The White Guilt Pimp - Cover

The White Guilt Pimp

Copyright© 2017-2018, Tyrone Smash, ALL Rights Reserved

Chapter 26

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 26 - A Black pimp is able to use white guilt over slavery and racism to convince young teenage white girls to voluntarily whore themselves out for him.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Sex Toys   Prostitution  

When they got back to the complex, the party had started. Every night after the girls returned from their dates, they partied until they went to sleep gossiping about tonight’s Daddies. Tyrone supplied the girls with party drugs like ecstasy, marijuana and of course booze. He wanted his sluts to be comfortable with partying so that they could please the johns. The sluts thought that they were so sophisticated partying using drugs and booze. However, he didn’t want them to indulge too much so that they got fucked up and he kept them away from hard drugs like heroin and cocaine. He didn’t want his little money makers completely fucked up.

It was an idyllic life for the teenage sluts. Away from the influence of parents and teachers, they were able to spend their time on the things that teenage sluts really cared about: beauty and cock. They spent their days cooing over the sexy dresses that they wore on dates. They loved experimenting with sexy makeup, earrings and painted nails. They loved playing with their hairstyles. And they loved the sexy shoes that they wore. And they also loved cock. Unlike most teenage girls, it wasn’t make believe. When they returned from a date they discussed the merits of the Black Daddy that they had partied with that night. It was so much fun. A big reward was to go back with Daddy Tyrone or Daddy Jamal to their rooms and get fucked again. However, if they weren’t rewarded that night, the girls were OK. They got enough cock every night and they were all bi. They loved licking their girlfriends wet slits. Life was idyllic.

Corecia was having fun at the party. She had taken some ex and was sipping on some scotch. She really didn’t like the taste so she had diluted it with lots of ice but she knew that Black daddies liked it and wanted to be able to party with them. She felt so grown up. Her racist parents would never have let her party like this. Fuck her parents!!

She suddenly felt a slap on her ass. It was Daddy Tyrone. “It’s time for your reward little slut for being such a good slut”. Tyrone liked to fuck his sluts after the first time that they turned a trick for him. He used her ass to edge her to his room. He loved the feel of her white ass twitching against his Black hand.

Corecia was so horny. The other girls told her that Daddy would fuck her after her first date! And he was taking her to his room. Corecia hadn’t seen Daddy’s room yet. When they walked in, Corecia was impressed. It was every bit as beautiful as the other girls said. It was sumptuously decorated and dominated by a big king size bed. Tyrone pulled back the covers and said “Lie on the bed and get that pussy ready for my cock.”

Corecia quickly lay on the bed with her head on a pillow and spread her legs as wide as she could. She started playing with pussy and felt that it was already wet. She looked up at her Daddy, her Master, her owner, as he undressed and prepared to fuck her. He was so big and strong and superior and she was so little and white and inferior. She was so proud to be owned by him. “At least I don’t have to worry about white privilege any more” she thought. All through her years at school, Corecia and her classmates were told that they lived in a racist white society and the reason why most whites were successful and most Blacks weren’t was because all whites had white privilege. Corecia had been so ashamed of her white privilege. She was so ashamed to be white. “I don’t have white privilege anymore. I am a little white slavegirl who is owned by a Black Master”. But then she thought she did have a kind of white privilege. She had the privilege of paying her reparations to the Black race by servicing Black cock. “That white privilege is a lot more fun” she thought.

Tyrone looked down at the blonde slut that he owned, her golden hair framing her entire torso. Her hair had been long when he kidnapped her and Tyrone wanted her to let it grow until it reached her waist. Black men loved young white sluts with very long hair. It made them seem more feminine, more vulnerable.

“His bottom bitch Latoya had done a good job with this one” he thought. Latoya had been his bottom bitch for years but he no longer had her turn tricks. Instead he put her in charge of the young white hoes to maximize their beauty. It was Latoya who bought the sexy party dresses and the sexy lingerie and the sexy shoes for the sluts. Tyrone would have had no idea what to buy. Latoya also made sure that the sluts shaved so that they had no hair on their bodies from their neck down. Tyrone could see the wetness in her cunt as Corecia fingered her bare wet little girl pussy. Latoya also controlled the cosmetics that the whores used and their nails. She had painted Corecia with whore red lipstick and her long fingernails were also painted in whore red. Latoya even organized the sluts into cleaning and cooking crews in order to maintain the complex. They did chores that they would have rebelled against if their mothers had asked but had no problem obeying their superior Black mistress.

Tyrone almost gasped at the beauty of the slut fingering her pussy in front of him. She could have been home coming queen; she could have been Miss Teen America. A few weeks ago she was a fourteen year old high school freshman. Now she was his whore, his property and addicted to Black Cock. A billionaire couldn’t fuck prime young white pussy like that and he owned her!! He owned her as much as her ancestors had owned his ancestors centuries ago. Except now the tables were turned and the Black man was getting his reparations! He had sold her holes to be fucked tonight by a Black man. He would sell them again tomorrow, and then the next night, and then the night after that for as long as he wanted! If she ever stopped earning, he could sell her to another Black pimp or he could sell her to a bordello in Mexico. He could even take her to the Middle East or Africa and sell her at a slave auction and she wouldn’t object. She would always fuck whom her master told her to fuck.

To a certain extent all whores were slaves. They fucked when the pimp wanted, whom the pimp wanted and how often the pimp wanted and the pimp kept all the money, or at least most of it. However, with ordinary whores his control wasn’t total. He had to sweet talk a whore to convince the whore that she was still has best girl. He had to leave them with enough money so that they didn’t run off with another pimp. With his new white hoes, his control was total. They wanted to fuck Black men, they wanted to pay reparations and they wanted him to keep all the money. The only thing like that in the pimping world were the white sluts who were kidnapped by the pimp gangs and forced into prostitution.

