The White Guilt Pimp - Cover

The White Guilt Pimp

Copyright© 2017-2018, Tyrone Smash, ALL Rights Reserved

Chapter 18

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 18 - A Black pimp is able to use white guilt over slavery and racism to convince young teenage white girls to voluntarily whore themselves out for him.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Sex Toys   Prostitution  

Tyrone collapsed besides Corecia and they both were breathless for a while. Finally Corecia said, “Daddy, I hope that you enjoyed fucking my tight white pussy. I hope that I pleased you!!

“You did little slut. You pleased your Daddy a great deal” Then he reached down and fondled her pussy. “And this tight white teen pussy will b a good money maker for Daddy.”

“That’s good Daddy. I want my pussy to be a good money maker for you” Corecia didn’t quite understand what a money maker was but she was glad that she pleased her Daddy!!

““Daddy, that was so good, But you still have one more of my holes to fuck. Do you want to fuck my asshole now Daddy?”

What a vixen this white slut is. Just minutes after being pussy fucked for the first time she wanted to be ass fucked!! However, Tyrone wasn’t 16 any more. Even with that beautiful body to fuck and that sweet mouth to get him hard again, he knew that he needed some chemical help. He got up, took another Viagra, grabbed some lubricant and went back to the bed.

“Have you got your asshole big enough for Daddy’s cock little slut?”

“I think so Daddy. I’ve been working hard every day.”

“Let’s see, little slut. Daddy will put some lubricant in your asshole.

Corecia eagerly turned around and bent forward to display her ass to her Daddy. Tyrone was able to get one, and then two fingers into her asshole but it was extremely tight. He picked up a nearby black dildo and fucked it into her ass slowly. The ass started to expand and he got a good gape. He puck more lubricant in and then replaced the dildo. “Now slut, turn around and get Daddy’s cock ready for fucking”

Corecia eagerly turned around and saw that Daddy’s cock was already getting hard again. It took only a few seconds of her kissing and licking and sucking to get it back to full attention. She reached for the lubricant and slathered it on his cock. Then she looked sweetly up at him and said in her little girl voice “Daddy, could you please fuck my white virgin tight teen asshole!!”

This was fantastic. Tyrone aimed his cock at her asshole and pushed. It was incredibly tight. He pushed harder. He heard Corecia moaning in pain but she still pushed back. She wanted to be ass fucked! He got deeper into her asshole pausing a little with each push to let her get used to it. Finally he was almost balls deep. “The worst is over baby. It’s going to start feeling good now. He slowly started to fuck her back and forth controlling her motions with her pigtails. She wasn’t in pain any longer. She was fucking back!! He reached down and played with her pussy. This slut was incredibly wet again. She loved having a Black cock fucking her ass!! He hear her moan and felt her cumming!! This little teenage white slut was cumming from his ass fucking!! He picked up the pace. She came again.

She started screaming “Fuck me Daddy, Fuck me Daddy, Fuck my virgin asshole Daddy!!’ Then she started screaming “Black is better, Black is Better.”

Tyrone couldn’t hold back any more and slammed forward and filled her asshole with his cum.

Corecia thought, “A Black man is cumming in my asshole, a Black man is cumming in my asshole as she shrieked out her moans for her final cum!! With that, they both collapsed on the bed with Tyrone’s cum slowly leaking out of all of her holes. The film crew left and Corecia spent the night cradled in her Master’s arms.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.