The White Guilt Pimp - Cover

The White Guilt Pimp

Copyright© 2017-2018, Tyrone Smash, ALL Rights Reserved

Chapter 27

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 27 - A Black pimp is able to use white guilt over slavery and racism to convince young teenage white girls to voluntarily whore themselves out for him.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Sex Toys   Prostitution  

Jamal informed his uncle that he had plans to acquire another young white slut. This slut was a redhead. Tyrone smiled at that. He had never owned a redhead. He loved the complexion that went along with the red hair. He loved the thought of driving his 10 inch cock into a young redhead’s pussy while she squealed under his Black skin.

Jamal and Tyrone didn’t want the kind of heat from the cops they had after they had kidnapped Corecia. He wanted to approach this slut slowly and get her to run away from home while leaving a note. He didn’t want the police thinking that another white slut might have been kidnapped. He first set up an email system on a private server. He then had Corecia send her friend Marci a snap chat message from her phone that would automatically get deleted. He took the risk of turning on her phone for a brief time since no one was looking for Kimberly Johnson anymore. The message gave Marci the web address of the email server along with an email account and password.

Marci was surprised when getting the snap chat message. Could this really be Kimberly after these many weeks? She connected to the web site and logged onto the email account. It really was an email from Kimberly!! She said that she really had run away from home to be with her boyfriend! OMG! Who was this boyfriend? How did she meet him? And then she said that her boyfriend was Black!!!! OMG!!! She explained that her racist parents would never allow her to be with a Black boy so Marci had to keep this a secret and not tell anyone otherwise her racist parents would come get her and take her away from her boyfriend. That made sense to Marci. Then she said the Black cock sex was even better then they had fantasized about!! OMG! OMG! OMG! She was fucking her boyfriend!! OMG! OMG! She said that Marci might not believe her so she had enclosed some JPEGs of her giving her boyfriend a blowjob!! OMG! She’s sucking a Black cock!! OMG!

She clicked on the first JPEG. OMG it really was Kimberly on her knees kissing a huge beautiful Black cock. It must 8 inches long and so thick!! OMG!! Then the next JPEG showed Kimberly licking the beautiful cock! OMG! Then the next one showed the Black cock deep in her mouth and Kimberly obviously sucking as hard as she could on it!! OMG!! She looked just like Elsa Jean did when she was sucking Black cock!! OMG! Then in the next JPEG, the cock was out of her mouth and shooting cum into it!!!! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!! The Black cock came in her mouth!! OMG!! A Black man came in little Kimberly’s Johnson’s mouth just like they both had fantasized! Her pussy was getting wet now and she had to go to her closet and get out her Black dildo and started masturbating. In the next JPEG, Kimberly’s mouth was closed and it looked like she was swallowing the cum!!! OMG! OMG! OMG! Finally, the last JPEG showed her with her mouth open and the cum gone!! OMG! OMG! OMG!! She had swallowed cum from a Black dick!! OMG! OMG! OMG! Did it really taste as good as they had fantasized about. With that thought, she came violently on the Black dildo in her pussy!

After her cum, Marci had to respond back to Kimberly. OMG Kimberly, thanks for your email. I’m so glad to hear from you. I’m so jealous of your boyfriend. His cock is so beautiful!! It looks like it is 8 inches long. Is it really that big?? OMG! I was the one who told you about interracial sex. I can’t believe that you are fucking a Black cock first!! OMG! Is Black cock sex really as wonderful as we fantasized about? Did you really swallow his cum? OMG! Does cum from a Black cock really taste as good as we thought?? OMG! I can’t believe that I asked you that.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.