The White Guilt Pimp - Cover

The White Guilt Pimp

Copyright© 2017-2018, Tyrone Smash, ALL Rights Reserved

Chapter 34

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 34 - A Black pimp is able to use white guilt over slavery and racism to convince young teenage white girls to voluntarily whore themselves out for him.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Sex Toys   Prostitution  

Tyrone was walking past Corecia’s room one day when he heard moaning and the sounds of cumming from her room. He was surprised since both Jamal and Lemond were at school. He opened the door to see what was happening. He saw Corecia on her bed fucking herself with a large Black dildo while watching a video of some white slut, he thought it was Alice Green, being fucked simultaneously by 3 Black cocks – one in each hole.

Corecia looked sheepish when she realized that her Daddy was watching her masturbate herself to a video. After she finished cumming she explained that it was a fantasy of hers to be fucked simultaneously by a Black cock in each of her holes! Tyrone’s business mind starting working. He realized that a lot of Black men would pay to see a young white slut fucked simultaneously in each of her holes. If this slut fantasized about it, he would fulfill her fantasy. Corecia was incredibly excited when he told her that she would get fucked by three Black cocks!

Both Jamal and Lemond thought it was a great idea. Tyrone set up the recording session. He had Quanesha dress her up like the little virgin she had been when Tyrone first kidnapped her. When she walked into the studio, the cocks immediately got hard at the sight of the sexy little beauty. Corecia said, “Daddies, could you please fuck my little white holes with your huge beautiful Black cocks? Please Daddies. Pleeeeease!”

The guys didn’t have to be convinced. They quickly unwrapped the little white slut. Jamal got on the bed and Corecia moaned as she inserted his cock into her tight pussy which was already sopping wet at the fulfillment of her fantasy. Jamal pulled her down to him and held her steady. Then Lemond got behind her and greased up her asshole. She moaned at that and then moaned again as he inserted his cock into her no longer as tight asshole which had been routinely fucked over the last several weeks. Finally, Tyrone got in front of her and started fucking her mouth and she sucked as hard as she could. Corecia thought, “It’s really happening! Three Black cocks are fucking all my white holes!! This is so dirty!! This is so wonderful! This is beyond what she had ever fantasized about!!! It feels so good!!” The sheer dirtiness of the situation excited Corecia. She could barely move with her body impaled by the three Black cocks. She just passively accepted the fucking and within seconds she started cumming. The men could hear and feel her cum which excited them. This little white slut is getting off getting triple fucked. They all quickly came in each of her holes!

When she had recovered from her cums, Corecia thanked her Daddies for the fucking. Tyrone chuckled, “It’s not over yet slut. Each of us is going to cum in each of your holes! You’ll have to use that sweet mouth of yours to get us ready!” Corecia was surprised but thought it was a great idea. Six more Black cocks would cum in her holes!!

Tyrone had taken Viagra that night to get ready for this experience. He wanted to give this white slut the full Black cock fucking experience. Corecia went to work on his cock first. It took a while but soon it was standing at attention. It didn’t take much effort for the boys. Their cocks were already hard when she turned to them. This time, Lemond lay on the bed and Corecia got on top and inserted his cock into her tight pussy. It felt so good. Then Tyrone with the next thickest cock got behind and inserted his cock into her now well greased asshole. It was a tighter fit but Tyrone soon had his cock buried to the max. Finally, Jamal fucked his cock into her open mouth as she leaned forward. Then all the guys started their rhythm moving in and out at the same time. Corecia though that she could almost feel Tyrone’s and Lemond’s cock touching together inside her body!! She though that was so dirty, so sexy. Lemond reached up and started to fondle her tits while he fucked up into her. It was all so sexy, Corecia came again as the guys fucked into her.

The guys kept fucking. They enjoyed feeling and hearing her cum while they fucked her. They picked up the intensity. Finally, they could hear her cumming again! At that point, Lemond came in her pussy. Shortly afterwards Jamal came in her mouth as she swallowed as much cum as she could. Then Daddy Tyrone came in her ass. The feeling of all three of her holes filed with Black cum was so dirty! Corecia was thrilled!

She collapsed on Lemond at this point. All of them rested for a while gathering their breath. The Corecia slyly said, “Daddies, would each of you like to cum into my last hole?”

Damn, the white slut still wanted more. It took a longer time to revive Tyrone’s cock this time but the Viagra kicked in. Even Jamal’s and Lemond’s cock took a little while of hard sucking. But finally they were all hard. This time Daddy Tyrone lay on the bed while Corecia inserted his big 10 inch Black cock into her still tight pussy. It slid easily into the well greased hole. She leaned forward while he held her down and started sucking on her hard nipples. This is so sexy, so dirty she thought. Jamal then inserted his thick cock into her asshole now greased with two layers of cum. With a last push, he fucked it all the way in. Corecia could feel the two cocks touching again!! Finally, Lemond fucked his cock into her open month. Then the guys started their fucking. It was so dirty Corecia thought as she passively accepted the penetrations into her body. I’m the luckiest white slut in the world. Three Black cocks in her holes about to cum for the third time!! With that thought, she came again as the guys picked up their pace. They kept fucking and fucking. Corecia came again for a second time. The guys loved hearing and feeling her cums. Finally, as she came for the third time, all the guys reached their boiling point and emptied out their cums into her holes.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.