The White Guilt Pimp
Chapter 32

Copyright© 2017-2018, Tyrone Smash, ALL Rights Reserved

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 32 - A Black pimp is able to use white guilt over slavery and racism to convince young teenage white girls to voluntarily whore themselves out for him.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Sex Toys   Prostitution  

Marci woke up the next morning feeling disoriented. Where was she? Why wasn’t she wearing any clothes? Oh, she remembered that she had run away from her racist parents to join her friend Kimberly in California. However, Kimberly wasn’t Kimberly any longer. She wasn’t a racist white girl any longer! She now was called Corecia, a Black girl name. She now paid reparations to the Black race by fucking and sucking. Her pussy started to get wet at that thought. Were they in California? Corecia said that their Black Daddy owned them. How was that possible? Slavery was illegal. But both she and the other girl Quanesha wore slave collars. And they seemed so happy. They said that they paid their reparations every night! That meant that they were fucking and sucking Black cocks every night! That made her pussy get wetter.

At that point Corecia and Quanesha came into the room. They helped Marci to use the shower. She felt so much better after she cleaned up and washed her hair. Then they helped her put her make-up on. Marci’s mother had never let her put on make-up like that. When she saw herself in the mirror, she thought that she looked so sexy especially with the dark red lipstick. Corecia said that if a Black Daddy saw her like this, he would really want to fuck her!! That made her pussy wet again.

Quanesha then got her some 5 inch heels and they had her practice walking in them. It was a struggle for her. She had never worn heels that high. She got better and felt so naughty, so sexy walking in the heels. What if a Black Daddy saw her walking in heels like that? Would he want to fuck her? The thought made her wet.

They had a breakfast of muffins and then Quanesha gave her some of the special water. Marci was really enjoying the day. Then Corecia said that they had to get on their knees because their Black Daddy owner was about to enter the room!! Their owner!! Are they really slaves? Am I a slave? Quanesha showed Marci the proper way to kneel. She had to spread her legs as far as possible so that her pussy was visible. She had to keep her back straight. And the had to put her hands on her thighs hands up. Marci felt so vulnerable and so sexy in this position. Her pussy got wetter.

The position started to hurt. Eventually the door opened and a large Black man walked into the room. It was the old Black man that Marci had seen yesterday in the van! He walked in front of her and said, “Corecia and Quanesha tell me that you are another white slut that wants to make reparations to the Black man. Do you think that you are worthy to do so?”

Marci was really confused. She had to be worthy to make reparations? She didn’t know what to say so said nothing. The old Black man, the Black Daddy, offered his hands to her and helped her up. He then started examining her!! She felt so naked and started to move her hands to cover her tits and pussy. “Hands at your side” he commanded in a dominant voice. Marci knew that she had to obey that voice; she was only a weak little white girl.

He started fondling her body. He ran his hands over her ass. Her skin was so soft. Her skin was so smooth! “Ass is a little skinny” he said. Tyrone was struggling to find any faults with this perfect white teen body but he needed to say something. He didn’t want her getting uppity!

Marci was hurt! She thought that she had a sexy ass. The white boys in school seemed to think so. OK, maybe she didn’t have a Black girl ass, but she thought that her ass was nice for a white girl. His hand moved on to her C cup tits. He started fondling and squeezing them. Marci moaned.

“These tits are nice enough”, he said.

Marci was proud of her tits. That made her feel good. Her nipples were getting hard. Then he bent over to start sucking on her nipples!! Marci moaned again. Her pussy was completely drenched at this point. His right hand moved down to her pussy. He inserted one finger and then two. She put up no resistance. He started finger fucking her. Her moaning increased and she tried to fuck him back. Finally, he could hear her cumming and feel her shaking on his fingers. She collapsed back into him.

He let her recover for a few seconds and said. “Did you enjoy that cum little slut?” Marci nodded.

Corecia jumped in and said “If you cum that hard from Black fingers, just think how hard you will cum from a big Black cock in that pussy!!” Marci knew that she was right. She just had to have a Black cock fuck. Her whole young body was crying out for it.

Quanesha took over. “You said yesterday that you wanted to make reparations to the Black race by fucking and sucking Black cocks?” Marci nodded. “You need to say it.”

“I want to make reparations to the Black race by fucking and sucking Black cocks!!”

Corecia and Quanesha hugged her and congratulated her. They then knelt down in front of her and stuck their asses into the air. Quanesha said, “What do you see on our asses Marci?”

Marci was shocked at what she saw. She didn’t want to say the words out loud.

Finally she said in a quiet voice, “Are those brands?”

“Yes”, said Quanesha. In order to make reparations to the Black race, you have to ask Master Tyrone to brand you into slavery. Only if you are legally his property can he deliver you to Black Daddies to fuck and suck!”

Marci was really confused now and it wasn’t just the drug. “But slavery is illegal. We learned about the 13th amendment in school.” At that statement all three of the other people in the room laughed out loud.

Corecia explained, “I used to think that, but I’m blonde.” The 13th amendment only states the white people can’t own Black slaves. It doesn’t say anything about Black people owning white slaves. No Black person owned a white slave then. And if you think about it, how could white people properly pay reparations to Black people if Black people couldn’t own white slaves? Isn’t it only fair that since white people owned Black people for centuries, that now Black people can legally own white sluts like us who want to pay reparations?”

Marci felt so dumb. She obviously didn’t understand the 13th amendment. And what Corecia said made sense. It did seem fair that Black people should legally be able to own white sluts who wanted to pay reparations. She had been taught in school that fairness was really important.

“I want to pay my reparations but branding would hurt so much. I could never stand it. Couldn’t I be a slave and pay my reparations without branding?”

Corecia explained in a soft voice, “I know it’s scary but the only way for you to legally become a slave is to ask to get branded. I was scared too. But it only hurt for a little while. Look at the videos behind us. Look at how our white ancestors hurt the Black race for centuries. It’s only fair that you experience a little bit of the pain that they felt. But afterwards, you will have the most wonderful Black cock sex. You saw my videos. Black cock sex is even better than we fantasized. But you need to do it. You need to ask Daddy to brand you as his slave. Do it, Do it!!”

Finally Marci broke down. She knelt before Tyrone and then looked up at him and said “Please Daddy, will you brand me into slavery! Will you let me pay my reparations to the Black race!” Her pussy got so wet as she submitted before the Black man.

Tyrone smiled. The little slut had done it. Another little white slut has asked to be branded into slavery! Thank you white liberals. “You are a pretty little white slut. I think that you will do a good job making reparations to the Black race.”

Marci felt proud. A Black man said that she was a pretty white slut!

Tyrone reached behind and pulled out a collar from a drawer. “This is a slave collar. Do you want me to collar you white slut?”

“Yes please Master. Please put the slave collar around my neck. I want to be your property!” Marci leaned forward and moved her long red hair away from her neck. She could feel her Master, her Master!, wrap the collar around her neck. Her pussy got even wetter. She was now a collared slavegirl!!

Tyrone ordered Quanesha to call the tattoo studio and arrange for the branding. He then looked down at Marci and said, “Slave girl, now for your first reward of slavery.” He then pulled down his pants and his 10 inch cock sprung out. Marci was shocked. There was a 10 inch Black cock just inches away from her face. Was she really going to be able to suck on a 10 inch Black cock? Her pussy was sopping wet. But he was an old man!! She never dreamed of sucking the cock of an old man. He even had a beer belly. But he was so sexy, so dominant. Marci just wanted to submit to him. It must be because he is Black! She knew that she never would want an old white man to fuck her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.