The White Guilt Pimp - Cover

The White Guilt Pimp

Copyright© 2017-2018, Tyrone Smash, ALL Rights Reserved

Chapter 9

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A Black pimp is able to use white guilt over slavery and racism to convince young teenage white girls to voluntarily whore themselves out for him.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Sex Toys   Prostitution  

This Kimberly was the best slut ever!! However, he had to get her branded to complete the indoctrination process. At this point Quanesha returned and told him that the tattoo parlor was set up. She gave Kimberly the laced water to rinse her mouth out with and then had her drink more to further calm her down. But she left the dried cum on Kimberly’s face. She then got some raincoats that covered their entire bodies and they walked out of the room. Kimberly had to lean on Tyrone as she walked unsteadily on her heels to the exit. Some of Tyrone’s other whores saw Kimberly staggering out with dried cum on her face and knew that Tyrone had another white slut for his stable. They smiled.

When they got to the car, Tyrone told Quanesha to drive. He picked up Kimberly and put her in the back seat. Kimberly was thrilled. She was like a feather to Tyrone. Tyrone sat beside her, opened her coat and felt her up while Quanesha drove. Kimberly submissively open her legs and let Tyrone frig her but he didn’t let her cum. Kimberly was in an aroused state while Tyrone helped her into the back of the tattoo shop. The brother who ran the shop was getting used to Tyrone. He didn’t understand how Tyrone was able to get these young white sluts to ask to wear his brand, but all he cared was that it was voluntary.

Kimberly said, “Yes, please brand me with Daddy’s brand. I want to wear his brand on my ass.”

That was enough for the brother. Her coat was taken off and she was told to like down face first on the branding table. Her body was completely immobilized with multiple straps. And then Quanesha put a cock shaped gag into her mouth. Quanesha whispered, “It’s OK sweety, This gag will prevent you from screaming too hard and maybe injuring yourself”

At this point, Kimberly got terrified. She was going to be branded!! She was going to be branded!! Just like an animal. Just like a slave!! Her pussy got wet again at that thought. She wanted to yell stop but couldn’t utter a sound. Then the artist applied the branding iron. It was only for 2 seconds but to Kimberly it felt like 2 hours. She screamed, and screamed, and screamed!! She vaguely heard Quanesha whispering in her ear that it was almost over. Then she felt some cold spray being applied to the ass and her pain decreased. Then she felt some ointment being applied along with a dressing. Then she passed out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.