The White Guilt Pimp - Cover

The White Guilt Pimp

Copyright© 2017-2018, Tyrone Smash, ALL Rights Reserved

Chapter 23

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 23 - A Black pimp is able to use white guilt over slavery and racism to convince young teenage white girls to voluntarily whore themselves out for him.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Sex Toys   Prostitution  

As Jamal continued to fondle her body, Kimberly started to get horny again. She could feel his cock that was resting on her ass getting harder. “Daddeee, would you like to help me pay more reparations? Would you like to fuck Kimberly Johnson in her ass Daddeeee?” She loved this sex teasing especially when she knew it would lead to more Black cock. And she had realized that Jamal took pleasure in fucking the racist Kimberly Johnson instead of Corecia.

The thought of fucking this near virginal white slut in the ass stimulated Jamal’s cock. It definitely wanted into that ass. “Daddy, could you please lubricate my asshole and use a dildo to get a gape. Your cock is even thicker than your uncle’s. I know it will hurt at first but I want to feel your big Black cock in my tight little white asshole”. She wasn’t teasing anymore; she really was concerned about the pain.

Jamal got her ready and Kimberly knelt submissively on the bed, head down, ass up and her hands reaching back to spread her ass. He positioned his cock at the entrance and pushed and met strong resistance. This little white slut was so tight. He slammed into her and felt her scream.

He had penetrated a few inches and he heard her say “Go slow Daddy, please go slow Daddy!!”

He penetrated a few inches more and heard he squealing and crying. He waited a few seconds and pushed. He was all the way in!! He waited a few seconds to let her get used to it then slowly moved his cocked back a few inches and pushed. She let out a moan of pain. He persisted while reaching down to her white pussy and played with it. After a while, the moans changed to one of pleasure. She started to fuck back!! Jamal picked up the pace fucking harder. He reached down to her tits and used them as handles to pull her back onto his cock. She started to scream in pleasure and reached down to play with her pussy. Finally, the idea that he was fucking Kimberly’s Johnson asshole was too much and he exploded.

That set Kimberly off and she screamed Fuck me Daddy!!” as she felt his cum in her asshole.

Jamal collapsed on Kimberly and they both rested. What a fucking white slut. She loves getting fucked in the ass with a Black cock. Jamal was so proud of himself. He was the one who had picked out this slut to be turned into a whore.

He continued to fondle the wonderful body he now had temporary ownership of. After a few minutes he realized that he was hungry. He asked the bitch if his uncle had any food around the place.

“Oh yes Daddy. I’ll go get us some”. Kimberly got a towel and wiped most of the cum from her pussy and asshole. She didn’t want to drip cum while going to the kitchen. However, she left the dried cum on her face. She was proud of that! He admired her ass as she twitched out of the room.

On her way to the kitchen, she passed a few of the girls who were getting ready for their dates that night with Black Daddies. They teased her. “Are you enjoying paying your reparations?”

She giggled and said “Oh yes, paying reparations is so much fun”. She collected some pre-made sandwiches, some bags of chips and some drinks and went back to Jamal and served him. She felt a warm glow in her stomach. Here she was the inferior white slut in service to the superior Black male not just with her holes but with her work.

Kimberly and Jamal ate and chatted. From time to time, Jamal would reach out and fondle a tit or her pussy. Kimberly liked that. She was glad that her body excited him. She realized that he had been only teasing when he called her skinny. Jamal began to realize that he really didn’t hate the stuck up bitch anymore. Sure she was a racist but she had clearly submitted herself to Black cock and desperately wanted to please him. But then he stopped himself. This slut was merchandise; a product his uncle sold. He wanted to help his uncle run the business so he couldn’t get attached to the product. However, that didn’t mean he couldn’t fuck her a few more times tonight!

Jamal fucked Kimberly twice more before they both fell asleep. He awoke in the middle of the night with this white teen angel clinging to him. His cock immediately got hard again. Kimberly awoke with his big Black cock plunging into her and began screaming in ecstasy. Uncle, you’re a genius!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.