it felt great!

“Mmmm ... that’s nice,” she said softly. I’d kind of got used to her being quite expressive when my hands wandered near her butt.

My dick was now straining against my shorts again. ‘Oh boy’ I thought, ‘What am I going to do now?’ as I tried not to let her or dad see the tent in my shorts.

“Can you do my neck please now?” said mom after a minute or two. “It’ll be easier if you stand at the top of the table” she added.

‘Fuck it’ I thought. ‘She’s gonna see my hard on now.’

Awkwardly, I moved up to the end of the table by her head. She looked up for a moment and saw the bulge in my shorts.

“Rasheed what’s that?” she said.

Dad looked up, hearing her remark.

The game was up. They could now both see clearly the tent in my shorts. “Oh ... er ... sorry mom ... er ... dad,” I blurted out. “I ... I ... er ... couldn’t help it, you know, just seeing you in the flesh and all. I think I’ve just got a bit worked up. I’m sorry, shall I leave the room?”

Mom and dad exchanged glances.

“Throw me my bath towel,” said mom without getting up so as not to expose her tits.

Shaking, I grabbed the bath towel and handed it to her whilst looking away, so she could cover herself up.

I now expected a good telling off, especially from dad.

“Oh you poor thing” said mom to my surprise. “I should have thought about it a bit more before asking you to massage me with so little on.”

“Rasheed!” said dad in his authoritarian tone, which I knew so well when he was annoyed at me.

‘Here we go, I thought, here it comes, he’s going to go mad at me.’

“Rasheed,” he repeated “you’ve become a young man I see.”

I swallowed, waiting for the next sentence, and quivering.

“Does your mother excite you when you massage her?” he added, to my utter surprise.

“Oh ... er ... well ... I’m just not used to seeing a woman without any clothes on, and ... and ... I guess I do find it exciting” I said, trying to sound all innocent and like the victim here.

Dad smiled at my response, which stunned me.

“Rasheed, I do feel very flattered” said mom who was now sitting on the massage table with her legs hanging down and her body covered with the bath towel, as when she had originally come into the room.

“Is there any part of me that excites you especially when you touch it?” she asked to my utter astonishment.

I gulped again and I looked over at dad.

“Go on,” he said “answer you mom truthfully, now.”

“Oh ... well ... I guess ... er... , I mean, I think ... well I do like your bottom a lot” I finally blurted out and half embarassed.

Both mom and dad laughed out loud.

“Yes, me too” said dad, again, to my surprise. I’d never heard him, or mom talk like this before, and I couldn’t quite believe I was having this conversation with them both!

“Well, maybe we should stop for now,” said mom in a semi serious tone. “Perhaps your dad will have to talk to you about this. Don’t feel bad or ashamed though Rasheed, it’s quite normal for a young man like you to get excited when seeing a scantily clad woman, even if it is your mom,” she added smiling. “Why don’t you take a shower and cool off now.”

I felt a wave of relief go over me and left the room.

Later, when I was in bed, I thought about the evening’s events before going to sleep. I guess it would have happened sometime or other, and it was kind of a relief that they knew how I had been feeling whilst massaging mom. I was getting so aroused, I wouldn’t have been able to do it much longer without losing my head! Their easy going reaction did surprise me though.

The thought of mom naked got me worked up again, and I wanked myself off thinking about her before going to sleep.

The next few days were a bit strange in that neither mom nor dad mentioned what had happened, and mom didn’t ask me to massage her. We spoke as normal and got on with our daily activities, but it was as if nothing unusual had occurred, and I dared not raise the subject myself to avoid further embarrassment.

Then after about a week, dad called me into living room one evening. He sat on the sofa next to mom.

“Sit down Rasheed,” said dad. “We have something important to talk to you about.”

I sat down in dad’s ‘usual’ armchair.

“Rasheed” started dad, “your mom really misses your massages. You know she was getting a lot of relief in her feet and back and she’s not as comfortable as she was before.”

I looked at mom who smiled reassuringly.

“But,” continued dad “we realise you are a young man with normal, shall we say, human feelings, and we have a problem in that you get sexually aroused whilst massaging her.”

“I do feel very flattered, son” added mom, looking at me.

“Your mom and I have talked about this over the last few days, and we’ve decided that mom will help you out by providing some relief to your feelings, so you can carry on massaging her and relieving her aches and pains.”

I sat there, mouth half open, with my eyes almost popping out of my head, not believing quite what I was hearing.

“You poor thing” said mom. “I was just being selfish and not thinking of the effect I was having on you. But we’ll work something out” she added smiling, and with a wink.

I blushed, lost for words.

“Are you ok with that?” said dad.

I recovered my composure and said hesitatingly, “So what does that actually mean dad?”

“Well, when you get, shall we say ‘worked up’,” he emphasised the words ‘worked up’, “mom will help you to relax again so you can carry on massaging her without letting the problem, get in the way.”

“We can just relieve each other’s aches.” Added mom with a slight giggle.

I started to feel aroused as she spoke.

“Oh,” I said, not quite believing what she was saying.

“There will be some rules, however,” continued dad. “Firstly, from now on you will massage mom on our bed in the bedroom. Secondly, only when I am here. Thirdly, it’s better to keep these, shall we say, sessions, between us, and not let anyone else know, as other people might not understand. Are you ok with that?”

“Yea sure dad” I replied, still stunned by this conversation.

“Would you like to give me a massage now Rasheed?” said mom.

“Sure” I replied, with my dick semi-erect in my pants after all this talk, and my heart racing.

“Let’s go to the bedroom,” replied mom as she got up. Dad and I followed her. My legs were trembling at the thought of what was to come.

In my parents’ bedroom there was a large king-size bed in the centre with a study table by the window and an armchair similar to my dad’s favourite chair that was in the living room.

Dad sat himself in the armchair with his newspaper.

“Now, you and mom just do your stuff whilst I read my paper just like we used to do in the living room” he said. “I can also watch you both and make sure you’re comfortable and doing a good job with helping mom.”

I couldn’t quite believe it, but he seemed to just want to carry on like before, but watch me massage mom on the bed. I decided to go with the flow, and pulled up a stool near the end of the bed and sat on it.

Mom sat on end of the bed and faced me.

“Rasheed, your father and I decided that it would be better if I relieved you first so you can concentrate better on my massage afterwards. I’m going to undress and let you have a good look at me.”

I swallowed. ‘Did she just say what I thought she said?’, raced through my mind.

With that she started to unbutton her cream coloured blouse. I still couldn’t believe what was happening.

First the top two buttons and then she pulled the blouse out from where it was tucked into her skirt, and then finally the last two buttons. I could see a cream coloured bra underneath which covered her boobs. I caught my breath as she removed her blouse completely and smiled at me.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.