The White Guilt Pimp - Cover

The White Guilt Pimp

Copyright© 2017-2018, Tyrone Smash, ALL Rights Reserved

Chapter 33

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 33 - A Black pimp is able to use white guilt over slavery and racism to convince young teenage white girls to voluntarily whore themselves out for him.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Sex Toys   Prostitution  

Jamal’s mother needed to get a job because that racist President Trump cut off her food stamps and she needed Jamal to look after his younger brother Lemond after school. Lemond was only 11 years old and hadn’t had his growth spurt yet so he was shorter than many of the sluts in Tyrone’s stable. Since he was spending so much time at his Uncle’s complex, Jamal had to bring Lemond along with him. The white sluts loved him. They could see that he was in awe of their tits and ass and pussies. They enjoyed teasing him and embarrassing him since he was so young and so small.

One day Corecia was walking back to her room after doing her chores. She could hear Jamal fucking one of the other sluts. She smiled as the slut squealed out her cum. She would like to be that slut but she knew that she would get her next chance with Jamal’s cock.

Suddenly, she felt a slap on her ass and a voice commanded, “Get into that room slut!! I’m going to fuck you!”

Corecia was shocked. It was Lemond’s voice. But she couldn’t let Lemond fuck her! He was only 11 years old!! But he was a superior Black and she was an inferior white! She had to let him fuck her.”

“OK Daddy, lets go into my room.”

Lemond walked into the room behind her his hand fondling her ass. “She going to let me fuck her! She’s going to let me fuck her!” he thought. This was something he had been fantasizing about ever since Jamal had brought him to the complex where uncle kept his whores.

Corecia was thinking that Lemond was in middle school. She remembered back when she was in middle school. She already had tits and wanted to tease the middle school boys. But most of the white boys didn’t even seem to notice her tits. She knew that boys developed sexually after girls and was worried that Lemond might not be able to get it up. She didn’t want to disappoint him. He was so cute.

“Daddy, would you like me to get your cock ready for fucking?” Corecia asked. Lemond didn’t know what Corecia meant but he was willing to do anything if this white slut was going to let him fuck her!

When she got to her knees in front of him and started unbuckling his belt he thought, “She’s going to give me a blow job! She’s going to give me a blow job!” He had never had a blow job before. He was afraid to ask and here this slut was just doing it for him!

Corecia pulled down his pants and gasped. A 6 inch cock sprung out and it was almost as thick as Jamal’s. That meant that Lemond’s cock was already bigger than 90% of white guys. Corecia knew from the internet that the average white guy only had a cock that was 4 inches or smaller! Lemond was only 11 and his cock was already bigger than that! Ugh! She never wanted to let a white guy fuck her!

Corecia had been worried that Lemond couldn’t get it up. Now she had the opposite problem. She knew that a young boy like Lemond would shoot off his cum in seconds if she let him stick it in her cunt right now and she wouldn’t get her cum. Fortunately, the same solutions worked for both problems. She briefly started kissing and licking up and down the cock. Then she placed the entire cock in her mouth, started moving her head back and forth on his cock and sucked so hard that her cheeks indented just like when Elsa Jean sucked a Black cock. It didn’t take long as she knew it wouldn’t. Within seconds the boy came in her mouth. She sucked and swallowed, suck and swallowed. She was amazed at the amount of cum that came from an 11 year old cock. “No wonder he needed to fuck her”, she thought Some of it dribbled out of her mouth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.