The White Guilt Pimp - Cover

The White Guilt Pimp

Copyright© 2017-2018, Tyrone Smash, ALL Rights Reserved

Chapter 10

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A Black pimp is able to use white guilt over slavery and racism to convince young teenage white girls to voluntarily whore themselves out for him.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Sex Toys   Prostitution  

Kimberly awoke the next day in Tyrone’s complex and was again confused as a result of the drugs. Where was she. Then she remembered that she was at Daddy’s place. Then she felt a pain in her ass. I’ve been branded!!. I’ve been branded!! I’m a slavegirl!! Those thoughts made her pussy get wet again. She felt up to her neck for her collar. Yes, there it was. She really was a slavegirl!!

She thought back to the branding. Yes it was painful. Yes it was traumatic. But Quanesha was right. The pain was only for a short time. And now she understood something of the pain that her racist ancestors had inflicted upon Black slaves. And she felt truly owned!! Only animals and slaves were branded!! She was a slave!!. She was property!! She belonged to Daddy!!. She felt so proud and her pussy started dripping.

She briefly thought about her parents. She knew that they would be shocked about what she did yesterday and felt a brief pang of regret. But then she got angry. Fuck them!! Her parents are racists!! Fuck them!! They wouldn’t approve of what she did because they hated Black people. Fuck them!!” She didn’t care if she ever saw them again.

After two days with Daddy, Kimberly Johnson didn’t care if she ever saw her parents again!! She wasn’t even reluctant. It just seemed so right!! Of course it wasn’t just Daddy’s influence that had caused Kimberly to reject her old life. It was also years of liberal indoctrination in the public schools. Kimberly was a good girl and liked her teachers. Year after year various teachers told her that whites are racists, that she lived in a white supremacist society where Blacks are oppressed. Kimberly and her girl friends were so ashamed to be white. They wanted to do something to help Black people And now she had. She was a Black cock slut. She was so proud and her friends would be so jealous if they ever knew.

A little later Quanesha entered the room. “Wake up sleepy head. How are you feeling?”

“My butt still hurts but I feel pretty good”

“Are you glad you asked Daddy to brand you?”

“Yes I am. The pain was terrible but now I understand some of pain that our racist ancestors inflicted upon Black people. And I feel so owned now. Only animals and slaves are branded and I know that I am a slave. I am a slave and Daddy owns me!! It makes me feel so good.”

Quanesha expected the answer. Branding was transformative. It allowed the sluts to see their inner desires and completely accept it.

“You said that Daddy would be giving me my a new Black girl name so that I can end my racist past. Will that be happening today?”

“Yes, Daddy will be in later. But first we need to prepare you. The first thing that I need to do is change the dressing on the brand.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.