The White Guilt Pimp - Cover

The White Guilt Pimp

Copyright© 2017-2018, Tyrone Smash, ALL Rights Reserved

Chapter 17

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 17 - A Black pimp is able to use white guilt over slavery and racism to convince young teenage white girls to voluntarily whore themselves out for him.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Sex Toys   Prostitution  

Tyrone waited in the studio for his prize. The video sluts were already there setting up. Videos were becoming a lucrative sideline for him. He told the sluts that he just recorded them for their personal use and that was partly true. However, he also sold a version of the video with his face and voice obscured on the dark web. His biggest customers were white men. They didn’t care about looking at his face but they loved seeing this fat old Black man fucking these sexy young white teens.

Corecia stepped into the room. She looked gorgeous, the most beautiful slut Tyrone had over owned and the youngest. Her braids made her look about 12 years old. “Hi Corecia, you look beautiful”. Corecia beamed at the praise. She knew it was real. “Why are you here.”

“Hi Daddy” she said in her little girl voice. “I’m here because I need your big Black cock Daddy. Could you please fuck my virgin white teenage pussy with your big Black cock? Could you please fuck my virgin white teenage asshole with your big Black cock? I need it so bad Daddy.”

“Why don’t you come here baby and I’ll see what I can do”. Corecia sashayed across the room swaying her ass. She was good at this now and knew that she was sexy. Tyrone embraced her, lowered his head and placed his Black lips on her ruby red mouth. Corecia hadn’t kissed very often before being found by Daddy and Tyrone was a great kisser. Corecia swooned into his arms. At the same time, Tyrone was fondling her perfect white teenage ass.

“If you want to get fucked, baby then you know what you need to do to get my cock ready don’t you.”

Corecia nodded, giggled and dropped to her knees. She then expertly open his belt, pulled down his zipper and pulled down his pants and shorts and stared at this cock. Corecia had given Tyrone several blow jobs and she loved the taste of his cum. However, this was for a video. Corecia pretended to be shocked. “Daddy, you’re big Black cock is so big” she said in her little girl voice. “How will you every fit it into my tight holes?”

“Don’t worry about it baby, we’ll manage”. Then Corecia starting kissing the cock, then licking it then then swallowing it with her mouth, sucking it as hard as she could and moving back and forth. Tyrone controlled her motions with her pigtails. This didn’t last long. The scene was so sexy that Tyrone exploded into her mouth. He used the pigtails to pull her mouth onto the cock and watched as Corecia unsuccessfully swallowed all of this cum. When he relaxed his pull on her pigtails, she kept sucking and licking until his cock got hard again. She gathered up most of the excess cum with her fingers, pushed it into her mouth and then swallowed it. Finally, she looked up at Tyrone said in her little girl voice, “Daddy could you please fuck my tight teen virgin pussy now?”

“Anything for my little white slut, baby”, Tyrone then had Corecia stand up and removed the Teddy and then stared down at her virginal whiteness. I own this slut! She’s all mine! His cock got harder. Tyrone then picked up Corecia, sat her down on the bed, sat down beside her and started kissing her again and fondling her tits. Then he moved his head down to her tits and started sucking on them while his hand moved between her legs. Corecia moaned and submissively opened her legs. He inserted one finger, then two, then three fingers into her tight pussy and could feel the wetness explode while he heard her moan again. “Are you wet enough for Daddy now? Do you want Daddy to fuck you?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.