The White Guilt Pimp - Cover

The White Guilt Pimp

Copyright© 2017-2018, Tyrone Smash, ALL Rights Reserved

Chapter 30

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 30 - A Black pimp is able to use white guilt over slavery and racism to convince young teenage white girls to voluntarily whore themselves out for him.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Sex Toys   Prostitution  

When Marci’s mother came home, she was surprised that Marci wasn’t downstairs. She went up to Marci’s room and noticed that her computer was gone and she saw the note. When she learned that Marci had run away because of her parent’s racism, she felt sick. She frantically called her husband. He told her to call the police. In the meantime, he went to the train and bus stations and showed Marci’s picture. Of course, no one had seen Marci. That night, they called all of Marci’s friends to see if they knew where she was. No one did. Her father suspected the nigger boy Jamal who had tried to date Marci. He asked one of her friends if she knew him. She said yes and that she had just left him at a popular teen hangout where the teenagers from Marci’s school had gathered after class for hours. Obviously, Marci hadn’t run away with him. Her father felt ashamed at his racism.

After 48 hours, the police investigated the case. There were two detectives, one white and one African American. The fact that Marci left a note and had packed packed some items made it clear that she had left on her own volition. There was no foul play involved. Neither of the parents mentioned Jamal since it was clear that he was not involved. The detectives did get court orders to look at Marci’s email account and text messages but there were no clues provided from those accounts. This didn’t surprise the cops since they knew that teens knew far more than cops about communicating secretly on phones. The parents provided the cops with pictures of Marci for the search. The cops didn’t ask why Marci thought that her parents were racist. The Black cop knew that all white people were racist so there was no point going there. He did realize that some teenagers had been educated to realize that they lived in a racist society and that they had white privilege. He realized that Marci’s parents were worried about her being kidnapped by a Black pimp somewhere and being raped. Since it was clear that there was no foul play involved, he dismissed that thought. Still, Marci was a really sexy little red headed slut. He idly thought that it would be really cool if the hot red headed slut that he saw in the pictures was lying naked on a bed somewhere under a Black body being pounded by a thick Black cock moaning out her cums. That would be racial justice!! They told the parents that in situations like these, they had to wait until the girl came to her senses and called them.

Two weeks later, the parents received a letter postmarked from California. It showed a picture of Marci and Kimberly arm in arm wearing bikinis that Jamal had photo shopped into a California beach. The father exploded at the revealing bikini that Marci was wearing. He knew that his sweet innocent little girl would never wear a sexy bikini like that. He was shocked when his wife explained that she had purchased the bikini for Marci a few months ago. No white father ever wanted to admit to himself that his innocent looking virginal daughter was actually a cock slut.

However, at least they knew that Marci was safe somewhere with her friend Kimberly. They were both worried that Marci had been kidnapped by a Black pimp who was now whoring her out. At least they knew that that hadn’t happened!!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.