The White Guilt Pimp - Cover

The White Guilt Pimp

Copyright© 2017-2018, Tyrone Smash, ALL Rights Reserved

Chapter 20

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 20 - A Black pimp is able to use white guilt over slavery and racism to convince young teenage white girls to voluntarily whore themselves out for him.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Sex Toys   Prostitution  

Corecia woke up the next morning feeling wonderful. Her Daddy had left her at some point in the night. Thinking back, Corecia gloried in her Daddy fucking all of her holes and making her a complete Black cock slut. After putting her heels back on, she walked back to her room. Some of the other girls noticed the dried cum splattered over her face, tits, ass and the dried cum in her pussy and asshole and congratulated her. Corecia felt so proud. She was really a Black cock slut!!

When she got back to her room, she completed her diary entry then spent time cleaning all the dried cum that was on and in her body. She undid her pigtails and thoroughly washed her long blonde hair so it shined. Then, since she was a good girl, she shaved off all her body hair below her neck including her pussy hair since that was required of slavegirls. She felt like such a little girl without pussy hair but it also made her feel naughty.

After her exercise, Quanesha informed her that they were going to take pictures of her for her web page on Daddy’s web site. She felt proud that she would have a web page. She showered again and Quanesha helped her to put on sexy makeup.

Tyrone’s web site was called “For Black Cocks Only”. Originally, he had used websites like Craig’s List to market his hoes. However, he was reluctant to market his underage snowflakes on a public website. That’s where his nephew Jamal came in. Jamal hated most of the bullshit they taught him in school but he liked computers. He had set up a website on the dark net and it’s IP address was only given out to selected, reliable high end customers. Each girl’s web page had highly sexy pictures of the girl, of course, along with a fake age, home town and biography. All of the girls were listed to be of legal age even though anyone looking at the pictures would wonder. The girls also had made videos where they used their little girl voice to beg their Black Daddies to fuck their holes.

Tyrone liked Jamal and appreciated his work. When the busing program started, Tyrone ensured that Jamal was bused out to the white suburban high school to scout for new talent for Tyrone’s business. Jamal knew that his uncle was a pimp, and kept pressing him for access to the whores. Tonight he would get his reward.

When Corecia saw Tyrone later in the day for the first time, she once again thanked him for fucking all of her holes. Tyrone smiled and said that he would have further reparations work today. He wanted her to fuck his nephew. Corecia quickly thanked him for the chance to pay more reparations. But then Daddy told her that his nephew might be especially rough on her since she had personally been racist towards him. Corecia was confused. How could she have been racist towards his nephew? She didn’t know his nephew. Daddy told her to go into the studio and close the door. Then she was to face the door, get down on her knees, spread her legs so that her pussy was on display, clasp her hands behind her neck and keep her eyes looking down.

Corecia was a good girl so she obeyed. However, after about 30 minutes her body was starting to hurt from the uncomfortable position. Then she heard the door open and someone said “Kimberly fucking Johnson kneeling and waiting for a big Black cock!!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.