The White Guilt Pimp - Cover

The White Guilt Pimp

Copyright© 2017-2018, Tyrone Smash, ALL Rights Reserved

Chapter 13

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A Black pimp is able to use white guilt over slavery and racism to convince young teenage white girls to voluntarily whore themselves out for him.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Sex Toys   Prostitution  

Corecia’s Diary – October 13

Dear Daddy Diary,

After signing the contact, Quanesha introduced me to my first butt plug. It was so much smaller than Daddy’s cock but it still hurt when Quanesha put it in. I told Quanesha that I was scared. Elsa Jean was never fucked in the ass by a Black cock. How could Daddy possibly fit his Black cock into my ass?

Quanesha said that Elsa Jean hadn’t been fucked in the ass by a Black cock -- yet!! But she would be some day. All porn stars eventually get ass fucked. She also asked if I knew the slut Alice Green. When I nodded yes, she said that Alice Green had made a video where she took Black cocks in all three of her holes simultaneously!!

She is just a little girl like me but somehow she could do it. If she can, then I need to learn how to do it for Daddy. As we watched the video, Quanesha hand fucked my ass and pussy with Black dildos and I came again and again.

After I came, Quanesha took me to the exercise session with Daddy’s other girls with the butt plug locked in my ass. They all walked to the session in heels, the all had Daddy’s brand on their asses and they all had Black girl names!! They were all so sweet. It was so much fun. We worked really hard and sweated but we also gossiped like I did with my friends in high school. However, instead of talking about geeky white boys and fashion, we talked about serving big Black cock. The girls teased me about how wonderful it would be when Daddy fucked my pussy and ass!! I can’t wait!!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.