The White Guilt Pimp - Cover

The White Guilt Pimp

Copyright© 2017-2018, Tyrone Smash, ALL Rights Reserved

Chapter 12

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A Black pimp is able to use white guilt over slavery and racism to convince young teenage white girls to voluntarily whore themselves out for him.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Sex Toys   Prostitution  

Daddy then got down to business with his new slave. He asked Corecia if she was on birth control. Corecia shamefacedly said no. Her parents would never allow it. Daddy said that Quanesha would put her on birth control. He didn’t want her having a baby and she agreed. Like other pimps, Tyrone had no problem getting birth control pills, and abortions if needed from Planned Parenthood. The liberals who ran Planned Parenthood didn’t care that the pimps were exploiting young girls. They figured that the girls would get pimped out anyways and it was better that they weren’t punished with a baby. The Black employees liked the fact that many of the young girls being pimped out were white. They liked the fact that Black pimps were selling young white pussy. It seemed only fair! It was racial justice!!

Daddy always put his bitches on birth control. He knew that some asshole Black supremacists types wanted to put a Black baby in every white girl. But Daddy liked white people!! At least, he liked fucking white sluts. The more white sluts, the better. What he really didn’t want were his bitches getting pregnant. A pregnant bitch just wasn’t a very good earner. Daddy was all about the money. Furthermore, after the whelp was born, the bitches became uppity and harder to control. He didn’t need that shit.

Daddy also realized that his teenage white sluts were valuable property and that he needed to protect his investment. He sent them to doctors to get checked out. He sent them to dentists to preserve their perfect white girl teeth. He bought them healthy food. He didn’t addict them to drugs and one of the girls set up an exercise program that he made them follow so that they could keep their slim white girl bodies.

Corecia shyly asked when Daddy was going to fuck her pussy.

Daddy smiled. The slut was horny, that’s good. But he told her that he couldn’t fuck her pussy until her brand healed. He also told her that he was also going to fuck her ass that same night.

Corecia squealed and looked horrified. “But Daddy, your big Black cock will never fit into my tight white asshole.”

“You’re right. But starting today Quanesha will be fitting a series of Black dildos into your asshole. It will hurt a little, but by the time I’m ready to fuck your asshole, you’ll be ready.”

Corecia nodded. She was afraid, but couldn’t disobey Daddy.

Daddy also told Corecia that she needed to begin keeping a diary. He explained that he not only owned her body, he also owned her mind and all of her thoughts. That made sense to Corecia so she agreed to record her thoughts of when she woke up in the mornings.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.