Every year in America thousands of pretty young white sluts just disappear. Some of them are murdered by serial killers but most of them are abducted by Black pimp gangs and are never seen again. White America did not want to recognize the obvious explanation for the disappearance of so much young white pussy. He remembered the case a few years ago in Aruba where that young blonde slut disappeared. They looked everywhere on the island but couldn’t find the body. The obvious answer was that she was no longer on the island. She was in some other country fucking. Maybe she was in the Middle East in the harem of some sheikh. Or maybe she was owned by an African warlord. But white America just couldn’t accept that obvious explanation.

To the Black man, the young white sluts were prime meat on the hoof to be taken. However, kidnapping was dangerous and carried with it hard time if you got caught. Pimping, on the other hand, was the least likely crime to do hard time. Pimps were almost never arrested. When they were arrested, they were almost never convicted since the hoes were trained never to testify or talk to the police. When they were convicted, their sentences were short since white America considered prostitution to be a victimless crime even when the pimp was running white hoes.

Kidnapping was different. The abduction had to be completely safe with no one and no cameras around to be witnesses. Sometimes the gangs used a good looking young romeo who flattered the sluts and got them to a location where they could be acquired. Young white sluts were so naive and trusting that they would go to a secluded location to meet with a Black guy they barely knew. A quick application of a stun gun and the slut would be quickly taken into the back of a van never to be seen again. Sometimes the naive white sluts would walk down a secluded street or a secluded park on their own completely unaware of their vulnerability and their value to Black pimps. All the gang had to do was drive up beside the slut and take her. Within hours, before a search had even started, the slut would be hundreds of miles away being broken in as a whore.

The breaking in process included repeated gang rapes and whippings. The sluts, who were used to being treated like princesses, were now treated as commodities. Some of the pimps also liked to brand the sluts or tattoo them with a gang emblem. The sluts were also hooked on heroin to have a complete hold on them. It didn’t take long before the natural submissiveness of the white girl before the Black man asserted itself. The sluts realized that they had to fuck anyone that their owners told them to fuck. They accepted that they were owned.

It wasn’t just the girls’ holes which were fucked; their minds were totally fucked. Like Kimberly, most young white girls were raised to believe that they were raised in a white racist society which exploited Black people. They were ashamed of their race and wanted to end white supremacy. Like Kimberly, most teen white girls fantasized about fucking and sucking Black cock. They planned to get Black boyfriends when they were older and away from their racist parents. Then, in a second, they were grabbed by Black men. The Black men remorselessly fucked all of their holes and didn’t care if it hurt. If they were resisted at all, they were punched and slapped and whipped!! They had to beg the Black men to fuck their holes and call them Daddy!

The Blacks them told them that they were whores and that fucking Black men was the only thing that they were good for. They told them that they were Black cock slaves now and that the Black men were now getting revenge for centuries of slavery. The girls minds were shattered by the treatment. From a pampered life of privilege they were now transformed into abject whores. Some of them were even branded, branded!! It completely shocked their sensibilities. It was something that they couldn’t comprehend. They were now slaves; they were now animals!! They learned that the only way to reduce the pain was to embrace their submission.

At this point in the training, the white sluts were completely submissive. They would let any Black man fuck them without resistance. But the Black johns just didn’t want to fuck a sack of meat that just lay there. They wanted the white sluts to moan! They wanted the white sluts to squeal out their cums under the Black man. It flattered the Black customers’ egos if the white cunts that they were fucking were forced to enjoy their submission.

For the second stage of their training, a pimp would go to a slut and start treating her as if it was a human being with feelings! All sluts, even pretty white sluts, have insecurities and pimps were expert at discerning them. They talked about how they lived in a racist society and how Black people were exploited by whites. The girls didn’t have to be convinced since their teachers had told them that for years. They were ashamed to be white. They talked about the evils of slavery and about how whites had owned Blacks. The sluts were even more ashamed. They talked about how the cunts had enjoyed white privilege and got the sluts to admit that their parents were racists. They said that it was now fair that Black men owned white sluts to make up for slavery. It was social justice!! The cunts couldn’t disagree.

They also got the sluts to admit that they watched interracial porn and had fantasized about fucking and sucking Black cock. Then instead of the brutal fucking of the gang bangs, the pimps started treating the cunts as lovers. They fondled and stroked their bodies, they sucked on their tits, they kissed them. The discombobulated sluts were confused but they responded. They enthusiastically kissed their Black owners back, they moaned when their tits were sucked and their pussies finger fucked. They moaned out their orgasms, many for the first time in their lives, when their cunts were fucked by the big Black cocks and they enthusiastically swallowed their masters’ cum! Black cock sex was everything that they had fantasized about! Like other victims of Stockholm syndrome, they fell in love with their owners. It was only fair that their masters sell their holes! It was social justice!!

They learned to lust after their owners Black cocks and to enjoy the fucking. They enjoyed the drugs that their masters gave them and took pleasure in the highs the drugs gave them. They accepted that they were now whores whose only value was sucking and fucking Black cocks. They had no desire to return to their parents or white society. They knew that their parents would never want to see dirty whores like them again. It was only fair that they were owned by Black men and fucked Black cocks. That was social justice!!

Those white sluts did not work on the streets at first. Even though their minds were shattered, the pimps thought that was too dangerous for a kidnapped slut. Instead, the sluts initially worked in calls. Selected Black customers were brought in to fuck the fresh white sluts. Once the sluts were established as whores, they were brought on outcalls to Black johns. After a few months of this routine, the sluts were completely broken. They thought of themselves as dirty whores. They knew that their families would never want dirty whores like them back. And they needed the heroin that their owners supplied them. They accepted that they would be Black cock whores for the rest of their lives.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.