The White Guilt Pimp - Cover

The White Guilt Pimp

Copyright© 2017-2018, Tyrone Smash, ALL Rights Reserved

Chapter 29

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 29 - A Black pimp is able to use white guilt over slavery and racism to convince young teenage white girls to voluntarily whore themselves out for him.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Sex Toys   Prostitution  

The next day at school, Jamal, dressed in his best preppy clothes, asked Marci for a date on Saturday. He told her that he would pick her up in his car. Jamal scared Marci too but Marci wanted to show Kimberly that her parents were not racist so she said yes. And he had a car!! None of the geeky white guys in her class could even drive.

When Saturday came, Marci was preparing herself for the date when Jamal arrived. Unlike when he asked her out, Jamal was dressed in his best ghetto thug look. He looked like he could be selling drugs on the street corner.

When he saw Marci’s father he said “Yo, man. I’m here to take your daughter on a date.”

When her father saw Jamal and how he was dressed he exploded. There was no way he would allow his daughter to leave with this nigger. He clearly was going to rape her. “Get the fuck out of here, nigger” she heard her father say. “There is no way that my baby daughter is going out with a nigger coon like you.”

Marci was mortified. Her parents were racists just like Kimberly said. She ran back to her room and sobbed her eyes out. Jamal didn’t need to stick around. He had just needed to prove to Marci that her parents were racist. Marci’s mother came to Marci and tried to console her but it was clear that she agreed with her father. “Both of her parents were racists!” Marci thought. Kimberly was right.

That night, Marci emailed Kimberly explaining what had happened. She was so ashamed and shocked that both of her parents were racists. She didn’t know how she could go to school on Monday and face her friends and teachers who would surely know that she had racist parents. Kimberly expressed her condolences and felt sorry for her but said it was better that she knew. She also said since she now knew that her parents were racist that she no longer had a reason to stay with them. Kimberly asked her again to join her and her boyfriend and finally experience how wonderful Black cock sex was. For the first time, Marci hesitated. She didn’t immediately reply no. She watched the video of Kimberly fucking her Black boyfriend. That big Black cock looked so wonderful in Kimberly’s pussy! She could see from the expression on her face how good that it felt. Why shouldn’t she experience Black cock sex too? Why should only Kimberly have all the fun? She wanted to make reparations to Black people too. She told Kimberly that she would like to join her in California but didn’t know how she could get there. She expected that Kimberly would have to agree that it would be impossible. But Kimberly surprised her. She told her that she and her boyfriend would be in her suburb on Monday. Kimberly told Marci to go to school as usual but after school to go home immediately and pack away a few things. Kimberly told Marci that she absolutely had to take her computer and her phone. She told her to pack some clothes especially the sexy bikini that she had recently bought.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.