The White Guilt Pimp - Cover

The White Guilt Pimp

Copyright© 2017-2018, Tyrone Smash, ALL Rights Reserved

Chapter 25

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 25 - A Black pimp is able to use white guilt over slavery and racism to convince young teenage white girls to voluntarily whore themselves out for him.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Sex Toys   Prostitution  

Quanesha told Corecia that she would be going on her first date with a Black Daddy that night. She gave her sexy underwear to wear. She not only put on silk stockings with a garter belt, she put on a bra and panties. It was strange to put those female garments on after such a long time. Quanesha explained that Black Daddies found it sexy to remove a bra and panties from a young white slut. Corecia thought it would be sexy too. She wore a sexy short shimmering dress, which only went down to mid thigh and showed a lot of her cleavage. Of course, there were the obligatory 5 inch heels and her collar was left in place. Corecia thought that she looked sexy.

As Quanesha was helping her with her makeup, Quanesha could see that Corecia was troubled. She asked her about it. Corecia blurted out, “Quanesha are we prostitutes?” Corecia and her friends would talk about prostitution from time to time and they all agreed that prostitutes were skanky low lifes.

Quanesha chuckled, “Why would you ask that?”

“Don’t prostitutes have sex with men that they don’t know for money? Isn’t that what we’re doing when we let a Black Daddy fuck us?”

Quanesha laughed out loud. “Silly girl, the prostitutes keep the money that their johns give them. We give all the money to Daddy Tyrone to look after us”. Corecia still looked unconvinced. “Look, have you every gone horseback riding? After you rode the horse, your parents would pay the owner of the horse for a ride. That’s just like us. The Black Daddies ride us and then pay our Daddy for the service. We aren’t prostitutes, we’re property!!”

That made so much sense to Corecia. She liked the idea that a Black Daddy would ride her! That was so cool! We’re not prostitutes, we’re property she happily thought to herself.

Daddy Tyrone was personally driving her to her first date. He whistled his appreciation when he saw her. “You look so sexy baby!”

Corecia was proud. She had pleased her Daddy! Quanesha covered her with a light raincoat and she left the complex with her Daddy, her heels clicking on the tiles. They road the elevator down to the parking garage. Tyrone took her to a limo and helped her into the back seat. This is so cool, Corecia thought. A limo is so classy. Tyrone drove her to her date for the night.

Her date for the night lived in a high rent apartment in the city. He buzzed Tyrone in and Tyrone and Corecia rode up the elevator. Tyrone brought her to the door and asked if she was nervous.

“A little Daddy but I want to pay my reparations to the Black race.”

The date that night was name Russ. He was a 55 year old balding, fat Black man over 6 feet tall. He had done well from affirmative action and was a vice president at a major bank making a good 6 figure salary. His wife was a bitch and his kids disrespected him. He kept this apartment in the city to get away from that bullshit. He had fucked girls supplied by Tyrone in the past and thought that they were beyond sexy. They even seemed that they might be underage. When he saw Corecia’s web page, he had to fuck her.

Tyrone removed her raincoat and said, “Russ, this is Corecia. Corecia meet Russ.”

Corecia said in her little girl voice “Hi Daddy. I hear that you like to party. I hope that we will have a really good time tonight!!”

Russ’s cock sprang to attention. This little slut looked even younger in person than she did on her web page. “I’m sure we will darling.”

With that Tyrone chuckle and left saying “You two have fun.”

“Would you like a drink Corecia?”

“Yes Daddy, but my Daddy Tyrone told me that the first thing I must do is collect the money”, she said in her little girl voice. Russ smiled and reached over to the counter where he had a sealed enveloped with the money, the way Tyrone wanted him to pay the girl. He handed it to Corecia and she put it away in her bag thinking that the envelope wasn’t very thick. “Maybe my pussy won’t be earning Daddy very much money tonight”, she thought. What she didn’t realize was that the envelope was full of $100 bills!

She smiled and said “Could I have some scotch Daddy with lots of ice”. The other girls had been teaching her to drink scotch and bourbon. She really didn’t like it but the Daddies liked it and she could sip away if it had lots of ice. Russ lead her to a sofa fondling her ass as they walked. He fixed the drinks, gave hers to Corecia and then sat across from her admiring the view. They both sipped at their drinks.

Russ could not believe the vision of loveliness that sat across from him. He wanted to drink in her beauty for a few minutes before fucking it. Corecia just smiled at him in anticipation. “You’re a very sexy little white slut Corecia”. Corecia would have been offended if any of the white boys in school had called her a slut. But now it was a compliment. “I bet you have a nice tight little white pussy.”

“Yes I do Daddy and it’s getting wet waiting for you” and she spread her legs and played with her pussy.”

Russ needed to start. He walked over to the sofa and started kissing Corecia passionately on her sweet read lips which she returned. He fondled her tits through her dress and she moaned.

“These are nice tits.”

Corecia felt warm. All sluts like to be told that they have nice tits. “Maybe I really do have nice tits” she thought. “Three out of three Black Daddies can’t be wrong” she giggled to herself.

His hands moved down to her thighs and he started stroking her satiny skin. He had never felt skin so soft, so smooth. She was so young! His hand moved up to her pussy and she obediently spread her legs again. “It was so wet. This hoe really was ready for him to fuck her”. Russ loved tight white pussies and he liked licking tight white pussies. He got on his knees in front of her and his tongue licked into her pussy around her panties.

Corecia squealed in delight! Nobody had every licked her pussy before and now this Black Daddy was doing it!

“These panties aren’t needed any more” Russ said as he pulled them down off her ass and legs. Once they were down, Corecia obediently spread her legs as wide as possible. His tongue immediately attacked the pussy drinking in her wetness, occasionally playing with her clit and she squealed in delight. She reached down to hold his head in her pussy thrilling to the experience. Finally she couldn’t take it any more and exploded in delight filling his mouth with her juices. Russ let her rest for a few seconds and then pulled her to her feet and kissed her. She liked tasting her own juices on his lips.

She then looked up at him and said sweetly, “Would you like to fuck your big Black cock into my tight little white pussy now Daddy?” But my Daddy says that you have to use this condom. Russ understood the rules with Tyrone’s girls.

Russ led her to the bedroom fondling her ass again as they walked. He loved that ass! Once in the bedroom, Corecia turned and sweetly asked “Daddy, could you please take my clothes off. My little white pussy really needs your Black cock”. She turned and presented her back to him so he could unzip her. She turned to face him as he slid the dress down and off her body steadying her when she needed to stand on one high heeled foot.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.