The White Guilt Pimp - Cover

The White Guilt Pimp

Copyright© 2017-2018, Tyrone Smash, ALL Rights Reserved

Chapter 31

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 31 - A Black pimp is able to use white guilt over slavery and racism to convince young teenage white girls to voluntarily whore themselves out for him.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Sex Toys   Prostitution  

Marci awoke feeling groggy. What had happened? Where was she? She realized that she was naked. Where were her clothes? Where was Kimberly? She had finally remembered that she had left home to find Kimberly. At that point, Kimberly walked into the room along with another girl that Marci didn’t know. But the girls were naked just like her! At they were walking in 5 inch stiletto heels. Marci had never worn heels anywhere near that high and she was impressed how sexily Kimberly and the other girl walked in them. And what was that around their necks? Were they wearing collars??

Corecia said, “It’s about time that you woke up sleepy head. I bet you’re thirsty. Here, why don’t you drink this water.”

Marci realized that she was thirsty and quickly drank the drugged water. She started to calm down. “Kimberly, where are we? Where are our clothes? Who is this girl?”

Kimberly replied, “I don’t use that racist white girl name anymore. My new name is Corecia. My friend is called Quanesha. We’re at Daddy’s place and we only wear clothes when we go out to pay our reparations to Black Daddy’s.”

“Why would your daddy have naked girls at his place? I don’t understand.”

“I’m not talking about my racist white daddy silly” Corecia giggled. I’m talking about our Black Daddy. This is his place. He helps us racist white girls make reparations to the Black race by fucking and sucking Black men! He gave us Black girl names so that we can erase our racist white past. He owns us now and he looks after us in all things.”

Marci was really confused now. Kimberly, no Corecia, said that they were fucking and sucking Black men!! Marci wanted Black sex but it didn’t sound like they were sucking and fucking boyfriends, it sounded like they were whores!! That couldn’t be true. Kimberly would never be a whore!! She said that they were owned!! But nobody could be owned anymore! Slavery was illegal. But they were wearing collars around their necks! Those were slave collars!! But they seemed happy. Shouldn’t slaves resent being slaves?

She stuttered, “But I’m not a racist; you’re not a racist.”

Corecia giggled, “Of course we’re racists. All white people are racists. We lived with white privilege all of our lives. Look at these videos. They show how terrible our ancestors were to the Black race and why we white girls have to pay reparations”

Marci hadn’t noticed the video screens. They showed videos about the old slave south. There was one video which showed a Black slave being whipped by a white overseer. Marci could see him screaming in agony. In another, a young Black girl was being raped by a group of white boys. They didn’t stop at all despite her screams. Marci couldn’t look at the screens anymore. “But we aren’t racists” she sobbed.

“Of course we are” said Corecia. All of our lives we had the best of everything because we are white. We’ve had all the advantages that Black people never had. And don’t say that you never noticed Black men and boys noticing us when we wear sexy clothes. We tease them but we know that they can’t fuck us or they would get lynched by racist whites. Black cocks are so much bigger than white cocks. When we tease them like that, it causes them physical pain. All white people are racists. I’m a racist! You’re a racist too! You need to admit it! Say it. Say it!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.