The White Guilt Pimp
Chapter 16

Copyright© 2017-2018, Tyrone Smash, ALL Rights Reserved

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 16 - A Black pimp is able to use white guilt over slavery and racism to convince young teenage white girls to voluntarily whore themselves out for him.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Sex Toys   Prostitution  

Dear Daddy Diary,

The Big Day is Here!! The Big Day is Here!! Quanesha told me yesterday that my brand has healed enough that Daddy can fuck me!! I remember a video by that slut Lexi Belle when she was on her way to be ass fucked for the first time. She was so excited! But Lexi was only ass fucked by a small white cock. And she had been pussy fucked for hundreds or thousands of times. This will be the first time that a big 10 inch Black cock fucks my tight white teenage pussy and my tight white teenage ass. I’m 1000 times more excited than Lexi Belle was.

I’ve been working and working on my asshole and Quanesha says it’s now big enough for Daddy’s cock. It will be tight but Daddy will use lubricant and be able to get it in. She said that I don’t need to worry about my pussy. She says that it will be tight. But Daddy will go slow. Maybe he will even let me fuck on top. She says that my pussy will expand and then I will cum and cum and cum. She did laugh and say the after Daddy fucked me, no white boy could ever satisfy me. That’s OK, I won’t ever want to get fucked by a white boy.

Quanesha told me that the fucking will be recorded. She said that Daddy liked to record the first time that he fucked a new girl and that we would both enjoy watching it at a later date. I was scared and a little embarrassed at first but then I realized that it would be really hot to see Daddy fucking me with his big Black cock and seeing me cumming and cumming, and cumming. She said that two of the girls had learned video arts in high school and that the videos were just as good as any on Black-ed.com. Maybe some day Elsa Jean could watch me in a video??

Quanesha has made lots of preparations. She had me put on these beautiful white silk stockings held up by a white garter belt, just like the girls on Black-ed.com. She also picked out a hot white teddy for me to wear that barely covers my ass and tits along with white stilettos. She said that she’s going to put makeup on that is extra whorish --I can’t wait -- and spray me with fuck me perfume. My long blonde hair is now down to my waist and Quanesha braided the hair into pigtails to make me look like a little girl. She also asked me to practice my little girl voice so I’ve copied the way that slut Dolly Little sounded in some of her videos. Quanesha said that Daddy likes the fantasy of pretending that he is fucking a little girl and that he can use the pigtails to control me.

I can’t wait!!

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.