The White Guilt Pimp - Cover

The White Guilt Pimp

Copyright© 2017-2018, Tyrone Smash, ALL Rights Reserved

Chapter 28

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 28 - A Black pimp is able to use white guilt over slavery and racism to convince young teenage white girls to voluntarily whore themselves out for him.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Sex Toys   Prostitution  

When Jamal read the email he chuckled. This was going just like he wanted. This slut Marci was just as big a slut as Corecia. Now that he had her excited about Black cock sex, he needed to introduce the idea of running away from home to join Kimberly in Black cock sexing.

Kimberly eagerly complied with Jamal’s directions. She wanted to save her friend from fucking white dick some day. She replied to Marci. Yes, her boyfriend had really cum in her mouth! Yes, she really had swallowed his cum! It tasted even better than they had fantasized about! Yes, his cock really was 8 inches and so thick that one of her hands could not enclose it!! Even better was when he fucked that 8 inches into her tight white pussy. She came and came and came just like Elsa Jean and the other white sluts did in the videos!! Black cock sex wasn’t a fantasy for her anymore!! And it didn’t need to be a fantasy for Marci. She wanted Marci to leave home and join Kimberly and her boyfriend. Kimberly said that her boyfriend had lots of Black friends with big cocks that would like to fuck Marci’s tight little pussy!!

When Marci read that last statement, it made her pussy wet. Her fingers dropped down to massage it. Kimberly was right. Black cock sex didn’t need to be a fantasy. She could join Kimberly and her boyfriend and a Black cock like she saw in the pictures could fuck her!! OMG!! It made her pussy so wet just to think about it!! But she couldn’t leave home. Her parents would never allow it. And she loved her parents. She could never run away from home. They would be so hurt. She replied back to Kimberly with that answer and said the Black cock sex would just have to remain a fantasy with her for awhile.

Kimberly and Jamal expected that reply. Marci had to be lead to the right conclusion. Kimberly replied and asked Marci why she cared what her racist parents thought. Kimberly hadn’t cared what her racist parents thought. Marci said that her parents weren’t racist. She hadn’t known that Kimberly’s parents were racist but had been taught in school that racists are good in hiding their racism and thought that Kimberly must know. Kimberly responded that all older white people are racists and that it was up to white girls like them to make reparations to the Black race by fucking and sucking Black cock!! She also included a video of her blowjob with Jamal to show Marci what she was missing. When Marci watched the video, she had to get her dildo out again. It was really her! It was really Kimberly sucking that big Black dick. It was really Kimberly sucking as hard as she could while moving her head up and down the Black dick!! OMG! OMG! OMG! It really did cum in her mouth!! She really did swallow the cum!! She heard her boyfriend moan in pleasure! OMG! OMG! OMG!

After she had cum Marci replied to Kimberly. She was sorry that Kimberly’s parent’s were racist but she knew that hers were not. She recognized that whites like her should pay reparations to Blacks and maybe she would do so in the future. She also told her that the video that Kimberly supplied was so sexy that she had masturbated to it. She was jealous of Kimberly and her Black cock sex.

Kimberly replied that even though Marci didn’t realize it, like all old white people, her parents were racists. She told her that if a Black boy asked her out, her racist parents would refuse to let her go out with him. Marci scoffed at that. Kimberly also enclosed a video of Kimberly fucking her boyfriend so that she could see what she was missing.

Marci quietly opened the video after grabbing her Black dildo. Yes, it was Kimberly on top of a beautiful Black body. There was Kimberly inserting that 8 inch cock into her pussy! It seemed like it was tight, but there it was all the way in! OMG! OMG! OMG! An 8 inch Black cock was buried all the way in Kimberly Johnson’s pussy. Kimberly starting slowly fucking on the cock, up and down, up and down. Marci could hear the moans escaping from her mouth. OMG! Her tits started bouncing up and down with the rhythm. Marci though that was so sexy. Then she saw some Black hands reach out and start fondling Kimberly’s tits. OMG! OMG! This fondling drove Kimberly into a frenzy as her pace increased. Finally, she heard Kimberly and her boyfriend scream out their cums as she could see cum leak out of Kimberly’s pussy. OMG! A Black boy came in Kimberly Johnson’s pussy. OMG! OMG! OMG!! With that thought, Marci came on the dildo.

Of course, the video and the pictures had kept Jamal’s face and voice out. Marci didn’t need to know that Jamal was involved yet!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.