The White Guilt Pimp - Cover

The White Guilt Pimp

Copyright© 2017-2018, Tyrone Smash, ALL Rights Reserved

Chapter 22

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 22 - A Black pimp is able to use white guilt over slavery and racism to convince young teenage white girls to voluntarily whore themselves out for him.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Sex Toys   Prostitution  

Jamal offered his hand to her and helped her back up. Kimberly still had a hard time to get up in her 5 inch heels. She took the couple of steps back to the bed with her left hand in his right. God he loved white sluts in high heels. As she took a step, her ass twitched. He playfully slapped it. “Daddeee” she squealed!

She lay back on the bed with her head on a pillow, spread her legs as wide as she could, began playing with her pussy and started saying “Please Daddy, please fuck me with your big Black cock. Was Kimberly horny? For the last 20 minutes, the Black Adonis whom she had fantasized about fucking her had freely fondled every part of her body. She had got on her knees and sucked his cock. He had cum in her mouth and she had swallowed all of it. She was as horny as it was possible for a white slut to be. She wanted that Black cock now! She knew that it would hurt at first. But after her experience from last night, she was confident that her pussy could get used to it and once she did she would cum and cum and cum!

Jamal gazed down at his beautiful snowflake, her body framed by her beautiful long blonde hair. Her beautiful soft white skin was beckoning to him. Her nipples were obviously hard as rock. The cunt that she was playing with was clearly wet and needing his cock. He got on the bed between her legs and pushed. Fuck, she was tight. He pushed again and could see her gasp in pain.

“Please go slowly Daddy.”

She wasn’t teasing now. He leaned forward to change he angle and his chest crushed her tits. She loved the feel of his muscular black chest on her tits. She wrapped her legs around his and fucked back the next time he pushed. He heard another cry of pain. One more push and he was all the way in! She was really in pain now. “I’m all the way in slut. It will only get better now”. He leaned down and kissed her and she responded. He lay there for a few seconds letting her get used to the size. He pulled out a few inches and gently fucked back in. He heard her gasp. He tried again and it seemed to be less painful. A few more strokes and the pain seem to have ended. Then she started to moan a little and she started fucking back in time to his rhythm. They started fucking harder and harder and she moaned more and more.

Finally, she starting yelling “fuck me Daddy, fuck me Daddy” and her body erupted in a cum.

He loved the expression on her face as she came. He slowed his rhythm and gave her time to recover. Finally she seemed ready. “Did you have a nice cum little slut? Do you want some more fucking”. She nodded and they picked up the fucking pace again.

They started fucking again, harder and harder. Kimberly tried to fuck back as hard as Jamal fucked her. He kissed her again and their tongues intertwined. This was so fantastic, the best looking guy in school was fucking her just like she had fantasized. Kimberly started to chant, “Please fuck me Daddy, Please fuck me Daddy”. The she remembered one of the sex stories she liked “Black is better, Black is better!! Hearing hear chant that was the final straw for Jamal, He exploded into her pussy for the first time. When Kimberly felt his cum she thought “Jamal Is cumming in my pussy, a Black boy is cumming in my pussy”. She shrieked out her cum with him as he collapsed on her.

They spent a few moments just cuddling. Jamal loved the feel of her soft white skin against his body. His hand slid down and felt his cum leaking out her pussy. “How does Kimberly Johnson feel about Jamal’s cum leaking out of her cunt?”

Kimberly was thinking about how wonderful his cum felt. She then thought how wonderful it would be if some day Daddy Tyrone let her have Jamal’s Black baby. Then she laughed at herself. It seemed that every time a Black man fucked her, she wanted to have his baby. She knew that she would be fucking lots of Black Daddies and she knew that she couldn’t have every Black Daddy’s baby. Dumb Blonde!!

“You’re cum feels so good Daddy!. I’m such a lucky white slut that Daddy Tyrone found me!”

Wow, she really didn’t think that she had been kidnapped! Cool.

She continued, “If Daddy Tyrone hadn’t found me, I would probably have fucked white guys and probably married a white guy. I might never have known how wonderful Black cock is. I’m so lucky. I never want to fuck white cock.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.