The White Guilt Pimp - Cover

The White Guilt Pimp

Copyright© 2017-2018, Tyrone Smash, ALL Rights Reserved

Chapter 21

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 21 - A Black pimp is able to use white guilt over slavery and racism to convince young teenage white girls to voluntarily whore themselves out for him.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Sex Toys   Prostitution  

She knew that voice!! It was Jamal from school, the Black boy who had intimidated her, the Black boy that her racist self had turned down for a date!! He was the sexiest guy in school! She looked up and was embarrassed to see the face of one of her classmates staring down at her and seeing her nakedness. For a second she started to move her hands to cover her tits and pussy. However, her discipline took hold and she did as her Daddy had commanded and maintained her submissive position. Corecia was a good girl!

Jamal’s cock almost exploded out of his jeans. So this is what happened to Kimberly Johnson, the hottest slut in school; the stuck-up white slut who wouldn’t go out with him. He really hadn’t known any details since the time that he had intimidated her into going down that alley to be kidnapped by his uncle. He knew that his uncle was a pimp and planned to whore out Kimberly, and he was cool with that. He hoped that he would get a chance to fuck the stuck-up white bitch and here it was!!

Tyrone had told him that she was his little white slavegirl now and that she had asked him to brand her into slavery so that she could make reparations for the slavery of Blacks and continued white racism!! What a dumb slut!! The dumb slut had even signed a slavery contract and thought that she legally was his slavegirl!! What a dumb white slut! He also told him that she was a Black cock slut now and lived to make reparations to the Black race for slavery by whites and the white supremacist society that she lived in and that she felt guilty that she had personally been racist towards him by turning him down for a date. Tyrone gave him permission to fuck all of her holes and told him that she would thank him for fucking her! It looked like everything he said must be true!! Here she was naked, kneeling before him, displaying her pussy and her tits and wearing the slave collar that uncle had told him about!! Cool! Tyrone did caution him not to use force on Kimberly. Tyrone normally believed in the motto “spare the rod and spoil the whore.” But in this case, there was no need to use force on these submissive white snowflakes and Tyrone didn’t want any of his little white slavegirls getting bruised up. It would reduce their value!! Tyrone was a good businessman!

Jamal decided that he would explore what his uncle had told him about the slut so he said in his best ghetto voice, “So, Kimberly Johnson is finally being punished for her racism.”

“Yes Daddy, the racist white slut Kimberly Johnson was so racist to you and needs to make reparations. The slavegirl Corecia wishes to pay reparations to Daddy by offering you all of her holes to fuck.”

Jamal’s cock almost exploded again. She called him Daddy! Oh yes, Tyrone had told him that the slavegirls must call all Black men Daddy. Cool!! And Tyrone had told him that he had renamed Kimberly with a Black girl name, just like slave masters did in the stories that Jamal read on the web, and here she accepted it!! Cool! Jamal had always loved the stories where white sluts were kidnapped and sold at auction to an Arab sheikh or an African warlord and this slut really believed that she was an owned slavegirl and accepted that her owner could rename her just like someone could rename a dog!! Cool!

Jamal played hard to get. “Why should your body be of any interest to me. It’s just a skinny white girl body”. Kimberly bit her lip and almost started to cry. All that she had was her body. What else could she offer?

Jamal relented a bit. “OK, let’s see what we have here”. He offered Kimberly a hand and had her stand up. He pulled her towards him and ran his hands over her body. He then bent over and placed his black lips on her ruby red lips and started kissing her. She responded enthusiastically wrapping her tongue around his and swooned into his body. She couldn’t believe it. The sexiest guy in school was kissing her and fondling her naked body!! She could feel her pussy getting so wet.

Jamal couldn’t believe it either. He was kissing the most beautiful girl in the school and fondling her naked body. Her lips were so soft; her skin was so soft and smooth. And he was going to be able to fuck all of her holes!! Uncle, you’re a fucking genius!!

Kimberly was in a daze. All of the white girls though that Jamal was the sexiest guy in school. He was so much stronger and dominant than the geeky white boys who wanted to go out with them. Even though she was afraid of him, Kimberly had fantasized about Jamal fucking her with what she was sure was a big Black cock. Now it was really going to happen!

Jamal kept kissing and fondling Kimberly for several minutes enjoying his dominance over this young white slut. He knew that he had to slow down or he would waste a cum in his pants. He fondled her little white ass and felt her white ass cheek where she was branded. He turned her around to look at the brand and said “What’s this.”

“That’s my slavegirl brand, Daddy. I asked Daddy Tyrone to brand me into slavery so that I could make reparations to the Black race!! I’m so ashamed to be white. That brand means that I’m legally a slavegirl!! Isn’t it pretty?”

It’s all true, thought Jamal. She asked Tyrone to brand her as his slavegirl!! She’s ashamed of being white and wants to make reparations to the Black race!! She believes that she is legally an owned slavegirl!! What a dumb white slut. Her branding must have hurt like hell but she isn’t resentful of the pain, she just thinks that her brand is pretty!!

“OK little slavegirl. Let’s start working on some of these reparations.” With that he picked her up and carried her over to the bed.

Kimberly was thrilled and grabbed Jamal around his neck to help him carry her. He was so strong, just like his uncle! But then she thought that all Black guys were strong, not like the geeky white guys she knew. She was afraid that after he called her a skinny white girl that he would not want to fuck her. But now he was carrying her over to the bed to do so!! She was thrilled!! Paying reparations to Jamal would be so much fun! All the white girls in her school would be so jealous if they could see her now!!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.